Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Best electric push cart?

Gleb

Looking to buy an electric pushcart. Any recommendations?

Driver Titleist TSR2

Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro 4-PW

52, 56 and 60 Callaway Raw wedges

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I don't know about the "best", but I use a QOD

https://qodgolfusa.com/

I'll be starting my 6th season with it.  Positives, it folds up REALLY small, customer service has been great, the price is among the lowest.  Negatives, it does NOT have a remote (I prefer that), but a remote is available on new models.  

I believe you can search to find reviews of the Stewart units, and I have friends using Motocaddy trolleys.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I have used an Alphard unit with a CaddyTek push cart since last June and really enjoy it.  I personally prefer to use the remote control instead of the follow capabilities.  You can check it out at alphardgolf.com.

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

What ever you get, make sure it has a remote control and phone remote capability (in case you forget the remote).  I really enjoy being able to walk behind my cart and not having to guide it.

I have a Clicgear 4 with Club Booster V2.  I had the Clicgear before the Club Booster, so the Club Booster made since.  

Woods:  :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Max LS 9*,  Ventus Blue 6S / :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+, 15*, MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 X Proto 3H & 4H, Ventus Blue 7S  

Irons: :Takomo: Takomo IRON 101 5-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX ZipCore 48*, Accra T90i, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: :EVNROLL: ER1.2, 355g, :kbs: Tour GPS, 33" w/
image.png.709cedef1b6b981263b7fb0d3abefd71.png Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: :callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 Stand Bag / :Clicgear: 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2, Swivel kit
Accessories: :Arccos: 360 /  Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized 

On 2/1/2024 at 9:05 AM, dbdors said:

What ever you get, make sure it has a remote control and phone remote capability

Its interesting, I tried my wife's remote-controlled CaddyTek, and found it to be distracting.  I much prefer to operate it manually, a small knob for the speed, and a hand on the back to steer.  We're all different.

Separately, operating it manually has a much smaller chance for "operator error".  I've seen trolleys being operated by "butt-dialing", I've seen them get out of range for the remote, seen two I can specifically remember being dragged out of a pond or creek.  Whatever you do, be careful around water!  

Edited by DaveP043

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

On 2/1/2024 at 7:38 AM, DaveP043 said:

I don't know about the "best", but I use a QOD

I'm looking to replace my Alphard (Ive had it for years and it needs a new battery and so I'm hoping around before I do that.  I'd never heard of a QOD.  Looks interesting - the wheel base is larger in the front?  My question is - who does it handle hills?

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

On 2/2/2024 at 12:15 PM, DaveP043 said:

Its interesting, I tried my wife's remote-controlled CaddyTek, and found it to be distracting.  I much prefer to operate it manually, a small knob for the speed, and a hand on the back to steer.  We're all different.

Separately, operating it manually has a much smaller chance for "operator error".  I've seen trolleys being operated by "butt-dialing", I've seen them get out of range for the remote, seen two I can specifically remember being dragged out of a pond or creek.  Whatever you do, be careful around water!  

... Lots of factors to consider. I have been using remote and non remote electric carts since the mid 90's after my 2nd back operation. The first models would usually fall apart, get repaired under warranty and when they fell apart again the company was out of business. I have probably owned around 15 different electric carts and only two didn't have a remote.

... Imo the biggest problem is virtually all remote carts tend to wander off track and need your constant attention making small adjustments in direction. The non remote carts do the same thing but since you are guiding them with the handle most of the time you don't really notice their poor tracking. 

... The game changer for me was when MGi introduced a remote cart with a gyroscope that keeps the cart on track. No more constant adjustments as it tracks straight and true. With a gyroscope I no longer paid any attention to it other than start and stop. I keep mine about 10 feet in front of me. The remote also has a red button you press when parked that turns the remote off, so touching any of the functions has no effect. There is a green button you press to make the functions active again. I keep mine in my back pocket and don't even think about the red/green buttons anymore as they are automatic. Press red before putting it in my pocket and press green when taking it out. I don't even have to look at the remote as again it is 2nd nature. 

... So for me "best" would be any remote cart with a gyroscope. I would not buy one without it and would opt for a non remote. That said the biggest problem with the non remote is I can't keep my posture like I can walking erect with the remote and I tend to hunch with the non remote. At 6'1" the handles are usually too low.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I use the Motocaddy M7. I logged over 450 miles this season. There are plenty of options out there but I would recommend making sure you have pivoting front wheels. Otherwise they skid when trying to turn. I prefer the models that have a  remote. You can send the cart where you want it. You can walk across the green and have the cart meet you on the other side. The only feature I wish it had is the gyroscope. It will keep the unit running straight on side slopes. The M7 will want to follow the slope on side hills. But it’s not a biggie as you just get used to feathering the controls to keep it going straight.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... So for me "best" would be any remote cart with a gyroscope. I would not buy one without it and would opt for a non remote. That said the biggest problem with the non remote is I can't keep my posture like I can walking erect with the remote and I tend to hunch with the non remote. At 6'1" the handles are usually too low. 

Agreed, you need a gyro.  I use the Club Booster V2 and it has a gyro, and like you being close to the cart is a pain, I'm always stumbling to hit it when I walk behind it.  I have long legs and big feet, and they get in the way.  The Club Booster V2 tracks well with the gyro and swivel wheels on my Clicgear 4.

Woods:  :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Max LS 9*,  Ventus Blue 6S / :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+, 15*, MCA Diamana Thump 75S

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX ZipCore 48*, Accra T90i, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Bag/Cart: :callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 Stand Bag / :Clicgear: 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2, Swivel kit

On 2/1/2024 at 6:01 AM, Gleb said:

Looking to buy an electric pushcart. Any recommendations?

Good input so far and you may also want to look at this review.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

I am very curious about the new Bag Boy Volt. Looks like it could be the best of both worlds!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I am very curious about the new Bag Boy Volt. Looks like it could be the best of both worlds!

I was looking at the Volt as well and plan to keep an eye on any reviews out there as the year goes on. Might be on my Christmas list this year. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

On 2/1/2024 at 9:05 AM, dbdors said:

What ever you get, make sure it has a remote control and phone remote capability (in case you forget the remote).  I really enjoy being able to walk behind my cart and not having to guide it.

I have a Clicgear 4 with Club Booster V2.  I had the Clicgear before the Club Booster, so the Club Booster made since.  

I disagree regarding the need to have a remote. I have owned a Motocaddy M7 Remote battery powered cart for almost a year, and I only used the remote for about a month before putting the remote on a shelf in my garage and leaving it there. I found the remote to be far too sensitive and its use was just too distracting. Besides, if I tried to execute just a slight change in direction using the remote, the cart would always jerk and turn too abruptly.

I like the cart very much, just not the remote.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

On 2/2/2024 at 2:15 PM, DaveP043 said:

I’m with you regarding motorized carts with remotes, Dave.

I have also seen one remote-controlled cart that went over the edge and tumbled down into a deep bunker and another that went into a pond when it got out of the remote’s range.

Spoiler

42 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

I disagree regarding the need to have a remote. I have owned a Motocaddy M7 Remote battery powered cart for almost a year, and I only used the remote for about a month before putting the remote on a shelf in my garage and leaving it there. I found the remote to be far too sensitive and its use was just too distracting. Besides, if I tried to execute just a slight change in direction using the remote, the cart would always jerk and turn too abruptly.

Hold on to that remote. If you ever decide you want to sell it I’d be interested just to have a back up. I live by the remote. I find that my stride is between 4 and 5. So I wind up just keeping it at 5 and let it get out ahead of me. Then just stop it when it gets to the ball. I’ll catch up in a few seconds. I kind a dig watching it stroll down the fairways all by itself.

28 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Hold on to that remote. If you ever decide you want to sell it I’d be interested just to have a back up. I live by the remote. I find that my stride is between 4 and 5. So I wind up just keeping it at 5 and let it get out ahead of me. Then just stop it when it gets to the ball. I’ll catch up in a few seconds. I kind a dig watching it stroll down the fairways all by itself.

OK; will do!

Interestingly, my stride is between 6 and 7 with the Motocaddy.  Most times, I can keep up with the speed control set at 7, but on days when I'm feeling a bit sluggish or on hilly terrain or soggy fairways, I may slow down to 6.  I guess that I just do everything kinda fast, LOL!

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, funkyjudge said:

OK; will do!

Interestingly, my stride is between 6 and 7 with the Motocaddy.  Most times, I can keep up with the speed control set at 7, but on days when I'm feeling a bit sluggish or on hilly terrain or soggy fairways, I may slow down to 6.  I guess that I just do everything kinda fast, LOL!

Interesting. I think mine only goes to 6 and that is ludicrous speed. Like running fast. Maybe they changed the speed control in different year releases. The one I have is from the original MGS test. Big Stu gifted it to me after his testing was completed. So it’s a few years old.

Its a 2021

Edited by Tom the Golf Nut

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Ooooh.... I like the looks of that.  I had my Alphard connected to a BagBoy Quad - and loved the set up - but broke a wheel and thats why I'm in the market.  I liked the pouch, the enclosure on top - and all that appears intact on the Volt. 

However, one of the most import things to me is the size when it's folded up.  i'm comparing it to the MotoCaddy M7 - which is a bit shorter, but a bit wider....  decisions, decisions.   I wish someone had a review on here.  Some real world experience on hills, turning, etc...

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

8 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Interesting. I think mine only goes to 6 and that is ludicrous speed. Like running fast. Maybe they changed the speed control in different year releases. The one I have is from the original MGS test. Big Stu gifted it to me after his testing was completed. So it’s a few years old.

Its a 2021

My Motocaddy remote goes to 9 and THAT is ludicrous speed..

Spoiler

I'm also looking at the Volt.

I saw elsewhere that someone compared it side by side to the Nitron and it's a couple of inches longer when folded up, so it gets pretty compact when it's folded. The wheel width is also just a bit narrower than the Nitron.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I just joined a private club this year and plan to walk all my rounds. I currently have a bag boy nitron, but all this talk of electric push carts makes me want to upgrade and let my wife have the nitron.... 🤔

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

19 minutes ago, Nick_D said:

I just joined a private club this year and plan to walk all my rounds. I currently have a bag boy nitron, but all this talk of electric push carts makes me want to upgrade and let my wife have the nitron.... 🤔

If you like Nitron features, consider adding a Club Booster V2.

15 hours ago, funkyjudge said:

Sure, the Motocaddy M7 remote may not work very well, I have no experience with it.  But that is not true for all brands.  I have only used the The Club Booster V2 with my Clicgear 4 and front swivel kit.  The remote is not too sensitive, it is very smooth and with the gyro the cart tracks straight, up hill, down hill and side hill.  I can let it move out in front of me several or many feet.  I hate having to walk "under the cart with my hands on it".  As I said before, I have long legs and big feet! and I hate being "under the cart".  I use my remote 100% of the time, and practically cant use the cart without it (unless you use the TFS or Sidekick).  I don't have to keep pace with it, it can move out in front as much as it wants.  The wheels have 6 speeds and I can walk as fast or slow as I want.  I can send the cart ahead, I can move it behind me to take a shot and then let it catch up.   It simply works well.

Edited by dbdors

Starting to sound like the Club Booster V2, or something similar, might need to be a future testing opportunity. We have quite the contingent in the Push-Cart Mafia who could put something like this through the wringer. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

1 hour ago, dbdors said:

If you like Nitron features, consider adding a Club Booster V2.

Wow I didn't know this even existed, @GolfSpy_APH potential forum testing product for 2024?? 

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

1 hour ago, dbdors said:

Sure, the Motocaddy M7 remote may not work very well, I have no experience with it.  But that is not true for all brands.  I have only used the The Club Booster V2 with my Clicgear 4 and front swivel kit.  The remote is not too sensitive, it is very smooth and with the gyro the cart tracks straight, up hill, down hill and side hill.  I can let it move out in front of me several or many feet.  I hate having to walk "under the cart with my hands on it".  As I said before, I have long legs and big feet! and I hate being "under the cart".  I use my remote 100% of the time, and practically cant use the cart without it (unless you use the TFS or Sidekick).  I don't have to keep pace with it, it can move out in front as much as it wants.  The wheels have 6 speeds and I can walk as fast or slow as I want.  I can send the cart ahead, I can move it behind me to take a shot and then let it catch up.   It simply works well.

... I'm with you. I was very happy with my Motocaddy M7 when I owned it. The constant correction for wandering off track was just the price to pay for the convenience of having a "silent caddy". The other problem I had when using it in the non remote mode was the difference between the 2 speed settings was too wide. Like Goldilocks one was too slow and the next too fast. The MGI has many more speeds and increments between numbers so I can match it to my pace. But I rarely use the manual mode, mostly just going through sketchy terrain, broken cart parts, etc. 

... It wasn't til I bought my first Bag Boy Quad with a gyroscope that I found out what I was missing. For me using remote carts since 1995 it was an absolute game changer. No longer baby sitting and/or fiddling with the wheel adjustments I could simply start it on line and forget to til I got to my ball or the green. Now I don't think I would use a remote cart without a gyroscope, I think I would prefer using one in a manual mode. But thankfully I don't have to.

... The Volt looks very interesting but I'd need to know what "TrueLine Tracking" really means. No mention of a gyroscope so maybe there is new technology that can keep it on track without adjustments like a gyroscope? If so, with the size of the folded cart and the smaller lighter battery, the Volt will be hard to beat. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

3 hours ago, Nick_D said:

Wow I didn't know this even existed, @GolfSpy_APH potential forum testing product for 2024?? 

They just released it at the PGA show. 

Not sure. Bag Boy is an HQ contact so if we get any testing product from them it will be through them. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)