Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The horn sounded

revkev

Could you imagine being on 18 with a one stroke lead or down one and having the horn sound to stop play because of lightening?

Talk about gut check time. Glad the dog and I got our walk out of the way already.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

That was pretty wild, but hey safety first!

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

I can sympathize.

A friend and I were playing when he struck a lifetime drive on one of our longer par 5's. Within a Minuit of his Drive I saw and felt the beginnings of a squall and sure enough got it and some hail too. He insisted it was still golfing weather while I instructed my caddy to beat a retreat to the tee house, made a final appeal to him to join me, and began my journey to safety. He joined me rather than play alone and we got into the tee house just as the winds started blowing so strongly that the bags were literally blown out of the shelter into the open. He still felt we could play on regardless that we were now drenched cold and shivering. The clubhouse sent out a truck to collect the caddies and bags and I instructed my caddy to ride it and again he followed suit rather than play alone but all the way to the clubhouse he complained bitterly that the weather was already looking better and we could still finish. Me, I was just soaked and cold.

Shambles

Archived