hckymeyer

What have you bought lately? (CHA - Club Ho's Anonymous)

I bought a Bio Cell driver from divot.com this week, and a couple of bio cell adapters to try out some different shafts with it.

• Like 2

Yep, well It looks like 5,6,7, and maybe all 3 wedges, the 8,9,pw aren't shipping until tomorrow

Who did you order this from? And what did you order? I can't imagine any company shipping part of a set

• Like 1

I bought a Bio Cell driver from divot.com this week, and a couple of bio cell adapters to try out some different shafts with it.

I'm gaming that head too.  I like it.  The stock PXv is actually pretty solid but I have the Paderson in it now.

• Like 3

I noticed that since moving to Texas with no real winter my winter purchases have dropped significantly. 

Still, since the fall I've replaced my worn out MP-52's with new MP-54's, and replaced my 913H's with Adams Super 9031 because of the smaller profile.

• Like 2

Who did you order this from? And what did you order? I can't imagine any company shipping part of a set

At the time I ordered the 5,6,7 I wasn't going to get the whole set, i decided to go ahead and do the whole set during the next week, so I went in and ordered he 8,9,pw. It's my own fault really, I did take 2 weeks for them to ship the 8,9,pw.

They are he new Callaway XR pro irons, I put the grips on the 5,6,7 earlier today I'll take some picks and post tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm gaming that head too.  I like it.  The stock PXv is actually pretty solid but I have the Paderson in it now.

What's the combo like for you BK? I have a Paderson shaft that I'm planning to put in the Bio Cell head as well... we may have twin drivers ;)

• Like 3

Well so far I've picked up a Tour Edge XCG7 Beta with a Black Tie X-Stiff shaft. Eyeing (probably buying tomorrow if I can find one) an 18* Adams Pro Mini Hybrid. I've also decided I'm going to get some new (used probably) irons. My game has slid backwards over the past few years with a lack of playing / physical body changes and so the blades I play now just aren't nearly long enough or forgiving enough as they once were for me so its time to get some different irons! I hit some Taylor Made irons the other day (SLDR and Tour Preferred CB) and LOVED what I saw and felt so far. I'm going to get fit first though to make sure I can hopefully get it right.

• Like 2

I'm about to dump a few items and afterward, I'll be having a true 1 of 1 putter milled... It'll be raw and void of stampings and everything.

• Like 3

I'm about to dump a few items and afterward, I'll be having a true 1 of 1 putter milled... It'll be raw and void of stampings and everything.

Let us know what kind of goodies you are dumping.

• Like 2

What's the combo like for you BK? I have a Paderson shaft that I'm planning to put in the Bio Cell head as well... we may have twin drivers ;)

I've tried those 2 shafts along with a Fuel.  Honestly all 3 work really good.

• Like 2

We'll, my goodies arrived monday this week. It's been torture not being able to hit the range or play. I might get to the range this week and then play at least two rounds on the holiday weekend.

Specs are: standard loft, +.25", standard lie, PX 5.5. Currently gripped with M-31 grips but I'm gonna cut them off and install blue/black NDMC. 51/08 wedge has a PX 5.5 as well because I like my gap wedge to match the set. 56/14 has a DG Spinner. Both wedges have blue/black NDMC.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

MPH5 4-PW

2x MPT5 wedges

R11 9* DOT head and RIP Beta 70

Think I'm set bag-wise for a while

You THINK you are... Interesting

Yea, found a RIP Alpha in R11 graphics for cheap too... Funny, the RIP a in the R11 was my favorite combo and I got rid of it a couple seasons ago. Interested in hitting the DOT head for the first time.

• Like 1

Just bought a SuperStroke Flatso 2.0 XL with the counterweight....

The putter face looks closed to the grip alignment in the last pic. Is it just me... Maybe the camera angle?

• Like 3