Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

M400 RangeFinders $115

JudgeSmails

I know some on here swear by this model, so I'll pass this along....since I"m testing the Bushnell, not a need for me...thanks

http://www.mggolf.com/offers/adze/?utm_source=mgblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Main%20Image&utm_content=Subscriber%23653827&utm_campaign=170123%20LASER%20ADZE&[email protected]&cid=1943

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

I have one and so does Foz. There are many others around there that use them too.

It's a good all around performer. Not fancy. So if you're a bells & whistles man this model isn't for you.

On the other hand... if you just need to shoot distances to pins and other objects on a course this is a great model.

Also this is the best price offer MG has ever promoted.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have one of these? The price seems fantastic. How is the performance?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have used one for several months and love it...the price is right and it functions really, really well.  Does not have slope, etc., but any experienced golfer can figure that.

"There is not such thing as a bad day on the golf course!"

I have one and so does Foz. There are many others around there that use them too.

It's a good all around performer. Not fancy. So if you're a bells & whistles man this model isn't for you.

On the other hand... if you just need to shoot distances to pins and other objects on a course this is a great model.

Also this is the best price offer MG has ever promoted.

If the other thread didn't you mention that you've had to replace it twice in about a year?  I think Foz has had to replace his as well.

I know you mentioned the customer service was great, but how many times does it need to be replaced in a year before it's not a good product?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

You're correct Meyer. I also said in my post recent comments regarding the M400 that the one they sent me just day before yesterday would be my last. Although the M400 was a good low cost - no frills LRF the quality turned out to be poor. The one I have now is my last one. Next time I have to replace a LFR I'll probably step up to a Bushnell of some flavor. Hopefully a company such as Bushnell will provide customer service if necessary as well as MG Golf does.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

You're correct Meyer. I also said in my post recent comments regarding the M400 that the one they sent me just day before yesterday would be my last. Although the M400 was a good low cost - no frills LRF the quality turned out to be poor. The one I have now is my last one. Next time I have to replace a LFR I'll probably step up to a Bushnell of some flavor. Hopefully a company such as Bushnell will provide customer service if necessary as well as MG Golf does.

I'd highly recommend Leopold.  Fantastic optics and a quality product.  My brother in law bought one used.  Had an issue with it not turning on and sent it in to Leopold.  They sent him back a brand new one of the newer model rather than trying to fix his.  He also got a new case with the replacement.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I'm a Bushnell fan, but am really starting to like Precision Pro for a more budget-conscious product. They're not the "cheapest," but there's a lot of value. New X7 Pro has the slope feature and lists for $250 (non-slope model for $199). 

And a little birdie tells us there may be a Forum Member Review opportunity for these coming up soon.  Just sayin...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I'm a Bushnell fan too. Wore out an old one (never had issues - it got old and I wanted a new one), now have a v3 that I love. No idea how the cust service is, because I've never needed it!

A good buddy has a Leopold - same thing - it just works. No issues, ever.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Archived