Testers Wanted: Sun Mountain Stand Bag and Travel Bag ×

Maxfli Tour comments

I’ve been playing these for a few years now. 
just got the new version with the elaborate alignment arrows. Trying to get used to the busy pattern. Anyone else bothered by it or find it helpful?

On the 2023 version I took it that the so-called balance point was along the modest alignment line. I always set the ball on a tee with the line horizontal. 
Should the ball be hit at this point or some other point? Does it even make a difference?

where is the proper place to hit the 2024 ball? Or doesn’t matter. 

please help me settle this debate with my buddy. 

Sub 70 irons and wedges. Epic Flash sub zero driver and 3 metal. Callaway rescue 18 and 22 degree. 

image.jpeg.e6d382e49671498d081aded40209e334.jpeg

TSi2 Driver, Titleist TSi2 4 Wood, Ping G410 3 Hybrid, Ping G400 4 Hybrid, Maltby TS1 5-GW, Maltby Max Milled 54, Maltby Max Milled 58, Piretti Forza.

Some folks say golf messes up a nice walk.  That’s not true, golf makes a nice walk bearable.

We did a review of the new Maxfli Tour/Tour X alignment aids. I took part in the Tour X testing here. My overall summary is it's a great ball, but I'm not a fan of the alignment aid. Thought it was too large and too busy. And I found it distracting when putting. But it didn't bother me outside of putting. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K 9º | Ping Tour 2.0 Black 75S

Fairway Wood: Ping G430 Max 3W 15º | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 75S

Hybrids: Ping G425 Max 3H 19º | Tensei Orange 80S & Ping 4i iCrossover 22.5° | Ping Tour 2.0 Chrome 85S

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged (5-GW) | Dynamic Gold 120 S300

Wedges: Ping s159 54º & 58º | PING Z-Z115

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour

Ball: 2023 ProV1x / 2024 Vice Pro Plus