GolfSpy STUDque

I'm going to go ahead and unpin this topic.  Special thanks to @BigtazzGolf for turning it on and maintaining it all this time.  Moving forward, we've now got an embedded Member Map for the forum:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/membermap/

Oooooooh Fancy.  It pulls the "Location" from your user profiles and plops it all onto the map.  If it's wrong, head on in and change it.  Keep your profiles up to date people!

You can also add your home courses and courses you play as you travel with reviews and comments.  This should be a cool way to discover new courses as you guys head out on work trips.  Of course, this data is only as good as you make it so GET OUT THERE AND START TAGGING COURSES 🙂

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Added, so lonely on the West coast.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Lol it'll fill in the more folks see it.

Really hope it helps us set up some meet n greet rounds. Those rounds are always fun.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

• Like 1

It's dryer in the Gulf than in my back yard right now anyway. :)

Dang Rev--send some this way, we've had hardly any rain since the night before the cart paths only round that caused my stress fracture, and that was six weeks ago! Everything is brown, brown, brown here.

Dang Rev--send some this way, we've had hardly any rain since the night before the cart paths only round that caused my stress fracture, and that was six weeks ago! Everything is brown, brown, brown here.

That's amazing we had a storm blow through at league time Tuesday with 60 mph sustained for 20 minutes. More yesterday too. Today's round of storms stayed North of us.

How's the fracture?

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That's amazing we had a storm blow through at league time Tuesday with 60 mph sustained for 20 minutes. More yesterday too. Today's round of storms stayed North of us.

How's the fracture?

Finally, over the last six days, some progress. Went to the gym today to try to get some muscle tone and flexibility--no setbacks. Very hard to do a normal gait--big fear of putting too much pressure on the metatarsal and starting the whole process all over again. Made good progress, though, today. Small steps literally. Thx for asking!

• Like 1

Finally, over the last six days, some progress. Went to the gym today to try to get some muscle tone and flexibility--no setbacks. Very hard to do a normal gait--big fear of putting too much pressure on the metatarsal and starting the whole process all over again. Made good progress, though, today. Small steps literally. Thx for asking!

I've been praying for you.

• Like 1

I've done mine. It's a great idea to do a map like this. It gives us an idea of where we all are across the globe.

• Like 2

Finally got this done - what a cool idea!

• Like 1

Kind of surprised there aren't more members on the map. I wonder if perhaps some tech guy at MGS could complete it? I'm guessing they know where we're located.

Kind of surprised there aren't more members on the map. I wonder if perhaps some tech guy at MGS could complete it? I'm guessing they know where we're located.

Spies know and see all

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

• Like 2

Filling in nicely yall.

The US map and then the World map.

MyGolfSpy%20Member%20map%20US.png

MyGolfSpy%20Member%20map.png

• Like 1

Bumping for the new folks.

Pin your town hall.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Maybe a stupid question. How to you pin a location. I see no one in my area. Would like to represent. Or maybe I should keep my spy hq a secret.

Maybe a stupid question. How to you pin a location. I see no one in my area. Would like to represent. Or maybe I should keep my spy hq a secret.

Hi Dave, check first post for the how to.

Holler if you need help.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Hi Dave, check first post for the how to.

Holler if you need help.

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Still can't figure it out. Got the link but not sure how to pin on the map

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Still can't figure it out. Got the link but not sure how to pin on the map

Sent from my SM-G920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Sorry it took so long, but I was able to add you.

Tazz