Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Niblick,

Thanks for sharing your opinions. I can appreciate the fact that you feel strongly about your beliefs. Regardless of whichever side of the debate I fall on, let me stop you right now to quote a Moral Code from this forum:

"2. Obviously this is a golf forum so political, religious and race comments would be better on a different kind of forum."

Our forum is built upon the moral codes and we do our best to follow them as closely as possible. If you'd like to carry on this discussion, I'd encourage you to find another message board that hosts and sponsors political discussions. I appreciate your patronage of this forum but let's please keep the discussions golf related.

To anyone else that feels compelled to join in the political debate, hit backspace until all the characters are gone.

Thank You.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Thank you Stud. One of the reasons I'm here is to avoid the political debates that seem so endless.

Now back to golf and a lefty winning yesterday. No I don't feel bad for all the right's out there.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

....if you're selling something and your listing includes how much you paid for it that bugs me.

the fact that you paid 9 bazillion dollars for your fancy-dancy thing-a-ma-jig doesn't matter at all...in the least...as in none.

am I supposed to feel sorry for you that you paid a crapton of $$ for this thing and now you're selling it for some reason or another?  c'mon, man.  it's called depreciation.  things lose value when you use them and nobody cares how much you paid for it new.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

RANT. LOUD NOISES. WAVING MY HANDS. 

Mad/Frustrated that I started working out the past three weeks for the good of my health and pulled something in my back that has sidelined me from working out and from golf! 

DARN YOU HEALTHY CONSCIOUS  :angry: IT'S PRIME GOLF SEASON. I GOT BALLS TO HIT!

MagnoliaGolf
Insta: @Magnolia.Golf https://goo.gl/wgQ9ia

Twitter: @Magnolia_Golf

:titelist-small:915 D3 9.5°, 915 F 15°, 915 H 21°
:titelist-small: AP2 716 4-PW, Standard Lie, Length, Steel Project X LZ 6.0
BombTech Grenade 52°, 56°, 60°
:nike-small:MethodCore 3i, Superstroke Pistol GTR 2.0

:nike-small:RZN Black (Until my supply runs out)

Right Handed
Atlanta
Avg Score: ≈ 87

Bryson DeChambeau used a flipping compass along with his green map book to figure out how far of a putt he had. That to me is illegal. I also think the green maps should be made illegal as well. Get rid of all of that crap and make them read the putt themselves and sink it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Bryson DeChambeau used a flipping compass along with his green map book to figure out how far of a putt he had. That to me is illegal. I also think the green maps should be made illegal as well. Get rid of all of that crap and make them read the putt themselves and sink it.

Where do you draw the line regarding the amount of detail in a yardage book or do you believe yardage books should be banned? Could we extend that to no practice rounds on the course so that they don't get an an advance look at the green or pin positions? Is the issue the yardage book or the detail?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

And how is that different than standing on the 18th green with a big crowd in the stand, a huge monitor screen off to the side with a picture of the golfer next to putt and showing that this putt is 22 feet 7 inches??

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Where do you draw the line regarding the amount of detail in a yardage book or do you believe yardage books should be banned? Could we extend that to no practice rounds on the course so that they don't get an an advance look at the green or pin positions? Is the issue the yardage book or the detail?

Yardage books are different than green maps. Green maps show contours etc. for a green. My rant is more focused on the green. Yardage books are generally full of detail that is gathered by a caddie and a player over multiple times walking a course. A green map to me is much different than the sweat equity of a yardage book.

And how is that different than standing on the 18th green with a big crowd in the stand, a huge monitor screen off to the side with a picture of the golfer next to putt and showing that this putt is 22 feet 7 inches??

No difference at all. I personally am not a fan of that specificity being easily available to the player.

I get why TV does it and the host course for the fan knowledge and entertainment. That balance is tough for sure.

I have no issue with what Bryson is doing but I use those items on a daily basis professionally.  So, I may be somewhat biased and readily admit that.  I also couldn't care less if green books and compasses were deemed illegal.  But I'm not certain they are based on the wording of the rule in question.  If the language of the rule were to be changed to ensure those methods are illegal or they are deemed to be legal, I wouldn't have an issue with it either way.

My issue is, some of the same people blasting Bryson on TV and social media are the same people excusing Phil and/or Jimmy Walker for admitting to cheating.  You can't have it both ways!

The wireless function on my computer doesn't work - connected a patch cord to the modem and it still doesn't work

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I have no issue with what Bryson is doing but I use those items on a daily basis professionally. So, I may be somewhat biased and readily admit that. I also couldn't care less if green books and compasses were deemed illegal. But I'm not certain they are based on the wording of the rule in question. If the language of the rule were to be changed to ensure those methods are illegal or they are deemed to be legal, I wouldn't have an issue with it either way.

My issue is, some of the same people blasting Bryson on TV and social media are the same people excusing Phil and/or Jimmy Walker for admitting to cheating. You can't have it both ways!

Love this take!

Long story short. We play an annual fundraiser for a local not for profit and it's $175 a guy. Great fundraiser and great organization. Both our wives work there and my buddy said his two longtime friends will join us. He said they are the guys who like to have fun while they play.

I didn't know fun meant a handle of beam halfway gone by the 9th hole.

Standing in the fairway waiting while they argue over what song to play on the speaker with a group behind us hands on hips waiting.

Throwing clubs, screaming throughout the round, driving carts to take jumps over mounds, every single ounce of energy was used to keep from snapping until I was on our 15th. Greenside chip, I was going last, first two hit and chunk them down the hill short of the green. Third guy hits, runs up to it and turns around and full swings, partially misses it and it hits me in the shoulder.

I. Lost. My. $hit.

I don't drink when I golf and there are few things more annoying than drunk golfers who have no affect.

The final 3 holes were awkwardly quiet.

The younger one thought it would be fun and asked if he could swing my LST G400 on the last tee so he could see if it was any different than his G25 regular flex stock shaft. looked at him, didn't have to say anything and he finally got it that I was checked out.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Long story short. We play an annual fundraiser for a local not for profit and it's $175 a guy. Great fundraiser and great organization. Both our wives work there and my buddy said his two longtime friends will join us. He said they are the guys who like to have fun while they play.

Standing in the fairway waiting while they argue over what song to play on the speaker with a group behind us hands on hips waiting.

Throwing clubs, screaming throughout the round, driving carts to take jumps over mounds, every single ounce of energy was used to keep from snapping until I was on our 15th. Greenside chip, I was going last, first two hit and chunk them down the hill short of the green. Third guy hits, runs up to it and turns around and full swings, partially misses it and it hits me in the shoulder.

I. Lost. My. $hit.

I don't drink when I golf and there are few things more annoying than drunk golfers who have no affect.

The younger one thought it would be fun and asked if he could swing my LST G400 on the last tee so he could see if it was any different than his G25 regular flex stock shaft. looked at him, didn't have to say anything and he finally got it that I was checked out.

Exactly what I hate about golf. My gosh I would have left. Why is it cool to destroy stuff?

Exactly what I hate about golf. My gosh I would have left. Why is it cool to destroy stuff?

I couldn't let them ruin my day. On top of that we played my ball for the first six holes and were -1. I had a babysitter for my little girl and my wife was at work, have to take advantage despite these clowns trying to ruin it.

There is something about golf and alcohol that I'll never be able to understand.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I. Lost. My. $hit.

There are some people who just aren't meant to play golf...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I couldn't let them ruin my day. On top of that we played my ball for the first six holes and were -1. I had a babysitter for my little girl and my wife was at work, have to take advantage despite these clowns trying to ruin it.

There is something about golf and alcohol that I'll never be able to understand.

Golf. Alcohol. And stupidity.

I don't think it's necessarily golf and alcohol with those type of guys. Could be football and alcohol, baseball and alcohol, etc. that type of behavior would happen at our sales conferences - it's like they were let out of a cage.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I don't think it's necessarily golf and alcohol with those type of guys. Could be football and alcohol, baseball and alcohol, etc. that type of behavior would happen at our sales conferences - it's like they were let out of a cage.

Good point. Might just be that golf's setting makes it that much more obnoxious.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Internet has been out since Saturday and the soonest a tech can come is Thursday. My online classes started Monday. Talk about perfect timing.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Agreed....completely!  I'm not a "moralist" and don't think it's my place to tell others how to conduct themselves in public.  But I've seen at my home club fairly recently; 

1. a 50 year old member of the club passed out under a grove of pine trees on #16 with urine and feces all over his lower body.  He was a fairly famous local minister so, the irony abounds! 
  2. An early 20's member of the club crash a cart into the cart barn, turning the cart over and doing $2,000 dollars damage to a vehicle parked in the vicinity.  He wasn't conscious when he hit the building while driving the cart off a 20% slope.  He was, at one point in time, the assistant pro at the club before getting fired for being drunk on the job repeatedly. 
  3. A member in his 60's drunk off his ass, fresh out of the trauma center after suffering a heart attach a few days prior, being taken off the course in a medical helicopter which had landed on the first green.  He died in route to the hospital.  
  4. A very drunk member take a cart into the middle of a regional charity event to protest his being pulled off the course due to the event. 

The sense of entitlement some people possess is exhausting.  In my mind, entitlement is what this centers around.  Those guys work hard all week so, they deserve to "let off steam" on the weekend.  As a result, they ruin every other rational, mature adults weekend in the process.  We have had numerous DUI incidents and one DUI related death in recent memory.  But I won't get started on drinking and driving.  It's an epidemic in this country!  

It's gotten out of control at my home club. I can't stand to be around it anymore and my rounds-played have dwindled to 63 holes in 2018 to date!  I'm considering suspending my membership. 

tThe sense of entitlement some people possess is exhausting.

It's gotten out of control at my home club. I can't stand to be around it anymore and my rounds-played have dwindled to 63 holes in 2018 to date! I'm considering suspending my membership.

Agreed!!!

There are plenty of others who I'm sure would enjoy your company and your hard earned money.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Agreed....completely! I'm not a "moralist" and don't think it's my place to tell others how to conduct themselves in public. But I've seen at my home club fairly recently;

• a 50 year old member of the club passed out under a grove of pine trees on #16 with urine and feces all over his lower body. He was a fairly famous local minister so, the irony abounds!
  • An early 20's member of the club crash a cart into the cart barn, turning the cart over and doing $2,000 dollars damage to a vehicle parked in the vicinity. He wasn't conscious when he hit the building while driving the cart off a 20% slope. He was, at one point in time, the assistant pro at the club before getting fired for being drunk on the job repeatedly.
  • A member in his 60's drunk off his ass, fresh out of the trauma center after suffering a heart attach a few days prior, being taken off the course in a medical helicopter which had landed on the first green. He died in route to the hospital.
  • A very drunk member take a cart into the middle of a regional charity event to protest his being pulled off the course due to the event.
The sense of entitlement some people possess is exhausting. In my mind, entitlement is what this centers around. Those guys work hard all week so, they deserve to "let off steam" on the weekend. As a result, they ruin every other rational, mature adults weekend in the process. We have had numerous DUI incidents and one DUI related death in recent memory. But I won't get started on drinking and driving. It's an epidemic in this country!

It's gotten out of control at my home club. I can't stand to be around it anymore and my rounds-played have dwindled to 63 holes in 2018 to date! I'm considering suspending my membership.

I retired from drinking and when I played a couple weeks ago with some good ole boys, I was thinking dayuuummmm is that how I used to look!

Playing golf sober is cool and that's the way it will be for me until I kick the bucket 🏌️⛳️

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I enjoy a double of crown before a round, then Gatorade and water through.  I grew up in the home of an Alcoholic and witnessed and experienced first hand the horrible results.  So for me excessive drinking is plain stupid.  Once those inhibitions are compromised all bets are off.  That is a topic for social behavior. :>)  I have approached individuals before and gave them a fair warning before contacting the pro shop.  I don't put up with that, at all.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Agreed....completely!  I'm not a "moralist" and don't think it's my place to tell others how to conduct themselves in public.  But I've seen at my home club fairly recently; 

1. a 50 year old member of the club passed out under a grove of pine trees on #16 with urine and feces all over his lower body.  He was a fairly famous local minister so, the irony abounds! 
  2. An early 20's member of the club crash a cart into the cart barn, turning the cart over and doing $2,000 dollars damage to a vehicle parked in the vicinity.  He wasn't conscious when he hit the building while driving the cart off a 20% slope.  He was, at one point in time, the assistant pro at the club before getting fired for being drunk on the job repeatedly. 
  3. A member in his 60's drunk off his ass, fresh out of the trauma center after suffering a heart attach a few days prior, being taken off the course in a medical helicopter which had landed on the first green.  He died in route to the hospital.  
  4. A very drunk member take a cart into the middle of a regional charity event to protest his being pulled off the course due to the event. 

The sense of entitlement some people possess is exhausting.  In my mind, entitlement is what this centers around.  Those guys work hard all week so, they deserve to "let off steam" on the weekend.  As a result, they ruin every other rational, mature adults weekend in the process.  We have had numerous DUI incidents and one DUI related death in recent memory.  But I won't get started on drinking and driving.  It's an epidemic in this country!  

It's gotten out of control at my home club. I can't stand to be around it anymore and my rounds-played have dwindled to 63 holes in 2018 to date!  I'm considering suspending my membership. 

Interesting you say that. I enjoy a nice glass of wine (1 or 2 at most). But noticed a number of activities seem to center around drinking. Are people that desperate? Do they need to 'unwind' that much? Do they have noting else in common? 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

...I just can't imagine what it would be like to be intoxicated on a golf course. I played in a member-guest at the fancy-shmancy club in town and around the 14th hole a guy reached into a cotton bag and pulled out a bunch of "nips" and asked if I wanted one.  I was the only one of the foursome to say no...and I haven't been asked back.  Oh well.  I'll leave that hard stuff to everyone else; maybe a light beer but that's about it for me.

sorry to hear about your experience, especially since it was for a charity; hopefully those characters aren't invited back.

and @sixcat - it seems that some people see private clubs as courses-where-I-can-do-whatever-the-heck-I-want... at least when I've been invited to a few.  don't get me wrong - it's the exception not the rule, but it is very sad; if they could see themselves once sober I don't see how they can't be embarrassed or ashamed, especially for being a grown man.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Interesting you say that. I enjoy a nice glass of wine (1 or 2 at most). But noticed a number of activities seem to center around drinking. Are people that desperate? Do they need to 'unwind' that much? Do they have noting else in common? 

As others have suggested, I grew up in a home with alcoholic parents who also dealt in prescription medications.  When I say "dealt", I mean in the literal and figurative sense of the word!

I'm predisposed, I guess, to avoid it at all costs.  I don't understand the attraction and can't fathom how someone could gain pleasure from being black-out drunk.  In any circumstance or surrounding.  That's not to suggest the millions who drink responsibly are a part of the problem.  Much like with anything in life, it's the few who ruin it for the many!

@Sixcat - I'm stunned that your club permits that type of behavior.  Wow!  I'm very sorry to read about that.  I certainly not a tea toadler but my goodness that's outrageous.  Alcohol and sun are a dangerous mix - I enjoy a cold beer or two on the course or perhaps a Bloody Mary but either is always doused with ample supplies of water and gaterade to keep the hydration up.

This was the first time that I've checked in on this thread in a very long time - I'm sorry to hear that Martha was sick Kenny - PM me if that happens and I will keep her in my prayers for certain.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

and @sixcat - it seems that some people see private clubs as courses-where-I-can-do-whatever-the-heck-I-want... at least when I've been invited to a few.  don't get me wrong - it's the exception not the rule, but it is very sad; if they could see themselves once sober I don't see how they can't be embarrassed or ashamed, especially for being a grown man.

My club is "private" only in the sense that we buy stock and pay dues.  It's not the stereotypical "private" club.  But it's very difficult to explain.  Non-member play is allowed and is supposed to be limited to weekdays not falling on a holiday.  Non-members are also supposed to be limited in the number of times they can play throughout the course of a year.  I believe that number is supposed to be 6, but I'm not certain.  But it's almost never enforced and rarely mentioned.

This region is also rural farming and mining territory.  Socioeconomics play a role in patterns of behavior everywhere and here is no exception.  This is "Appalachia" and certain stereotypes have been earned over generations.  

My home club is basic, offers nothing more than golf at a very affordable rate.  Stock can be purchased for 5k and yearly dues are less than $700 so, not your stereotypical "country club".  Don't let the cost fool you, though.  The course is in very good condition and the club has zero debt so, those figures are easily maintained.  It just seems that lately, the bad elements of local society have taken over. 

Maybe it's time to begin pricing them out!  I know that sounds elitist but they are ruining the clubs atmosphere and reputation. 

My club is "private" only in the sense that we buy stock and pay dues. It's not the stereotypical "private" club. But it's very difficult to explain. Non-member play is allowed and is supposed to be limited to weekdays not falling on a holiday. Non-members are also supposed to be limited in the number of times they can play throughout the course of a year. I believe that number is supposed to be 6, but I'm not certain. But it's almost never enforced and rarely mentioned.

This region is also rural farming and mining territory. Socioeconomics play a role in patterns of behavior everywhere and here is no exception. This is "Appalachia" and certain stereotypes have been earned over generations.

My home club is basic, offers nothing more than golf at a very affordable rate. Stock can be purchased for 5k and yearly dues are less than $700 so, not your stereotypical "country club". Don't let the cost fool you, though. The course is in very good condition and the club has zero debt so, those figures are easily maintained. It just seems that lately, the bad elements of local society have taken over.

Maybe it's time to begin pricing them out! I know that sounds elitist but they are ruining the clubs atmosphere and reputation.

Sixcat raising the prices doesn't necessarily change that. I play at a fully private that's thought of as one of the more serious courses in the area and we have flat out drunken behavior by a number of members and their guests of all age groups. It's not exactly discouraged by management. They sell a lot of booze and add that revenue straight to the bottom line

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker