Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

Ok Matt we need a translation. wooly woofs? 

cockney rhyming slang maybe!

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

looks like woolly woofter means the same down under and in London

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

I am tired of having to Delete pics from old posts in order to post a new pic. I am now down to less than a year. I really don't want to delete pics from club reviews, but will have to in order to have room for pics in the upcoming Cobra Connect Challenge......we need a better way to preserve the history of our posts......is there a better way? And you can't manage your pics from the App.....must go to the pc website to “Manage”.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Foz, you've got a few options for this but they all circulate around minimizing the footprint of the photos you post.

1) Move your photos to hosting on a third party site (imgur, Photobucket, etc)

2) Resize your pics smaller. 800 pixels at the widest point is all you need. This can be accomplished through a bunch of ways but "Paint" on computer and "Desqueeze" on mobile are both are free.

Whichever one you choose, download the photo from your attachments manager, change it, then repost it in the same spot you had it. Depending on how much space you have left, you may be able to just downsize the Cobra photos and roll forward. Compressing gets them down to roughly 1:20 of the size of a full photo.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Ok Matt we need a translation. wooly woofs?

Homosexual male, rhyming slang for another slang term , Poof, or Poofta. Glad to be of assistance.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Foz, you've got a few options for this but they all circulate around minimizing the footprint of the photos you post.

1) Move your photos to hosting on a third party site (imgur, Photobucket, etc)

2) Resize your pics smaller. 800 pixels at the widest point is all you need. This can be accomplished through a bunch of ways but "Paint" on computer and "Desqueeze" on mobile are both are free.

Whichever one you choose, download the photo from your attachments manager, change it, then repost it in the same spot you had it. Depending on how much space you have left, you may be able to just downsize the Cobra photos and roll forward. Compressing gets them down to roughly 1:20 of the size of a full photo.

Is there anyway the MGS app can reduce the size of pictures taken in the app?  The smallest is the "optimized" which is still over 1MB.  Can't the app reduce a pic to at least 200-400K file size?

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Had 18 planned tonight... NOPE.

attachicon.gifIMG_3275.JPG

. Maybe you can plan it for that one day of summer you'll be having.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Annnnnnd... I still dislike Diesel engines. Had to cancel some plans this weekend.

Must not be a Cummins...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Annnnnnd... I still dislike Diesel engines. Had to cancel some plans this weekend.

Maybe they just don't like your warmer weather

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Shoulder has really acting up the last few days. Had to skip a bunch of PT the last few weeks due to work stuff.

I'm blaming it on the lack of golf. Almost feels as bad as it did before the surgery this morning. ☹️

Sorry to hear that buddy! Maybe some anti inflammatories would cool it down?

Every summer I get a really short haircut.  These hot muggy Georgia summers and long hair are a bitoch.  Anyways when I came home from my cut I notice some hair on the left side of the part that I didn't want.  Soooooooo I get out my beard trimmer ( I cut the beard off too) and went to work on trimming off that unwanted bit of hair.  By the time I was through, I had boogered it up GOOD!   Now I have a bald spot on the left side of my noggin.  :blink:  Oh well the shat will grow back and I'll get it done right the next go round.  :D

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

So. I return from a week in the Smokies, having played 4 times, only to find a small stack of mail. At the bottom of the stack are 2 catalogs, Dick's and Edwin Watts. I perused EW first, noting the Cobra F8's page. I then go thru the Dick's catalog and guess what is missing? Yep, that's right.....NO Cobra/Puma golf equipment of any kind in the catalog. Now I have personally spent many dollars at Dicks in the past for Cobra Drivers, Fairways & Hybrids. Did Cobra and Dick's get into a fight? Somebody research this please and let us know what happened.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

So. I return from a week in the Smokies, having played 4 times, only to find a small stack of mail. At the bottom of the stack are 2 catalogs, Dick's and Edwin Watts. I perused EW first, noting the Cobra F8's page. I then go thru the Dick's catalog and guess what is missing? Yep, that's right.....NO Cobra/Puma golf equipment of any kind in the catalog. Now I have personally spent many dollars at Dicks in the past for Cobra Drivers, Fairways & Hybrids. Did Cobra and Dick's get into a fight? Somebody research this please and let us know what happened.

Dick's has lots of Cobra clubs on their website.  Check the catalog again.  Maybe SWMBO tore out the Cobra section before you got it.   :)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Dick's has lots of Cobra clubs on their website. Check the catalog again. Maybe SWMBO tore out the Cobra section before you got it. :)

Nope our local store is barren of Cobras as well.

Dicks doesn't carry cobra in store anymore

Yep, I think they cut back to Callaway, Taylor Made, Ping and their house brand Tommy Armour at least for clubs. Can't get my Wilson balls in store anymore either.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right