Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Worst mistake of my life... trying to save time I went north. Been 3 damn hours and I'm still not around DC.

Why would anyone do this to themselves on a daily basis? This is bad!! Like really bad!!! I'm about to leave my car and walk.

Oh mama. You should've consulted the local population. This is absolutely the worst time of day to go around DC. It's one of those cities you have to plan your departure time around like Atlanta.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Oh mama. You should've consulted the local population. This is absolutely the worst time of day to go around DC. It's one of those cities you have to plan your departure time around like Atlanta.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I will remember that for the next time I DONT EVER COME HERE

But of course it's raining when I'm putting up the pool. :angry: :lol: :lol:

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I bet it does it's like that on all the major highwaysI agree where ya heading I thought you were down in the DC area?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Headed back to the homeland. In my least favorite part of the country right now. It's between PA and Michigan. Probably going to stay here too. Not my first choice...

I am livid right now. My 17yo was re-hired at the place she worked last summer, they confirmed she was re-hired at the end of May. They didn't schedule her at all this month, and after 3 weeks of trying to get ahold of her boss via text, phone, and showing up onsite, he finally responded to her this morning that she wasn't going to be on the schedule until AUGUST. 

So now she has to go and try to find a job, which will be tough since everything seasonal is filled up at this point. My daughter has made it clear that I am not to email or call this guy to chew him out, but that place needs to know what a jerk move that was, to re-hire a kid and then not schedule her or even get back to her until after all the other local jobs were filled up. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I am livid right now. My 17yo was re-hired at the place she worked last summer, they confirmed she was re-hired at the end of May. They didn't schedule her at all this month, and after 3 weeks of trying to get ahold of her boss via text, phone, and showing up onsite, he finally responded to her this morning that she wasn't going to be on the schedule until AUGUST.

So now she has to go and try to find a job, which will be tough since everything seasonal is filled up at this point. My daughter has made it clear that I am not to email or call this guy to chew him out, but that place needs to know what a jerk move that was, to re-hire a kid and then not schedule her or even get back to her until after all the other local jobs were filled up.

That really sucks for her.

Well she said YOU are not to email him. Doesn't mean your MGS band of Brothers couldnr let him know what a jerk he is

A simple posting of his email would blow that suckers inbox skyhigh.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Well she said YOU are not to email him. Doesn't mean your MGS band of Brothers couldnr let him know what a jerk he is

I'm in - let's invite him to our rant thread

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I'm in - let's invite him to our rant thread

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Now now fellas. While I can't condone blowing up his inbox, I do very much appreciate the support from y'all :D

Now now fellas. While I can't condone blowing up his inbox, I do very much appreciate the support from y'all :D

Just out of curiosity, who is his boss? They are more fun to gripe to.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

So we had weather today that couldn't make up its mind. Rain in the morning then sunshine. I decided to run out and play 18 as a single. Had the best drive off of #1 in a long time. While waiting for a twosome to get off of the green it started to sprinkle - then a little harder. Decided to head back to the pro shop and wait it out as I'm heading back all heck breaks loose and it pours for the next 45 min. Everything is under water cart paths, fairways, parts of the greens. We've probably had 12" of rain in the last three weeks. Enough already

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpyIMG_4177.JPGIMG_4176.JPG

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Oh and those little plastic rings that some courses use to line the top of cups...those are the devil.

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

So we had weather today that couldn't make up its mind. Rain in the morning then sunshine. I decided to run out and play 18 as a single. Had the best drive off of #1 in a long time. While waiting for a twosome to get off of the green it started to sprinkle - then a little harder. Decided to head back to the pro shop and wait it out as I'm heading back all heck breaks loose and it pours for the next 45 min. Everything is under water cart paths, fairways, parts of the greens. We've probably had 12" of rain in the last three weeks. Enough already

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpyattachicon.gifIMG_4177.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4176.JPG

Bring some of that rain to SC

Gameday

Classic Bag

Just out of curiosity, who is his boss? They are more fun to gripe to.

His boss is his father.

Womp womp.

His boss is his father.

Womp womp.

Of course he is. Ha. Gotta give it up for nepotism

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

People who take pictures of their clubs for sale and all you can focus on are their big hairy ugly feet. ;) :(

That's why I always have my toenails painted before taking eBay pics

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

I'm playing in our State Open qualifier today and since it's a local section PGA event we have to wear pants . Same thing in the tournament proper in mid July. Today's weather is going to be ok but it makes no sense that we don't have a heat index rule allowing shorts above a certain temp. To make it even more irritating their are a couple of women club pros who always play and they are allowed to wear shorts or skorts since that's what the LPGA dress code is. The state golf assocation can't figure out why participation from amateurs is down in their events.

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Mannnnnnnnnnn! I was supposed to play golf today in Michigan, even took an early AM flight to get here in-time to do so. Well, for some reason, TSA didn't put my golf bag on my first flight this morning!!! My regular checked-bag was put on-board, but not the clubs. Delta baggage said THEY even thought that was weird! I can't stand the airlines.... I had thought about Shipsticks, but good Lord, you gotta send clubs three days ahead with them!

So pissed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Hi guys.

Although spinal stenosis brought an end to my decades of playing golf, it was my intention to hang around here socially.  Then Trump happened.

Our sport, and the internet forums in particular, are not bastions of secular humanism and liberal progressiveness.  There are lots of folks here who must carry a Trump vote to their graves.

I don't merely disagree with Trump.  I've cultivated a profound, seething, viscerally-felt hatred for him.  I can't look at his face without wanting to smash it to pieces.  I've broken up forty+ year old friendships and disowned family members--not necessarily because they voted for Trump but merely because they don't hate him forcefully enough.

Hillary Clinton called the Trump-supporters "irredeemable."  As a Bernie guy, I've never cast a less enthusiastic vote in my seventy-plus years than the vote that I cast for the Secretary. I do get that "irredeemable" comment, though.

Evangelical Christians believe in salvation by faith alone.  That gives everybody a free pass to be a prick in this temporal world.  Secular humanists believe that you have to get it right in this world because it's the only world for which we've got empirical evidence.

I'm not a big enough man to forgive Trump voters.  Trump would be every bit as bad as Hitler if he were able to marshal the same amount of absolute power--and the vile beast is trying.  Even while I have no evidence of heaven, I can't imagine how any Trump voter can ever be redeemed as decent person status in this world. 

I'm not in charge of redemption, but Trump revealed himself completely in his campaign for what he is.  Anybody who voted for him had to know exactly what he was getting.  Whatever time I have left, I don't want to spend it with people like that.

Which of course sucks. I really liked it here.

Nifty

Hi guys.

Although spinal stenosis brought an end to my decades of playing golf, it was my intention to hang around here socially. Then Trump happened.

Our sport, and the internet forums in particular, are not bastions of secular humanism and liberal progressiveness. There are lots of folks here who must carry a Trump vote to their graves.

I don't merely disagree with Trump. I've cultivated a profound, seething, viscerally-felt hatred for him. I can't look at his face without wanting to smash it to pieces. I've broken up forty+ year old friendships and disowned family members--not necessarily because they voted for Trump but merely because they don't hate him forcefully enough.

Hillary Clinton called the Trump-supporters "irredeemable." As a Bernie guy, I've never cast a less enthusiastic vote in my seventy-plus years than the vote that I cast for the Secretary. I do get that "irredeemable" comment, though.

Evangelical Christians believe in salvation by faith alone. That gives everybody a free pass to be a prick in this temporal world. Secular humanists believe that you have to get it right in this world because it's the only world for which we've got empirical evidence.

I'm not a big enough man to forgive Trump voters. Trump would be every bit as bad as Hitler if he were able to marshal the same amount of absolute power--and the vile beast is trying. Even while I have no evidence of heaven, I can't imagine how any Trump voter can ever be redeemed as decent person status in this world.

I'm not in charge of redemption, but Trump revealed himself completely in his campaign for what he is. Anybody who voted for him had to know exactly what he was getting. Whatever time I have left, I don't want to spend it with people like that.

Which of course sucks. I really liked it here.

Nifty

This should probably belong in the random thread, considering you've posted twice in the last two years. Scratch that, it shouldn't be here AT ALL. Remember, we try to keep politics off this forum. But this isn't merely a post regarding politics, it's more like hate speech. That CLEARLY doesn't have a place on here either. If you can't say anything positive or uplifting, don't say anything at all.

Edit: sorry, I guess STUD beat me to it!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x