Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Golf in Phoenix - Jan 30 - Feb 10, 2017

Kenny B

Sounds like your having a great time.....btw our weather has been in the low 80's this week with record crowds at my club.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Yes, we are having a lot of fun!!  84 today in Phoenix.  However, it's 34 at home right now, but it's supposed to be 48 by the time we get home on Saturday.  So, maybe I'm bringing the warm weather back home with me.  Maybe I should charge my golf club something for the warmth!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well, we are headed home tomorrow.  It's been a fun 2 weeks, and the weather was fantastic.  So nice to get away from the cold and snow of the past 2 months.  Now I am thinking about next year.  Where to go?  Maybe Palm Springs; maybe Hawaii.  Maybe somewhere I haven't been before, but the one thing is that it has to be warm!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Awesome trip!!! Sounds.like you're now well warmed up for the new season (weather permitting!)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Archived