Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Weight Loss Thread

MattF

1 hour ago, Tiftaaft said:

Agreed, my breakfast and lunch is the same everyday (Greek yogurt with fruit, egg white and spinach omelet, spinach salad with chicken breast), I just mix up dinner a bit sometimes depending what I make for the family.  

My lunch is usually where I mix things up a bit too. It used to be where I would eat my meal prep service foods but since the one company I used stopped shipping nationwide due to FedEx being trash right now I have less variety and when I do it’s a week to week change.

I switched from using turkey breast or ground turkey in this meal to a red meat. 

The one thing I struggle with a little is variety in green veggie and my fruits. So my micronutrient intake isn’t always the best, and I use a couple supplements to help that

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

32 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

My lunch is usually where I mix things up a bit too. It used to be where I would eat my meal prep service foods but since the one company I used stopped shipping nationwide due to FedEx being trash right now I have less variety and when I do it’s a week to week change.

I switched from using turkey breast or ground turkey in this meal to a red meat. 

The one thing I struggle with a little is variety in green veggie and my fruits. So my micronutrient intake isn’t always the best, and I use a couple supplements to help that

For me, I have found that after a week or so of the same meals, I start looking forward to them... even craving them.  Same with water intake.  the mind/body is a strange place... haha.  

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

16 minutes ago, Tiftaaft said:

For me, I have found that after a week or so of the same meals, I start looking forward to them... even craving them.  Same with water intake.  the mind/body is a strange place... haha.  

Same. I try to make stuff that I look forward to eating. I’ve been drinking 1gal of water everyday since Jan 2016. Only time I don’t is if I’m traveling or working a powerlifting meet

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

If we talk about losing weight, the 5:2 method helped me (when you have a regular diet for 5 days and cut calories by a quarter for 2 days). Of course, you have to watch what you eat and count calories, but with the proper desire to lose weight, all methods are good. In addition, over time it will become a habit and will be automatically completed.

Do not forget about physical activity, for starters, start running. Jogging in the morning for 30 minutes will help clear your head and move you with your breath. Then a small charge for 15 minutes and go.

In principle, nothing more is needed, it's all about patience. With this method, you can lose weight, but not quickly, but you will physically feel better.

new to the thread and site for that matter.  just had my doctor tell me it's time to lose some weight.  not looking forward to this.  i currently weigh around 250 and would like to get down to 200lbs by years end.  i know how to, just don't want to...lol.  just started exercising sunday.  just basics right now, pushups and some dumb-bells.  i will start to ramp it up more over the next month or so, then get into the bench and some more weight.

for me the biggest thing is cutting out sugar and bread.  i love my coffee everyday and i take it with lots of cream and sugar.  had it today with just some cream no sugar, it was still good but not as satisfying.  

lad this thread is here...going to be a fun follow

4 hours ago, Golfnerd said:

new to the thread and site for that matter.  just had my doctor tell me it's time to lose some weight.  not looking forward to this.  i currently weigh around 250 and would like to get down to 200lbs by years end.  i know how to, just don't want to...lol.  just started exercising sunday.  just basics right now, pushups and some dumb-bells.  i will start to ramp it up more over the next month or so, then get into the bench and some more weight.

for me the biggest thing is cutting out sugar and bread.  i love my coffee everyday and i take it with lots of cream and sugar.  had it today with just some cream no sugar, it was still good but not as satisfying.  

lad this thread is here...going to be a fun follow

Welcome Golfnerd (Aren't we all?? :))  

Yep, sugar was my "omit" item that got me started on the downward trend (and helped me bounce back up a little during the holidays).  I can also tell you the inflammation sugar causes your body is noticeable - especially after being off it... then having it again... I hurt all over...   Best of luck on your goal!  Tim.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

9 minutes ago, Tiftaaft said:

Welcome Golfnerd (Aren't we all?? :))  

Yep, sugar was my "omit" item that got me started on the downward trend (and helped me bounce back up a little during the holidays).  I can also tell you the inflammation sugar causes your body is noticeable - especially after being off it... then having it again... I hurt all over...   Best of luck on your goal!  Tim.

the initial sugar headache sucks but i know it will go away soon.

I'll be getting back to it on Monday. I arrived in Florida yesterday after driving down from Ohio to deliver my in-laws car to them. At least I ate fish and veggies for dinner last night.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Hitting a bit of a plateau the past couple days.  Did great Tuesday and Wednesday exercise wise, but my diet waned a bit.  Yesterday I did do something on my spin bike with the peloton app, but it was lack luster.  I need to put out a good effort the next few days and rekindle the spark and self motivation.  

Good Luck to everyone else out there!

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Had an interesting talk with my Doctor yesterday during my annual check up. I've put on 20lbs since September and I also gave up nicotine in September (I'm an absolute delight to be around!). Most people see weight gains of 10-30lbs when they stop using nicotine...🤔. That explains a lot. We have a plan and we'll se how it goes.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

26 minutes ago, MattF said:

Had an interesting talk with my Doctor yesterday during my annual check up. I've put on 20lbs since September and I also gave up nicotine in September (I'm an absolute delight to be around!). Most people see weight gains of 10-30lbs when they stop using nicotine...🤔. That explains a lot. We have a plan and we'll se how it goes.

Yep, that weight gain is almost a given once you quite smoking, but glad you have a plan forward. 👍

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

1 hour ago, MattF said:

gave up nicotine in September

That is awesome Matt!  Congratulations.  You got this!!

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 1/26/2022 at 10:22 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I'll do it. My goal is May for my Myrtle Beach trip or sooner. Going to break out the three wheel pull / push cart for golf too. Walking the hilly course will help a lot. Four weeks until golf season for me. I have a good  elliptical collecting dust. Time to dust it off and start getting ready to walk the course. 

Now that it's in writing I'm committed.

Well I dusted off the elliptical and actually have been using it. It's amazing that you think your in decent shape and the machine tells you otherwise. This thing has set programs. I usually do a routine that has hills and flats so it increases the resistance on the uphill.  The first time I lasted five minutes and my legs were rubber. I'm doing every other day for as long as I can without a rest. Then take a 15 minute break and do it again. I went to my daughters indoor track meet at ETSU and walked the steps in the bleachers a few times Friday and Saturday.

Traveling for work next week to Kansas City. I go through Atlanta Airport so I’ll take all the underground walkways instead of the underground train. I'll plan on using the gym in the hotels. That will be a first for me. I did lose two pounds already so having to take customers out for lunch and dinner will be a challenge to eat right. 

On another positive note. I put on my carpenter belt that I  haven't worn in 15 years or so to do some roof repairs and it still fit without adjusting anything.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

On 2/5/2022 at 8:09 AM, MattF said:

Great move on giving up the nicotine. The added weight is a small price to pay for the benefits of no nicotine - hope it goes well for you. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 2/5/2022 at 8:09 AM, MattF said:

Happy to hear gave up nicotine, you won’t be sorry, miserable for a while though…

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 1/31/2022 at 5:35 AM, Tiftaaft said:

187 (-1 for the week / -3 from start). 

I unfortunately suffered an intercostal muscle strain early last week, so I have been on the injured reserve and resting it.  Bottom right ribs...painful.  It is amazing how many every day minor movements engage those muscles... First couple days I couldn't even bend to putt or chip... but hopefully after a no golf 10-14 days, I should be back to swinging again. 

Lifestyle eating-wise, I have worked to increase my low calorie protein intake... I'm not quite up to 1-g:1-lb of goal weight, but heading that direction.   I do feel more energy this past week, sadly it has been limited by my rib injury. 

Status Quo this week.  Stayed at 187.  Taking the past 2 weeks off from golfing hasn't helped... more time to think about what to eat, haha.  These last 2 weeks, my "net calories" have been the same as my "absolute calories".  My ribs are starting to feel better, so hopefully another week or two max, and I'll be back in the "swing".  Meanwhile, I'm going to try and start moving more... as my ribs allow.  Monday - New Day.

Anyone have any experience with a Water/Lemon/Apple Cider Vinegar/Cayenne drink?  I'm not looking to use it as a food replacement, but was wondering if there is any benefit (or non-benefit) from adding it into my daily routine - if nothing else, just as few glasses a day as part of my water intake.

Good luck this week everyone!!

Edited by Tiftaaft
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 1/31/2022 at 7:53 AM, edingc said:

181.6 this morning (-1 from last week, -4 from start).

180.8. (-0.8 from last week, -4.8 from start).

Still trending in the right direction despite me getting off to a bumpy start. It's been rough trying to adjust back to eating less and I haven't done a very good job of it so far.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Going to get back in the habit of lifting weights and cardio.  Joined a local Planet Fitness and went over my lunch today.  Felt good to get back to lifting again.  Going to be sore tomorrow, but I can already feel this was the right move.

Also, my wife joined Orange Theory and liked it quite a bit so I'm hoping that is the ticket for her to hit her goals.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

7 hours ago, Tiftaaft said:

Status Quo this week.  Stayed at 187.  Taking the past 2 weeks off from golfing hasn't helped... more time to think about what to eat, haha.  These last 2 weeks, my "net calories" have been the same as my "absolute calories".  My ribs are starting to feel better, so hopefully another week or two max, and I'll be back in the "swing".  Meanwhile, I'm going to try and start moving more... as my ribs allow.  Monday - New Day.

Anyone have any experience with a Water/Lemon/Apple Cider Vinegar/Cayenne drink?  I'm not looking to use it as a food replacement, but was wondering if there is any benefit (or non-benefit) from adding it into my daily routine - if nothing else, just as few glasses a day as part of my water intake.

I’ve seen several registered dietitians say there’s no benefit to them.

6 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I’ve seen several registered dietitians say there’s no benefit to them.

Pure enjoyment, it is 🙂  Thanks RB

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

6 minutes ago, Tiftaaft said:

Pure enjoyment, it is 🙂  Thanks RB

But per a friend of mine acv works great for getting rid of gnats and similar bugs around the outside of the house 

1/8/22 weighed in at 245.4 LBS

1/10/22  242.6 Cabbage Soup diet, I would not recommend anyone do this.  Although I have lost 10 LBS in 5 days before. 

1/17/22 239.6

1/31/22 239.6 

2/7/22 238.4 

Just trying to mind what I eat. Trying to keep the carbs & sugars to a minimum. Also was at the gym 4 days last week. 

I believe if you eat healthier foods and keep the carbs & other crap out of your diet you will loose weight. It will not come off as fast as you put it on. Its like gas prices. They go up .20cents a day but take 6 months to drop .5cents.  Such BS 

Keep up the battle, you closer to your goal today than you were yesterday. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

On 2/7/2022 at 6:09 AM, Tiftaaft said:

185 this week (-2 from last week; -5 total since Jan 19th).    Really focusing on meeting my calorie goals and boosting lean proteins.  Already feel better.  20 lbs. to go!

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, Tiftaaft said:

185 this week (-2 from last week; -5 total since Jan 19th).    Really focusing on meeting my calorie goals and boosting lean proteins.  Already feel better.  20 lbs. to go!

Nice! 

Was a rough weekend for me overall and didn't bother stepping on the scale this morning. Back at it today.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

When I first posted I said I needed to lose 10 pounds because I thought I was 185. Not the case. I was at 192.4.  So bigger goals I guess. But I have done what I committed to doing. I'm eating healthier by going with Keto type meals, I have started using the elliptical. I just weighed in this morning since starting and I'm at 186.4. Next step once it warms up a bit, I'll start walking the golf course instead of riding.

So far so good.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Started the week by putting on 2lbs in two days and weighed in this morning 3lbs lighter...I hate retaining water!

In the bag:

Bag: 

Been slow, steady progress over the past 5-6 months or so, but it's coming down. Started with a goal to reach a certain weight, but somewhere along the way I stopped caring about that number and if it happens it happens. I'm not built to be a small guy, so I don't have any unreasonable expectations, but I would like to live a lot longer than my father. Something had to be done. In a joking manner, I probably should not have married a pastry chef if avoiding weight gain was my goal.

image.png.7b79194b0efcba3ccba9bb9793d547fe.png

Driver: PXG 0811XF Gen 4 w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 6- 
3 Wood: PXG 0341XF Gen 4 w/ Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 70g
Hybrids: 19 and 22 degree PXG 0317XF Gen 4 w/ Project X Evenflow Riptide 80g
Irons: 5-PW PXG 0311P Gen 4 w/ KBS Tour 120
Wedges: Indi 50 FLX, 54 FLX, 58 ATK w/ KBS Wedge 610 (Official Review)
Putter: Battle Ready Blackjack, 36.5”, Double Bend neck

Spornia SPG-7 hitting net review
2023 Titleist White Box ProV1 review

6 hours ago, RichL85 said:

Been slow, steady progress over the past 5-6 months or so, but it's coming down. Started with a goal to reach a certain weight, but somewhere along the way I stopped caring about that number and if it happens it happens. I'm not built to be a small guy, so I don't have any unreasonable expectations, but I would like to live a lot longer than my father. Something had to be done. In a joking manner, I probably should not have married a pastry chef if avoiding weight gain was my goal.

image.png.7b79194b0efcba3ccba9bb9793d547fe.png

That looks like a very successful trend since September Rich... all that AND a pastry chef in the house!!  Very well done! 🙂

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I stepped on the scale Monday and was up 1.2LBS. I was shocked and disappointed at the same time. It was only one week, but I was in the gym 4 days last week. Plus I had close to 15,000 steps on Saturday and missed 25,000 on Sunday. My diet was just ok. My bad meals consisted of Jimmy Johns #11 on wheat, no mayo and added cucumbers and pickle's. That kicks a person right of keto, I made that choice as it was the one thing that wasn't a McDs or some other slope house around. This week being bummed about that I really messed up and stopped at a In N Out on Tuesday. My week has been busy with late meetings for football or Lacrosse. Which is making it hard to eat better. Ok Rant over. sorry about that. Moving on to the bright side. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter