MGS Forum Focus Group: What would YOU like to see change?

Our Sponsors

12 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I'm guessing you guys might be talking past each other here (though I could be wrong). @Badams69, @cnosil's comment about wanting to see his own data is a reference to the fact that he does a ton of testing for Most Wanted. So he was joking (though it could happen) that he could narrow down a filter and actually see his own data with each club.

Cnosil, if he doesn't know that you're a tester, the comment about wanting to have your own data visible on MGS would sound absurd, which I think was the basis of his joking comment.

Again, I might be wrong, but I think both of you made jokes that might have been lost on the other.

Right on.

No - I hadn't the slightest clue. I thought he was joking about seeing his own (i.e. that would be most pertinent of all)

Sitting on hands - correct .... in jest as if MyGolfSpy is lazy for not getting every reader their own numbers with every club imaginable.

All kidding aside - input is great!

• Like 2

WITB

Drivers: Cobra F9 w/Atmos

FW: Cleveland HiBore 3W

Hybrid: Titleist driving iron, Titleist hybrid

Irons: Ping Eye2 3-S & TA 845s 3-W

Wedge: Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56 ES s300

Putter: Ping Zing 2 33.75" , Anser 3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then stage 2's need to change.  Very little discussion is generated by the actual reviews.  There's really no point in saving anything for the stage 2 - I believe it should be discussed openly with th

1. Hitting mats. I’m going to put one in the garage at the new house in front of my net, so I need some reviewed. Big square ones.   2. Grips. I need some tested for tackiness, sweat absorption.   3.

Since it's been mentioned several times. I'll chime in on the timelines of the stages. Trust me we as MODs would love to put out a definitive timeline of stages. Meaning if you are selected on Ju

Posted Images

Right on.
No - I hadn't the slightest clue. I thought he was joking about seeing his own (i.e. that would be most pertinent of all)
Sitting on hands - correct .... in jest as if MyGolfSpy is lazy for not getting every reader their own numbers with every club imaginable.
All kidding aside - input is great!

Sorry to have caused confusion. I forget that new people to the forum don’t know that I am one of the testers.
  • Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Sorry to have caused confusion. I forget that new people to the forum don’t know that I am one of the testers.

Not an issue here.

I'm looking at your shafts in your clubs signature 

Seems we likely aren't all that far apart in what we use .

So I'm rooting to see those results individually

🧐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WITB

Drivers: Cobra F9 w/Atmos

FW: Cleveland HiBore 3W

Hybrid: Titleist driving iron, Titleist hybrid

Irons: Ping Eye2 3-S & TA 845s 3-W

Wedge: Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56 ES s300

Putter: Ping Zing 2 33.75" , Anser 3