Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Want To Test a Callaway Paradym Driver? (SIGN UP CLOSED)

GolfSpy_APH

Going to close this up end of day today and we will look to announce our selected tester Friday!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Want To Test a Callaway Paradym Driver? (SIGN UP HERE!)

As I'm still gaming a Ping G15, I would have loved to test the Paradym. However, those shaft weights are too heavy for my swing.

It's a great offer nonetheless!

AKA Dark Horse

State of my game:  "Breaking 85" is the new "Breaking 80".

18 minutes ago, "Mr. 72" said:

As I'm still gaming a Ping G15, I would have loved to test the Paradym. However, those shaft weights are too heavy for my swing.

It's a great offer nonetheless!

You can always purchase or get new shafts for it! 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

What an awesome opportunity for some lucky spy.  I love how this regifting is happening and how it may be the beginning of a new era for clubs that don’t make the bag. 

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

On 12/2/2023 at 1:33 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

One of the best things about our community is when a product may not work for them they pass it along. This is the case for @StrokerAce Callaway Paradym Driver. While it performed well during testing it didn't make the bag in the long run. The driver then changed hands to @GolfSpy SAM who put it head to head against his PXG. It worked well, but the comfort with the PXG was able to out perform any potential gains with the Paradym leading to more consistency and confidence with the PXG. 

Maybe third time is a charm? 

We want to find this driver a forever home! 

How to Sign Up - Unlike others where you drop your name and info in a sign up we want to switch things up a little and get those of you who are involved right now on the forum a better chance at getting your hands on this driver. Please post and share the following. 

1. Your current driver( photo included) and the story of why you are gaming it. 
2. Why we should pick you to test the driver.
3. Tell us about your best drive or driving round this season. 

The member selected will be required to do a full review on the driver and have their own placeholder post in the Paradym Driver Thread. 

*Driver specs - Callaway Paradym Standard (9*) with two shafts (Kai'Li' white XS 70g, tensei blue XS 75gs 
*We prefer those who are able to get play outdoors for this, however not a must. 
*Some geo restrictions (shipping costs falls on the tester). 

Interested in testing? Let us know below!

What hand is the driver? I'm a lefty!

Alan Scalzi 

9 minutes ago, Alan Scalzi said:

What hand is the driver? I'm a lefty!

It is right handed 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

21 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

It is right handed 

Thanks, as I'm looking to test this driver myself next year! I tested the Rouge Max head against my Xr16 using my shaft ( Fujikura) I had a better accuracy with mine. Was told to come back in January  and compare it with the Paradym head! Wish I could have test this one, but will wait a month 

Alan Scalzi 

1. Your current driver( photo included) and the story of why you are gaming it.      PXG Gen 4 X 9 Degree.  Got fitted for it a few years ago and it beat out my Cobra In consistency.   I love my PXG but always leaned towards trying the Paradym.   I actually bought one from Callaway pre-owned black Friday week but the almost new was not near almost new with a bunch of scratches on top of the head that would drive me nuts( I baby my drivers, headcover on after every shot)>   
2. Why we should pick you to test the driver.  I will give an honest opinion,  i am not company biased(although my bag in the pic in all pxg) and want to play the best clubs for my game.  I am 52 years old and still drive the ball 260-275 yards on average but have a very high ball flight (weight shift issues) 
3. Tell us about your best drive or driving round this season.   My best driving round was mid summer,  my swing was just perfect, I was playing with a buddy who consistently bombs his driver 270-290 yards every time dead straight.  We ended up having a driving distance battle during the round.   We were neck and neck until he pounced me by 20 yards on the 18th hole, I drove it 293 and he blasted it about 320.    

pxg driver.jpg

Driver- Cobra Radspeed 9 degree

fairway - Cobra F9 Tour

Driving Iron - Titleist U510

Irons - Callaway Apex CF16

Wedges - Titleist SM7 56 degree

Cleveland RTX 60 degree

Putter - Scotty Cameron square back 

Current driver is a PING G400 Max.

Why?  Need a new driver!!  I live this one, but getting old and worn out.  Help a Veteran out.

Best drive...a couple of years ago I needed to hit a high fade over some pretty tall trees on a par 5.  I smoked it and it did what I wanted.  Only 175 out on a nearly 500y hole.  I made eagle as well!!

20231205_071335.jpg

What a great giveaway/test! 
UK based golfer - I’m currently using a GBB Epic Driver 9degree in Stiff Tensei 55 shaft. Not getting the most out of it, too much torque and wanting something more stable. 

should pick me because my wife will kill me if I bought a new driver (we have just bought a house) so it will literally save my life 😂

Maybe not my best drive ever but earlier this year I played the 2010 Ryder Cup course at Celtic Manor and nervous as anything off the first tee (which of course there is a photographer taking pics of your tee off just to add to the tension) managed to put it in the fairway at a respectable distance while my playing partners all lost balls/missed fairway. It was more of a relief than a huge booming drive! 

IMG_1094.jpeg

Loving this vibe, and that's why we are here!

Good luck to the lucky person, won't throw my hat in as I've just upgraded and still need to get used to my new driver, but another great opportunity.

Holding thumbs that 3rd test will be the lucky one!

MY WITB list

Bag: Adidas 7 way stand bag

Cart: :Clicgear: Model 3

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9°

FW: :wilson_staff_small: D9 Fairway 

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: Launcher

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D9 4 - SW

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore  52deg, 60deg

Putter: :taylormade-small: Kia Ma Daytona

Ball:  :taylormade-small:Soft Response,  :srixon-small: AD333, :callaway-small: Supersoft

I can give you 1000 swings along with the Trackman data vs my current driver (Cobra RadSpeed). I play Cobra and always buy the second newest model because it allows be to pay $250 for a brand new driver with the performance of a $500 driver.

This year I hit a low flying drive that rolled out to 360 yards on a par 5, left me with an easy 9 iron that I proceeded to chunk.

IMG_1227.jpeg

Edited by Ron Beall
Missing requested information

I would love to test this driver against my new Tour Edge C723 and see how it stands up against a very underrated Tour Edge product. By the way, when MGS first came about I relinquished my spot as a tester for the new Titleist golf balls when I was chosen to test them and had to pass it up because of a scheduled surgery. This is just a part of why I became a member here. Classy site and testing data with classy members.

Talk about a great opportunity for MGS members and the ability to use one of the hottest drivers on the market!

Currently, I am using the Titleist TSR4 with an AD Tour Xstiff shaft. Love Titleist but the TSR4 driver was built for lower handicappers (which I used to be) I have been looking at moving to a a more forgiving club that allows me to pickup distance. I used to play a couple times per week, but now lucky to place a couple times a month, with a busy travel schedule and kids.

I love the craftsmanship of Titleist drivers, but mentally looking down I seem to always pull draw this club and off the toe. However, I hit the PaRADym at the simulator and it felt great. For me looking down at the club is important and it should feel right - Callaway has always did that for me. Honestly I have stuck with Titleist brand because I love the irons and am a bit weird about matching mfg’s.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity at a second testing with the Takomo 101t’s that ended up in my bag. What a great community! 
I would love to test the Triple Diamond against my standard Paradym. I have that nagging feeling it might be a better fit for me. Don’t you all hate that feeling?   Only one way to find out. 😜
If a Triple Diamond becomes available- I would love to give it a go and get rid of that nagging feeling. 

Edited by DukeStKing

Driver: Callaway Paradym; Hzrdus Silver 50 Gram

3 Wood: Ping 410; "Otto Phlex" Project X Evenflow Riptide 

7 Wood: Callaway Epic Max 

3, 5-7 Irons: Callaway Apex 19

8-AW Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19

Wedges: Callaway MD4 54, Callaway MD4 58 X Grind 

Putter: Evnroll ER2v; Midlock and Standard 34 inch with Gravity Gip

Too bad the shafts are stiff or extra stiff and a 9° loft.  Although I assume the loft is adjustable.  Unfortunately I need a senior shaft but appreciate the opportunity.

Too bad the shafts are stiff or extra stiff and a 9° loft.  Although I assume the loft is adjustable.  Unfortunately I need a senior shaft but appreciate the opportunity.

18A751BA-9D76-4A69-8E0F-398EE94B7054.jpeg

Taylormade R1 Black. I am not able to take an actual photo because I temporarily moved 2 hours away from home for a few months to take care of my folks. Working on selling their house and getting them into an assisted living facility which is 5 blocks from my real house. But here is a pic of an R1 Black.
I bought this new and still love it today. It looks cool, helps shots that are not in the sweet spot (which is most), and has a very different sound when struck. 

I could use something like a new bada$$ driver in my life right now. 

Defiantly one of my Thursday mens league nights. No one in my group was hitting worth a dookie. I showed up late, took 2 practice swings, and BOOM.. Launched. Baby draw was on display every drive, ball was carrying and rolling out. We won by 3 shots. It was AWESOME!!

R1.jpg

C$

Would love to test a parasympathetic driver

Stephan Schobel. Love to product test new products and then usually buy them. I play between 50 - 60 rounds a golf a year. I love golf even the good and the bad. I always suggest products to my friends. I am active 65 year old guy who loves sports and other activities like walking, hiking and bicycling. My wife loves golf too. I usually golf with the same guys and we always walk unless the courses are to steep. 

Love to test a Patadym driver. It would be an honor to test a driver that will help my game.

Stephan Schobel. Love to product test new products and then usually buy them. I play between 50 - 60 rounds a golf a year. I love golf even the good and the bad. I always suggest products to my friends. I am active 65 year old guy who loves sports and other activities like walking, hiking and bicycling. My wife loves golf too. I usually golf with the same guys and we always walk unless the courses are to steep. 

- I had bought the Callaway Mavrik driver after testing it and then did not care for it on the course.  I then went to the Epic Speed and did not like that one either, so I tested the Rogue ST MAX and hit it well.  It is now in my bag.  Picture attached.  I think the Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei shafts are the best Callaway has placed on their clubs.  So much better than the Project X or Aldila shafts on prior generations of Callaway equipment.  I'm completely sold on Mitsubishi Chemical shafts now.

- I play approximately 100 rounds per year between CT and SC.  So I'll go out there and give it some serious use.  I have been gaming Callaway equipment (with the exception of wedges, which must be Vokeys for me) for twenty-years.  I have been through many iterations of Callaway drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons.  I think they just keep getting better and better, so I have been loyal to the brand.  I really like the Rogue ST Max, but I have been thinking of trying out the Paradym.  So send me one!

- I'm not a super long hitter off the tee, but with the Rogue ST Max, I've had some pretty solid rounds with Fairways in Regulation.  Most recently, I hit 12 of 14 fairways on my local course.  This year I have been using my GHIN site to track FIR, GIR, Putts, Birdies, etc.  My FIRs have been good.  My GIRs, well...  That is another story.  LOL.

IMG_5244.jpeg

Genuine thank you for the other spies who are sharing the opportunity and giving others the chance to review. Kudos to y’all for your generosity!

My current gamer is a Callaway Epic Flash and when I bought it in 2019 it was the first truly New driver I ever allowed myself to splurge on and the first club fitting experience I had ever done (started playing in high school in 1994). The Epic Flash beat the Ping, Taylor Made and Cobra head-to-head as it was the only one that I could hit both left to right (my normal ball flight) and right to left (which I had never been able to do with a driver before). A few fine tunings of the sliding weight later and I literally could keep everything in the fairway with a primarily straight ball flight. To this day I still play it because it’s accurate for me (Arccos stats included so you know I’m not BSing you).

I can compare it directly to another Callaway club and could even put my existing shaft into the Paradaym to do a direct literal head-to-head comparison. Living in Texas I can hit the course today to test, own 35 acres so I can hit balls out to the cow pasture and just got my Rapsodo MLM 2 pro set up and can give you ball data from that as well. Plus, I would be intrigued to see if my “fit for me” driver from 4 years ago would be bested by a newer “upgrade”.

Best drive of the year hands down was a wind aided rocket shot on the 456 yard par 4 9th at River Bend Golf Club in Floresville, TX. It’s a beast of a hole and typically into the wind, but there was a gust front that blew in off a storm in the distance and the wind suddenly became a 25-30 MPH helping wind and I took full advantage, lofting a baby draw that rode the wind, caught the downhill portion of the fairway and Arccos measured at 355!!!!! I also set my personal best a few months ago at Starke Park Golf Course in Seguin, TX hitting 13 of 14 fairways.

IMG_4290.jpeg

IMG_4289.jpeg

IMG_4291.png

Edited by frazzman80

Currently in the bag:

Cobra Aerojet LS 9* | Cobra LTDx 3 wood 14* | Callaway Utility Wood 17* and 21* | Callaway Apex ‘19 forged 5-PW | Edison 2.0 wedges 49*, 53*, 57* | LAB DF2.1 Broomstick 50” | Transrover bag

Would to participate in this test.  Getting close to being fitted for a new driver and 3-wood and Paradym is definitely on the list!

Driver:  Ping G425 LST 9 degrees, stock shaft regular

Fairway: Ping G425 LST 13.5 degrees, stock shaft regular

Hybrids: Ping G425 19 and 22 degrees, stock shaft regular

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max, Project X  LZ105 5.5; 5-AW

Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 52 degrees, TT Dynamic Gold 115; Cleveland SmartSole 58 degrees, stock shaft

Putter:  Axis1 Rose with FlatCat grip

veteran.gif.ce23e65765944402b155f425df8cdfdb.gif.5b4cd6901ad1d0966d36704e6b4d9e7d.gif

image.png.2c141450bfdc56c40426d9df08a4bb4d.png

image.png.3ce9d749de4445b748c0a563eb19c35b.png

Pretty cool, tis the season!

JaKe the 3 Putt God

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Wedges:  Cleveland Zipcore RTX6 54,60; KBS Custom X Shafts

Irons: Titleist 714 AP1 AW-5

Hybrid:  Titleist 714 4 

Woods: Titleist 915F 3 Wood; Diamana x5ct 80g S

Driver:  PXG Gen 4 0811X 9; Ventus Black 6x

Ball:  Titleist AVX Yellow

45 minutes ago, Fjd said:

Not hard to invest a little in a senior shaft! 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW