Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

712 AP2's

Bubba Long

Do you mean paint fill or paint the whole club?

MY BAG-

Driver- Taylormade SLDR 12* (Speeder 7.2vc tour spec S)

3 Wood- Taylormade R11(bimatrix prototype S)

3 Hybrid- Ping I20(stock S)

Irons-Taylormade Tour Perferred MC ( C Taper S)

Wedges- 50, 54, and 58 SCOR4161( KBS)

Putter-Taylormade Ghost Corza.

All Left Handed!

I paint filled my numbers white on my 710 AP2's. Looked really good but didn't last very long. You can see them in my "What's In Your Bag" post. Also paint stripped my old Spin Milled Vokeys instead of investing the time to paint them since I was getting new wedges and it looked really clean.

Driver: Ping G25 9.5° TFC Tour X-stiff w/New Decade Multicompound Whiteout/Red

Fairway Wood: 3w Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour 13° Aldila RIP X-stiff w/New Decade Multicompound Black/Red

Hybrid: 3h Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour 19° Aldila RIP X-stiff w/New Decade Multicompound Black/Red

Irons: Cobra Amp Cell Pro's 4i-PW KBS C-Taper X-stiff + 1/2" w/New Decade Multicompound Whiteout/Black

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4's 50°, 54°, 58° DG S300's +1/2" w/New Decade Multicompound Whitout/Black

Putter: Nike Method 001 34" w/SuperStroke Mid-Slim White/Red

Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x

I paint filled my numbers white on my 710 AP2's. Looked really good but didn't last very long. You can see them in my "What's In Your Bag" post. Also paint stripped my old Spin Milled Vokeys instead of investing the time to paint them since I was getting new wedges and it looked really clean.

Interesting look on the wedges I might consider that. And what kind of paint did you use to paint the irons? Ive heard that the Testors enamel paint works pretty well.

I used some cheap-o acrylic paint that I can't remember the name of. I was going to try nail polish next, but I'll give the Testors a shot too.

Driver: Ping G25 9.5° TFC Tour X-stiff w/New Decade Multicompound Whiteout/Red

Fairway Wood: 3w Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour 13° Aldila RIP X-stiff w/New Decade Multicompound Black/Red

Hybrid: 3h Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour 19° Aldila RIP X-stiff w/New Decade Multicompound Black/Red

Irons: Cobra Amp Cell Pro's 4i-PW KBS C-Taper X-stiff + 1/2" w/New Decade Multicompound Whiteout/Black

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4's 50°, 54°, 58° DG S300's +1/2" w/New Decade Multicompound Whitout/Black

Putter: Nike Method 001 34" w/SuperStroke Mid-Slim White/Red

Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x

Pretty happy with the way they turned out considering it was my first time experimenting with painting clubs. Picture quality could be better but im waiting on getting a new phone until I am completely satisfied with my set of clubs.

New CLubs.jpg

New clubs 1.jpg

New Clubs 2.jpg

I used some cheap-o acrylic paint that I can't remember the name of. I was going to try nail polish next, but I'll give the Testors a shot too.

I used the testors enamel on my scotty putter. It's under DIY Afternoon project gone awry. It's held up pretty well for a season. Also used it on an older ping of mine and its still going strong after two seasons. Only problem with the ping is the bronze head needs cleaned up but paint is in great shape.

In Nick's Ogio Edge Stand Bag
Driver: Taylormade Rocketballz 9.5* Aldila Rip'd NV Stiff
Fairway: Tour Edge CB4 15* Rip Gamma Stiff
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro A12 18* KBS Tour X
Irons: Mizuno MP-53 3-PW DG X100
Wedges: Mizuno MP R-12 52* & 56* DG Spinner
Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider Si 38"

Archived