Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Brittany Lincicome

revkev

Either you guys are going to love this or you're going to hate me. Got home from church today and my daughter was with friends and wife wanted to take a nap so I thought, okay I'm going to go hit some balls. So I headed over to the range at Bardmoor and there is only one person there, a lovely blonde lady whom you may have heard of before. I've seen Brittany there on several occasions and even been on the practice green with her a couple of times but never this close while she was hitting shots - we were the only ones on the range and I was 15 feet from her for 45 minutes, it was awesome. Made sure I scoped every possible target because I can pretty much figure out what club someone is hitting by looking at the angle -

For those who want to know she was running her driver out to a golf cart at the back of the range that was 286 (the tees were way up).

Talked with her about 10 minutes after she was done and then heard music to my ears. I asked her how she was playing and she said pretty well and then added, "You look like you're swinging pretty well yourself sir."

B) B) B)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Liked the "sir," part...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Brittany is always very polite and proper - I've run into her at that course several times. It's always thank you very much sir - always please, yes - I told her I didn't want to bother her while she was hitting shots and she said, "Oh you that wouldn't be a bother at all."

Plus she's the age of my kids - the only one that calls me sir with any sort of regularity in that group is my son who's in the Navy - I keep telling him I'm not a sir I work for a living and he doesn't buy it - chaplains are always officers so I'm a sir to him. He's a hero in my book especially today.

As for Brittany she can really hit the ball - she was flying it over the 130 yard flag with her pitching wedge and out to the 212 flag with whatever hybrid she was hitting - that's where I was hitting my 9 iron and 3 wood respectively and I was giving it everything I had.

One time she was in the group ahead of me on this course - I watched her tee off of 1 from the back tees - she absolutely piped one to 275 on a string - it's amazing to see.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Plus she's the age of my kids - the only one that calls me sir with any sort of regularity in that group is my son who's in the Navy - I keep telling him I'm not a sir I work for a living and he doesn't buy it - chaplains are always officers so I'm a sir to him. He's a hero in my book especially today.

+100 for that! Hope your son is safe and congrats on raising what sounds like a fine young man!

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Thanks Barbajo - we are very proud of John - don't know where he is right now because he's a submariner and he's out - he's a nuke - lots of people think that means he shoots missles - he doesn't he works on the reactor - tough program to get into and to get through - he did both and is in his 5th year in the Navy.

By the way the deaconess at our church is from Grandrapids MN - is that anywhere near you? Minnesota sounds pretty good about now - summer has definately come to Florida.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Grand Rapids is up in God's Country - about 3.5 hours north. I'm in a suburb southwest of Minneapolis. Finally got hot yesterday -- in the 90's - with T-storms last night. Heading to the course in a few...should be nice and soggy! Peace out!

And thanks to your son for helping to keep us safe. You've earned the right to pop a button or two!

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Revkev: I fall into the "hate" category heh. Brittany is without a doubt, my favorite golfer and really the only one on tour that I follow.

That swing looks so effortless and yet powerful at the same time. It was actually the swing my very first instructor tried to get me to mimic since it's fits ex hockey players quite well according to him.

I'm quite hoping she comes to the Canadian Open in August so I can see her whallop one of those drives in person. Want to see if it's on her schedule the next time you run into her? :lol:

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

She said she's going to be away for a while so maybe she'll head to Canada this season. I was thinking yesterday that her swing reminds me of Sergio Garcia and Tom Lehman - she has this lag with the driver where it drops into an inside slot and she hits a powerful draw - I couldn't believe how high she was launching it - the last time I saw her here was last summer and she was hitting it lower than she was yesterday - Honestly her drives looked very similar to what I was seeing when I went to the Transitions or whatever they're calling the tournament at Innisbrooke these days - of course since she was hitting it over 280 her drives were similar to those drives.

I still can't believe I was alone on a range with a touring pro and that I didn't make an absolute fool of myself either - I mean I was hitting the ball very respectably myself - I was hitting one less club than her to the targets and I was hitting it at the targets - its just when she started hitting driver that the distance gap really jumped out. She's also half my age and as tall as I am and in a heck of a lot better shape. Brittany's a big girl but far more attractive in person than what you see on TV.

I'll relay your thanks whenever I get to talk to him Barbajo - he went out on patrol earlier this month and told us we wouldn't hear anything from him for at least a month. He'll be out for about four months which means he'll have another child when he gets back. I know where he left from and where he'll end up - don't have a clue about the inbetween.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Brittany is always very polite and proper - I've run into her at that course several times. It's always thank you very much sir - always please, yes - I told her I didn't want to bother her while she was hitting shots and she said, "Oh you that wouldn't be a bother at all."

As for Brittany she can really hit the ball - she was flying it over the 130 yard flag with her pitching wedge and out to the 212 flag with whatever hybrid she was hitting - that's where I was hitting my 9 iron and 3 wood respectively and I was giving it everything I had. As a Navy vet myself and a Christian you would also be a sir to me a well deserved respectful salute sir

One time she was in the group ahead of me on this course - I watched her tee off of 1 from the back tees - she absolutely piped one to 275 on a string - it's amazing to see.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Heck my comment did not take so it is well worth repeating As a Christian and a Navy vet you are a sir to me a well deserved salute also sir

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Thank you big Stu - very proud of my boy and God bless you for your service as well.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Archived