The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

3 hours ago, Owengeorge13 said:

Wait!!!  It’s only Friday!  I thought it was Saturday!  

You must be retired too.  Every day is pretty much like another.  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

@ZoonORama I bought the wrist trainer on Amazon that keeps you from not keeping your wrist straight. During my lesson this past week it was identified that my wrist needs to be straight or over compensate like Dustin Johnson because I tend at the top to let my wrist flex too much. I was doing well, and then it went to hell!

At the end of the day, we are just sinners.

RB3

Good morning spies! 🕵️‍♂️

Cold start here, 27 degrees. Will warm a bit so I might be able to get to the range. At the very least, I’ll hit from the mat and get some more putter time.

It’s Friday and we made it through another week. Found out earlier in the week I’ll be given a new title (not sure what) as I help the new VP transition into their role. I’ll be taking on a few large customer accounts in a support role to assist. I’ll also be decoding success factors for the new-ish sales team. I like this kind of work, reminds me of my old interrogation days. Same process, less hostility.

Today is a: Bill of Rights Day, National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day and….. Cat Herder’s Day. So go put on an ugly sweater, thank the heavens for your rights and go herd those cats!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Cheers ⛳

-ZoonORama (Keith)

• Irons:  :Takomo: 101T (4-PW)
  • Wedges:  :Takomo: Skyforger 52, 56, 60
  • Driver:  :callaway-small: AI Smoke Max (10.5) 
  • Woods: :callaway-small: Mavrik 3 (15 degree), Mavrik 5 (18 degree)
  • Putter:  :odyssey-small:  Ai-ONE Milled 6 T DB
  • Balls:    :maxfli: Tour / Tour X
  • Rapsodo MLM
  • Garmin S42 Watch