Testers Wanted! Volvik Golf Balls ×

Launching a Golf Equipment Business in Dubai

Hello MyGolfSpy Community,

I'm in the process of starting a business in Dubai that specializes in golf equipment and accessories. Given the growing popularity of golf in the region, I have a few questions:

What are the latest trends in golf equipment that are gaining traction in markets like Dubai, and how can I ensure that my product offerings are aligned with these trends?

Are there any specific brands or types of golf equipment that are particularly popular among golfers in Dubai or the Middle East region?

How can I effectively market and promote my golf equipment business to attract both local and international golfers visiting Dubai?

Any tips or best practices for sourcing high-quality golf equipment and accessories to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business?

I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you can share to help me successfully launch and grow my golf equipment business in Dubai. Thank you!

Edited by tobykeller

If it were me I'd be spending a decent amount of time at various courses/driving ranges in the area and chatting with the people who use those facilities to see what they use, what they'd like to see.

Alternately, I'd be looking for social media groups that specialize in golf in the area and ask  your questions there.

I, for example, live in the midwestern part of the US.  I have a pretty good idea of what's going on locally but haven't an accurate clue about what's going on in the Dubai market.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

Know your customers and the area. Any of us not in Dubai aren’t going to be able to tell you the growing trends there.

But based on the area I would guess flashy and high end will be where things are at.

as mentioned above do local research and get a feel for things 

Edited by RickyBobby_PR

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1