Golfspy_CG2

My Golf Spy HQ Visit

Great write up and some great swag; you have more MGS stuff than I do and I am there once or twice a week during the testing. Sam and Harry are great people and it makes going there to test a fun experience.

You should have taken the covers off some of the putters on the wall by the putting green. There are some unique one offs and some stuff designed and built by Adam.

• Like 6

Great write up and some great swag; you have more MGS stuff than I do and I am there once or twice a week during the testing. Sam and Harry are great people and it makes going there to test a fun experience.

You should have taken the covers off some of the putters on the wall by the putting green. There are some unique one offs and some stuff designed and built by Adam.

Sam showed me one special one that I don't  think I can talk about.   I did take the cover off one  and the shaft immediately came out of it, I was horrified I broke something, then Harry laughed and told me that one had been loose.  

• Like 4

I'm so jelly of that swag bag! I'd happily rep MyGolfSpy USA lids, t-shirts, patches...if I could ever get my hands on them.

Edit: I think it would be really nice if MGS started offering donors an exclusive purchase opportunity before releasing their limited gear inventory to the general public.

• Like 3

Very cool write up! Congrats on the swag!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Thanks for the write-up. I wish I had a reason to be in the area and stop by...

• Like 1

Great write up buddy! I'm hoping to get up there one day in the not too distant future

• Like 1

Thanks for the write-up. I wish I had a reason to be in the area and stop by...

Maybe tell the family you're bringing them to Busch Gardens this summer.  It's only about 20 minutes away from there, and while they are at the parks...well you get the idea  :D

• Like 3

Great write up buddy! I'm hoping to get up there one day in the not too distant future

Thanks OG, get the Pick-Up Fired up and point it North!  I'd gladly come down to join you for  around.   Oh that's another thing, they both told me if I'm ever in the area to golf again to let them, know, they love to play golf.    I know for a fact Sam moves it out there over 300 yards, and I'm sure Harry does pretty well himself, being they both played College Golf. 

• Like 2

awesome read!! I'd love to get out there sometime. Dig the swag!

• Like 1

Thanks OG, get the Pick-Up Fired up and point it North! I'd gladly come down to join you for around. Oh that's another thing, they both told me if I'm ever in the area to golf again to let them, know, they love to play golf. I know for a fact Sam moves it out there over 300 yards, and I'm sure Harry does pretty well himself, being they both played College Golf.

Well hell we would get to their drives in two . Yea that would be a fun trip for sure!

• Like 1

Thanks for the write-up Carolina.   While it would be a long day, sounds like a day trip for some us Maryland/Virginia guys would be an enjoyable experience. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the write-up Carolina.   While it would be a long day, sounds like a day trip for some us Maryland/Virginia guys would be an enjoyable experience. 

Wahoo, that would be a good day.  Maybe a bit long for a day trip, but not out of the question, certainly would be fun.  Although I think a trip down for some golf,  then a nice dinner at either Mauricio's or Trellis and a overnight stay, would be a great 1 day getaway.  

• Like 3

Speaking of the Trellis, how was the death by chocolate?

• Like 1

Wahoo, that would be a good day. Maybe a bit long for a day trip, but not out of the question, certainly would be fun. Although I think a trip down for some golf, then a nice dinner at either Mauricio's or Trellis and a overnight stay, would be a great 1 day getaway.

I would have to fly up and meet you boys somewhere. We could make it an MGS tour plus golf and over night type gathering.

• Like 2

This was a great read, thank-you for the journey, it was truly fascinating. Awesome looking swag too! Everyone including myself is now super jealous!

Cheers!

• Like 1

I might have to try to fit in a visit on my trip to the US in a couple of years. My wife did a semester at VCU and is thinking about having a look at Richmond/VCU 30 odd years later. I'm subtly encouraging her, so I can get a chance to drop in.

• Like 4

I might have to try to fit in a visit on my trip to the US in a couple of years. My wife did a semester at VCU and is thinking about having a look at Richmond/VCU 30 odd years later. I'm subtly encouraging her, so I can get a chance to drop in.

Absolutely. Maybe a bit over an hour from downtown Richmond, give or take.

They encourage any forum visitors. Pretty grest group of guys there who are doing an awesome job.

• Like 2