The Tiger Coverup!

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Minutes after Tiger Woods crashed his Cadillac Escalade into a tree, his wife Elin told police that he had been drinking. To the paramedics and cops on the scene, there was little question that Woods—who was asleep and snoring in the street—was impaired. “I would bet everything I own that he was not fit to drive,” says one of the officers who investigated the case. “But I'll never be able to prove it, because our hands were tied. The powers that be didn't want to tangle with Tiger; they just wanted the situation to go away.”

READ FULL ARTICLE: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-05-03/the-tiger-woods-cover-up/

#TruthDigest

Red wine and ambien and Tiger is driving crappy again. I think he was taking vicodin/lortab/hydrocodone all same things different names that nite to so lets say id rather be driving with Sam his little girl that nite

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

Minutes after Tiger Woods crashed his Cadillac Escalade into a tree, his wife Elin told police that he had been drinking. To the paramedics and cops on the scene, there was little question that Woods—who was asleep and snoring in the street—was impaired. “I would bet everything I own that he was not fit to drive,” says one of the officers who investigated the case. “But I'll never be able to prove it, because our hands were tied. The powers that be didn't want to tangle with Tiger; they just wanted the situation to go away.”

READ FULL ARTICLE: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-05-03/the-tiger-woods-cover-up/

This is still a story?

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 11.5* 42.50"
3 Wood: Titleist 915 F 15*  40.25"
5 Wood: Titleist 915 F 18* 39.50"
7 Wood: Titleist 915 F 21* 39.25"
Hybrids: Titleist 913 H 24* 38.50" & 27* 37.50" 
Irons: Titleist DCI 990 6 thru 9 -0.5"
Wedges: Titleist DCI 990 49* and Vokey SM 52.08 & 56.14 -0.5"
Ball: Titleist 2015 Pro V1x
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport w/SS 3.0 34.00"

"Golf doesn't build character; it reveals it."

Archived