Do You Trust Online/Virtual Fitting Apps?

GolfSpy_APH

I used the Sub 70 fitting tool in the past and was shocked at the similarities between it and my actual fitting results at Club Champion, Golf Tec, as well as direct with PXG.

Granted you don’t get to “try” out the clubs using an online tool but the fact that the recommended shaft flex as well as length and products types that were recommended were so on point, I would definitely use another online tool in the future. 

I used the Sub 70 fitting tool in the past and was shocked at the similarities between it and my actual fitting results at Club Champion, Golf Tec, as well as direct with PXG.

Granted you don’t get to “try” out the clubs using an online tool but the fact that the recommended shaft flex as well as length and products types that were recommended were so on point, I would definitely use another online tool in the future. 

"Anything in life worth doing, is worth overdoing"

I’m a big believer in being fit by a knowledgeable and experienced fitter.  My recent experience with Jon Sinclair and TPT Golf shafts has reinforced that.

Don’t have much confidence in the current online fitting apps.

The recommendation from the apps has not generally matched what I’ve found to work for me through trial and error.

Also the recommendations have not matched the results from in person fittings.

In my opinion there is no substitute for trying something over several rounds of golf to figure out if the club will perform the way you want it to.

The benefit of buying golf equipment from a business that offers some type of 30 to 90 day playability guarantee has proven to be pretty valuable.  If it doesn’t work exchange it for something that will.

But, there are some genuinely exciting developments in fitting that I believe will streamline and accelerate the fitting process.

The Wilson AI fit and similar work being done at Cool Clubs and Worldwide Golf looks to be heading in the right direction.  

Similarly the Trackman optimizer and Ping Co Pilot definitely help fitters to narrow things down more quickly.

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

22 minutes ago, Chip and a putt QUV3u said:

Absolutely NOT.   You need to be able to hit a club before you know how it "fits".

Totally agree. I've used the MGS fitting tool, various other online fitting tools for clubs and golf balls and none arrived at the same conclusion that my independent fitter did. Why would someone use free or less costly online tools that result in an expenditure of several hundred $$$ that isn't anywhere as effective. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Fitting apps should be a good starting point. The golfer who is putting in the information has to be honest to him/herself to get the right data. As far as golf ball fittings I don't think the software can keep up with all the new different models as they can change several times in the year and a golfer can be fitted into one ball which may be deleted from the company.

WITB:

MALTBY TS2 irons Mizuno 54* mpt11 wedge Inazone 58* wedge

MALTBY KE4 tour driver  Ray Cook putter M1X

Integra #3 fwy.  SMT #5 fwy.

I trust the wedge fitting moreso than anything else online. I think with irons and woods you need a person to assist. There's too many factors involved. 

TaylorMade Stealth 10.5* Graphite design Tour_AD GP-6 Stiff :taylormade-small:

Titleist TSi2 15* Fairway wood Hazardous Smoke Black Stiff :titleist-small:

Titleist TSi2 18* Hybrid Hazardous Smoke Stiff :titleist-small:

Titleist TSi2 24* Hybrid Hazardous Smoke Stiff Titleist TSi2 21* :titleist-small:

Titleist T200 Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 5-PW :titleist-small:

Titleist SM 8 Wedges 50* 8 - 56* 14 - 60* 8 :titleist-small:

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport Putter :scotty-cameron-1:

Titleist Hybrid 14 Stand Bag :titleist-small:

The biggest problem I've had with on-line or self-help fitting is that I honestly don't know the answer to at least some of the important questions they rely on for their recommendations.

"Do you prefer a high ball flight"? What difference does that make if the higher ball flight is ballooning the ball and I don't have the ability to know decent angle?

"Do you have low, medium, or high trajectory"? Compared to what?? And what trajectory would best match my ball speed?

The best thing I've gotten out of the on-line apps is the knowledge that I don't have enough information to use them.

Edited by MIGregB

:callaway-small: Paradym AI Smoke 🔹🔹🔹w/ :projectx: HZRDUS GEN 4 Silver 60 Graphite 6.0 or  :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 4-PW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM10 52.12F, SM10 56.14F & SM10 60.12D wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

My 2024 Titleist SM10 Wedge Review:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64494-vokey-sm10-wedges-2024-forum-review/?do=findComment&comment=1065367

I think they're a good starting point, but I'm not going to defer to one of those over an in-person fitting.

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

I trust a pro fitter only because the online fitting apps use my insight and opinion which is biased by wishful thinking and subjectivity.

WITB T3 Driver, T3 3 wood, 5 wood, hybrids, Mizuno 923 irons, vokey wedges, Scotty 009 putter

I think a fitting app is a good starting point. Especially to familiarize yourself with different bounces and grinds. It is a good tool to use! It also comes down to feel in the club. Maybe the app told you get a certain loft and bounce, but you can’t hit it. You’re going to be trying all the different types of wedges. A fitter is probably a better bang for you buck. 

Driver: Titleist TSi3 HZRDUS green TX

3 Wood: Ping G425, HZRDUS Yellow Stiff

3iron: Callaway UT iron, KBS 125 still

Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 21, 4-PW, 120 Dynamic Golf

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 50 degree, Callaway Jaws 54 degree, Callaway Jaws 60 degree

Putter: Ping Karsten

To me, we as a population, give fitting too much credit.

It's a base, be it by an online tool or a human person. 

Once we're in the right ballpark we adapt to our equipment as much as we need it adapted to us. Our feels and swings change day to day and even during a round. Only looking term trial and adjustment may give us 'the perfect fit' which is the reason why tour pros even if they're fit by the best in the best conditions keep returning to the trucks for fine tuning.

Us? For the most part the online tools and/or in person fittings give us a braid idea and then we change. 

I'm usually fitted in the same type of stuff in person and by apps (but actual 18 holes trial is what works the best to see if feels and slight adjustments are right)

Aim small... pray to miss small

My bag: Ping hoofer lite. My driver: Nike Vapor Pro. 4w: Inesis 500. Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex. Irons (4-PW): Takomo 301 combo on KBS tour X. Wedges: Vokey SM7 52° and 58°. Putter: Cleveland SOFT 2 model 10.5. Balls: Inesis Tour900 yellow.

Think it depends.  Every company has a ball fitting app, and at that price point it’s a low stakes wager to see if it works for your game.  Clubs are a different story.  I’ve been fitted in person and even that can be hit or miss, especially if it’s off a mat with Trackman.  I truly believe you have to “dig in the dirt” to see what works for you when it comes to clubs, apps would introduce too much variation without putting the clubs in motion.

I use the fitting apps as a starting point, and then go from there based on my own "on course" experience and what I am looking for. I have largely fit myself throughout the bag, and thus far it has been great (though expensive). 

The Vokey Wedge fitting app is great though, and I use it to get grind and bounce starting points for myself. I am hoping to do the online fitting test with Titleist to see what they say compared to the app, and understand my wedge game a bit better though. Fingers crossed!

Driver: TSR3 9 Degree W/ Tensai 1k White 6x 

Woods: TSR2 15 degree w/ Graphite Design AD DI 7X Tipped

Hybrids: G430 Max 3h & 4h w/ Ventus Blue 9x HB 

Irons: Miura KM700 5-PW w/ Axiom 105x shafts  

Wedges: Edel 5, 54, & 58 w/ BGT ZNE 115G shafts

Putter: Scotty Newport Super Select 2.5+ 

My one club fitting took place over four weeks, with the fitter/pro making suggestions for my swing. He wanted to fit me for clubs that would work better as I improved.  I can't imagine any online fitting that could be that thorough.

8 hours ago, Clubs by Buzz said:

I guess Ricky is the guru. As a newcomer, who is a disabled vet my opinion is worthless. Since you have no idea of my physical constraints, you are not qualified to judge me. 

I thought this was an open minded group.  So let me restate my one main point. Fitters and manufacturers spend a lot of money on adverts. The game has been played for enjoyment for over 100 years.  Stop making entry complex and expensive. 

Fortunately because of the many who served you can have your opinion. There are more like me than you.  Those who just enjoy the game. 

My last post.  Thanks for your opinion. Stats only matter to some. 

I'll cancel my membership to save you from having to put up with the disabled 18 HCP who builds great clubs. 

You are what's wrong with the game and social media.  Your stats and opinion are all that matte.

Cheers and hit them straight

It is an open minded group although some have strong minded opinions just like you seem to have about not getting fit.   You dont have to engage with people you don’t want to engage with; the forum even has an ignore feature so you won’t see that persons posts or notifications.  

I am still curious about your answers to my questions, you seem to skip over them:

1.  What is your definition of “fitting” and why do you associate fitting with complex and expensive?  Isn’t getting advice on what clubs to buy a “fitting” so the newbie golfer doesn’t end up with off the rack muscle back irons? 
2.  I am really curious why the low handicapper had clubs that stopped working.  You seem to indicate in past posts that off the rack works fine.   You even mentioned building a club to fill a gap; isn’t that “fitting”?
3.  When building your clubs, how do you decide what to build for a player?  

basically asking you to better explain your position on the topic. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

While I can see it working for putters, and possibly the length of clubs. I don’t see it going beyond that. When I last got fitted for my driver, which was about 6 months after my iron fittings, there was now an AI program that selects the best 5 shafts for your swing!! How cool is that? I think that there is too much information to be gathered from an actual launch monitor and from watching someone’s swing tendencies.

On 7/13/2024 at 2:04 PM, Mimzy said:

It’s not so much I don’t trust the app as much as I don’t trust myself or the average the user to properly analyze what the app is asking. Unless you have quantifiable data from a reliable launch monitor I think the questions are going to get answers that are way off base. These also aren’t brand agnostic so the “best” fit from one manufacturer may not be the best fit at all for the player. 

My sentiments exactly. Online apps can only provide recommendations based upon what I enter, right? I'd like to have someone who knows what they're doing using measuring devices provide recommendations. 

Still swinging after all these years

About the only online fitting I've trusted was from LAB. Their video analysis of your putting motion matched what the fitters at PXG told me for both lie and length.

I've tried the Titleist Wedge Selector and Ball Fitting apps, the Ping Wedge App, the Vice ball/iron/wedge/putter app, Snell ball app, Sub70 club app, Bridgestone ball app, OnCore ball app, and the Srixon ball app.

The Ping one was off more than the Titleist was for the wedge grinds, based on what I've used and had success with in the past. The ball apps were hit and miss, but the OnCore, Snell, and Titleist ball apps were closest based on the questions they asked. The others either were close but not perfect or just way off.

I think a virtual fitting with someone on the phone or video chat can do a much better job than the online tools, especially if they're experienced enough to ask the right questions and then continue asking the right questions once they get the basic answers. I haven't done this before, but I know there are several companies that do this in addition to doing in-person fittings. This is far better than not doing anything.

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!!

The Vokey app was spot on for me. I’m loving the Vokey wedges and the way they play. Bounce and lofts were spot on. I didn’t stop there though, I actually went and tested them out before I dropped $180 per wedge.

Edited by Erin B

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* or EPIC Max LS 10.5* or  Ping.png.bd9875c415de0caaf18165e81353fcba.png425LST 9* 

Woods: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpg Mini or TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png Mini BRNR

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg3H, 4H, 5H 

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD 

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* 

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

16 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

About the only online fitting I've trusted was from LAB. Their video analysis of your putting motion matched what the fitters at PXG told me for both lie and length.

I've tried the Titleist Wedge Selector and Ball Fitting apps, the Ping Wedge App, the Vice ball/iron/wedge/putter app, Snell ball app, Sub70 club app, Bridgestone ball app, OnCore ball app, and the Srixon ball app.

The Ping one was off more than the Titleist was for the wedge grinds, based on what I've used and had success with in the past. The ball apps were hit and miss, but the OnCore, Snell, and Titleist ball apps were closest based on the questions they asked. The others either were close but not perfect or just way off.

I think a virtual fitting with someone on the phone or video chat can do a much better job than the online tools, especially if they're experienced enough to ask the right questions and then continue asking the right questions once they get the basic answers. I haven't done this before, but I know there are several companies that do this in addition to doing in-person fittings. This is far better than not doing anything.

New Level had a conversation with me when I bought my irons. I don’t know for sure but I think Sub70 does this and I know PXG does as well.

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* or EPIC Max LS 10.5* or  Ping.png.bd9875c415de0caaf18165e81353fcba.png425LST 9* 

Woods: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpg Mini or TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png Mini BRNR

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg3H, 4H, 5H 

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD 

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* 

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

The outcome is only as good as the input, but when the question is “how far do you hit your 7 iron?” and everyone wishfully claims “150 yards” (or more) when in reality only a small percentage actually hit it that far… then yes, you will be disappointed and blame the app for the poor recommendation…

Currently employed at Riverwood National Golf Course, in Otsego, MN (USA)   RW Logo copy.png

WITB: 

Callaway Paradym 9 & 10.5 drivers, depending on conditions and my swing that day! (Accra Tour Z x255 M3)

Callaway Rogue 3 & 5 woods (stock Aldila Synergy shafts, Stiff)

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid (UST Mamiya Recoil Dart 75 HB, Regular)

Callaway Apex Pro 19 (True Temper Elevate Tour 115 Steel, Regular)

13 different putters in rotation!! 😆

Seed SD-05 (a 3-piece urethane cover, 80 compression ball)

To those who have used them, which did you like? Not like? I'd like to check some out. 

Thanks!

Michael Milich

Driver - image.png.981d41f111af45884f6126f585123707.png PXG GEN5 0311 9*, EvenFlow Riptide CB 60g 6.0

3 wood - image.png.75583d3253a684e30686d0627d78191b.png Callaway Epic Flash, 15*, Project X EvenFlow Green 65

5 wood - image.png.af7e51a2dbfeacd336f78920cad3e8bf.png Callaway Epic Flash, 18*, Project X EvenFlow Green 65

7 Wood - Snake-Eyes circa 2006, 21*, Standard S flex

Irons - (5 - PW) image.png.62ee028f8c07b8cceb73c9cbde3f933e.png Sub70 Pro 699s, KBS Tour 120 Steel

Wedges - (50, 54, 58) image.png.a7f08551553e7bae85e08118ec17c2f9.png Callaway Mack Daddy 4, S-Grind, 10* bounce, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue (Red) - Off the rack*

Putter - image.png.0cb79d8cf1bdf274e123404a01f7f520.png Odyssey Whitehot

Ball - image.png.3af1e4682dc223e90c8aeabdbf91d5b1.png Titleist ProVIx

Grips - Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

I have used them in the past. In my opinion a good place to start, but not the end game for me

Golf A Game For A Lifetime

I can see a day when you would go to device like trackman, hit balls and with the  data that come from that would dump into an app and make a selection.  Trackman you can see swing speed, angle of attack, swing path, clubface, ball height, dispersion….. And that would help choose the equipment you are looking for.  I would be ok with that.

Titleist TSR2 10 degree with Ventus Blue 6S

Callaway Super Hybrid 2H VA Slay 85 Stiff

Callaway Super Hybrid 3H 

Srixon ZX 23* -4 driving iron - Aerotech Steelfiber I95 S

Srixon MKII ZX5 (5-A) - Aerotech Steelfiber I95 S

Bettinardi (54, 58)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5S

Online fittings may get you in the neighborhood but they don't get you into the right house.

I would not base a purchase on them but would use them as a starting point.

Dennis Webb

If you think about it, life is a terminal disease. Don't forget to have fun.

I have gone and demoed clubs based off of an online fitting tool but I’ve never bought directly from the results of it. With the cost of clubs right now it’s really tough to spend a lot of money on something you aren’t 100% sure you like. 

Stealth 9.5 degree with Tensei Black 65g S

Srixon 5 wood, HZRDS 6.0 

stealth 2 iron Tensei Blue 80G S 

5-P Srixon MK2 ZX5 irons

zipcore 48,54,60 wedges

scotty phantom 5.5

@ParGuywhich ones have you used in the past?

Michael Milich

Driver - image.png.981d41f111af45884f6126f585123707.png PXG GEN5 0311 9*, EvenFlow Riptide CB 60g 6.0

3 wood - image.png.75583d3253a684e30686d0627d78191b.png Callaway Epic Flash, 15*, Project X EvenFlow Green 65

5 wood - image.png.af7e51a2dbfeacd336f78920cad3e8bf.png Callaway Epic Flash, 18*, Project X EvenFlow Green 65

7 Wood - Snake-Eyes circa 2006, 21*, Standard S flex

Irons - (5 - PW) image.png.62ee028f8c07b8cceb73c9cbde3f933e.png Sub70 Pro 699s, KBS Tour 120 Steel

Wedges - (50, 54, 58) image.png.a7f08551553e7bae85e08118ec17c2f9.png Callaway Mack Daddy 4, S-Grind, 10* bounce, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue (Red) - Off the rack*

Putter - image.png.0cb79d8cf1bdf274e123404a01f7f520.png Odyssey Whitehot

Ball - image.png.3af1e4682dc223e90c8aeabdbf91d5b1.png Titleist ProVIx

Grips - Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

A lot of good thought here, but given the wide differences in OEM performance (shafts, materials, lofts, grinds, etc etc) I don’t feel I would be able to give the right level of analysis to make it useful. You would or should know your game and stats very well and they are consistent, I am not there so i don’t see an app as able meet that level variability.  Besides i enjoy talking to the fitter and learning more anyway.

image.png.b89fa684b54b186f20c376e6af43ac1d.png 425's- 5i to PW, UW

image.png.4462ac5ffcc9491d68e78951b3a1a587.png  G400 Driver, G425 3W, G425 7W, G425 3H

image.png.cf53a065a6e348c87221c4bf13510375.png 56 degree Hi-Toe wedge

image.png.4462ac5ffcc9491d68e78951b3a1a587.png  Glide 60 degree 

image.png.d4990c8d6330ecc392d9a5124b26165a.png Evnroll ER3