Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hireko Juggernaut Driver ? - not what they say it is?

KB McCool

I recently bought a Juggernaut with an adder regular shaft... It didn't live up to their expectations of being longer and straighter.. So I called Hireko up and asked if I could get a different shaft placed in the Juggernaut Driver and they said they would take back the Driver and for a stiff shaft that their Tech person recommended at $33 more I could get another shot at the driver.  I received this driver and it has less distance than the previous driver/shaft combo.  Now, I might be asking too much but now I call them up and ask for some help with this driver etc as the shaft is too stiff and consequently I am not getting the distance of the previous combo nor the straightness.  AND they said SORRY CHARLIE!  They said you have one shot with them per year.  I said that there are no stores carrying their items so couldn't they either give me my money back or send me this driver with the regular shaft back?  They said no... I explained that one happy customer tells maybe 1 or 2..............whereas an unhappy customer will tell 50 + and this is not a good way to satisfy customers.. nor a good way to generate future business.. Since non of their comments about the Juggernaut are true.. I would say do not buy from them.  It isn't that I have poor or cheap equipment as I use Miura irons, Callaway BB drivers, Titleliest wedges, and Cobra hybrids/woods, and Sun Mountain Bags.. as I have two sets of everything.. 

Customer Beware Of Hireko and their JUGGERNAUT!

Well, I can appreciate your sour grapes, but if I tried to return every club that didn't deliver more length and straightness, I would have exhausted every manufacturer on the planet in about 1993.  

I think your demands are excessive and Hireko rightly felt they wouldn't be able to satisfy you, so they cut the umbilical cord.   Sell the club on ebay and move on.

bag - SunMountain Synch with Ogio Synergy X4 cart
driver - :callaway-small: Optiforce 440, Paderson Kevlar Green stiff 46.5"
fwoods - :taylormade-small: Jetspeed, 3HL regular
irons - :taylormade-small:  Speedblades 3-8, 85g stiff steel, 2 up
wedges - :edilon-small: Scor 40, 45, 50, 54, 58
putter - :ping-small: Ketsch 35" slight arc, SuperStroke 2.0 mid-slim
ball - :titelist-small: ProV1x

My problem with them is that I was willing to pay them for the exchange but they didn't want to help me as they wanted to charge me for everything on top and then some.. I know most claims made by mfgs are on the bogus side but how about a little help here as I took their techs advise and it went in the opposite direction.. As I said buyer beware..

• SPY VIP

Just my personal experience I have known the individuals that run Hireko since I got in the golf industry I have never known them to be anything but fair.  They are genuinely good people and have been highly regarded for their customer service.

Now, that being said they did want us to review this driver and then backed out once they thought about it.  So, one of those things that I feel is easy to claim (Yardage Benefits) yet easy to disprove.  And since we are the only ones in the industry that publish data I suppose they thought it would be better to just market the claim vs. proving the claim.  Not uncommon though in our experience.

Although we do have the time TM flew GolfSpy T out to prove their claim as an anomaly for the industry.

#TruthDigest

I think that they did the right thing by you and let you exchange the driver once for something else which is better customer service than a lot of manufacturers would provide.  While I can appreciate your story and sympathize I still think that they did all that you asked of them after the initial purchase.  And I have to agree with MarkB that if every club that claimed gains did not live up to the hype I would have been through the entire golf industry by now.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Sell the club on ebay and move on.

That's one of the biggest reasons I avoid "off brands"  They don't sell for crap on ebay.  At least if you're not happy with a name brand driver you can recoup a good chunk of your money back. Unless of course they just release a new driver then......

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

This sounds just like the generation we live in, I want, I want, almost as a right of entitlement, you contacted them, they gave you what you wanted, you didn't like it, they gave you a replacement, you didn't like that either, it is not their responsibility to continue to provided club after club until you are satisfied.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

To mr. lefty... I did mention that I would pay for the changes as I did on the first one.. they wanted to charge me for everything and at what I consider high prices.... .. as it was I went ahead and put a high dollar shaft in here locally and it still sucks.. it simply isn't anything like they claim as I have good equipment.. and wanted to hold them to their extra ordinary claims which are false... I didn't ask for anything that I wasn't able to pay a "reasonable price for"  They simply are overstating their product.. so take that.. I was very reasonable on my requests.. beware is all I am saying 

You actually did not mention paying for anything the second time in your original post. You said that you asked for your money back or the regular flex back. I feel that a one time attempt at getting the right combo is a fair response by a manufacturer.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

Archived