MGS Forum Focus Group: What would YOU like to see change?

Our Sponsors

I'd love to see the forum cleaned up and organized, especially on the equipment side.

Mods have done a great good job of merging threads with similar themes, but the equipment threads still become confusing and there are multiple threads started when people want to leave their own feedback on a specific club rather than going into some sort of master review thread for that specific club.
Second this ^

There's sooooooo much great info within the member review main thread, but it kinda gets lost after a while.....

Maybe one idea is some sort of heirarchy, for example under Member Reviews then break out by, eg., club type and then possibly by target player then by year ..
Drivers / Woods / etc. ...
Player / GI / SGI ...
2018 / 2017 / etc. ...
  • Like 3

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 3W/HL (17*) and EXS 7W (both Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway XR 4H (Project X SD)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 (Rotex graphite) and Callaway X-Jaws 60 (TT-DG S300)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g)
..all in a Datrek Hybrid bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then stage 2's need to change.  Very little discussion is generated by the actual reviews.  There's really no point in saving anything for the stage 2 - I believe it should be discussed openly with th

1. Hitting mats. I’m going to put one in the garage at the new house in front of my net, so I need some reviewed. Big square ones.   2. Grips. I need some tested for tackiness, sweat absorption.   3.

Since it's been mentioned several times. I'll chime in on the timelines of the stages. Trust me we as MODs would love to put out a definitive timeline of stages. Meaning if you are selected on Ju

Posted Images

I wouldn't mind seeing a review on a Skytrack or comparable device for winter testing. J/K (maybe)😜

I like the idea of seperating out the review threads by category, drivers, irons, putters, training aids, etc.

I also think that we should bring back Stage 3's in review threads. I think a six month update could be useful for product attributes like; durability and to see if it is still in your bag or how much it helped your game. I am still rather new here so I don't know why we got rid of Stage 3's to begin with??

Just my $0.02. 

• Like 2

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1. Hitting mats. I’m going to put one in the garage at the new house in front of my net, so I need some reviewed. Big square ones.

2. Grips. I need some tested for tackiness, sweat absorption.

3. Golf insoles. There are a few companies out there that claim the user’s golf performance benefits in various ways from wearing them. My coach sells https://aline.com/golf/

4. Hybrid golf bags. Stand/cart is great, but I need the hybrid bags tested for staying in their place on an electric cart (trolley for our UK friends) as my SunMountain one moves around ALL THE TIME!

5. Replacement cleats. We all need to replace our cleats at some point, so it would be nice to see which are the best.

6. Golf towels. Waffle patterns say they’re best, Frogger claims theirs is.

7. Golf 1/4 socks. Kentwool, Swiftwick, FJ, etc.

8. Water bottles. I use one EVERY round, and EVERY trip to the range.

Other ideas:

OEM Q&A days post-show. Let’s go LIVE and hear from the OEMs and ask some questions about the releases.

Game improvement Live posts. Let’s get some golf coaches to spend an hour on putting, chipping, pitching, etc, etc, etc. Live video, us asking questions.

“Spies in the Crowd”. Make some tees/hats and have folks wear them to sporting events. PGA tournaments, MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA. Get creative, win some prizes!

Drawings for the equipment used in testing. Have folks that donated win some of the gear.

MGS. My Giving Spies. Threads that note great opportunities for us to donate, give time to great causes. Another place to wear Spy Gear and take pics.

ThanksGIVING, Christmas Santas. Where can we all chip-in and help folks during the holidays? Would be awesome to be a site that gives to COMMUNITIES!

Anyway. That’s what I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

Since it's been mentioned several times. I'll chime in on the timelines of the stages.

Trust me we as MODs would love to put out a definitive timeline of stages. Meaning if you are selected on June 1st then Stage one should be 10 days later and stage two three weeks later.

However, we are at the mercy of OEM shipping. They all handle the forum testing in different ways. Which results in some companies building and shipping the clubs within two days. Others have more internal procedures to follow and thus timelines have taken up to four weeks just to get shipped this year and in the past. So each review can have moving targets as those of you who have tested know.

I have to say. The testers that have been selected this year were phenomenal. I can't recall more than one or two occasions where Enrique or I had to ask about someone's review status and push for it. 

Out of 20 plus testings. Most with 3-5 testers that's a pretty good ratio. You guys rock!!

Keep the ideas coming. We're taking them all in and love hearing input from everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 8

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

1. Hitting mats. I’m going to put one in the garage at the new house in front of my net, so I need some reviewed. Big square ones.

2. Grips. I need some tested for tackiness, sweat absorption.

3. Golf insoles. There are a few companies out there that claim the user’s golf performance benefits in various ways from wearing them. My coach sells https://aline.com/golf/

4. Hybrid golf bags. Stand/cart is great, but I need the hybrid bags tested for staying in their place on an electric cart (trolley for our UK friends) as my SunMountain one moves around ALL THE TIME!

5. Replacement cleats. We all need to replace our cleats at some point, so it would be nice to see which are the best.

6. Golf towels. Waffle patterns say they’re best, Frogger claims theirs is.

7. Golf 1/4 socks. Kentwool, Swiftwick, FJ, etc.

8. Water bottles. I use one EVERY round, and EVERY trip to the range.

Other ideas:

OEM Q&A days post-show. Let’s go LIVE and hear from the OEMs and ask some questions about the releases.

Game improvement Live posts. Let’s get some golf coaches to spend an hour on putting, chipping, pitching, etc, etc, etc. Live video, us asking questions.

“Spies in the Crowd”. Make some tees/hats and have folks wear them to sporting events. PGA tournaments, MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA. Get creative, win some prizes!

Drawings for the equipment used in testing. Have folks that donated win some of the gear.

MGS. My Giving Spies. Threads that note great opportunities for us to donate, give time to great causes. Another place to wear Spy Gear and take pics.

ThanksGIVING, Christmas Santas. Where can we all chip-in and help folks during the holidays? Would be awesome to be a site that gives to COMMUNITIES!

Anyway. That’s what I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow what a great list!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I think some course reviews would be fun and interesting. We have members all over and would be interesting to see the different courses we all play throughout the country. Would be great to see pictures and the scenery different parts of the country and world provide from a “average” persons perspective. Would be great for people who travel to golf to find and hidden gems or to stay away from any courses that disappoint. Kind of our own “worlds best” for golf courses. I think it would be fun and interesting. I would be happy to provide reviews on our courses in AZ. Just a thought I had.

• Like 2

Been seeing some great ideas in the post.

I'd like to see MGS have a method for donations to The First Tee . Perhaps an annual donation drive. Our donations made by way of MGS wouldn't be tax deductible but it would be for MGS!

www.thefirsttee.org.

• Like 4

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Been seeing some great ideas in the post.
I'd like to see MGS have a method for donations to The First Tee . Perhaps an annual donation drive. Our donations made by way of MGS wouldn't be tax deductible but it would be for MGS!
www.thefirsttee.org.

While I love the thought behind it, I'd rather donate directly to the chapter of the First Tee that is most local to me. It's pretty darn easy to do.
  • Like 1

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49F - 54S - 59D
:mizuno-small: M Craft II
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
21 hours ago, geez2323 said:

I think some course reviews would be fun and interesting. We have members all over and would be interesting to see the different courses we all play throughout the country. Would be great to see pictures and the scenery different parts of the country and world provide from a “average” persons perspective. Would be great for people who travel to golf to find and hidden gems or to stay away from any courses that disappoint. Kind of our own “worlds best” for golf courses. I think it would be fun and interesting. I would be happy to provide reviews on our courses in AZ. Just a thought I had.

I would like this, but I would add that maybe MGS needs to develop a set of review criteria and format.  Sure, we can look up reviews on golf websites, but I don't know anything about the person writing the review or their game.  Of course it should be organized by state, or more local locations, to make it easy look top locations.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I would like this, but I would add that maybe MGS needs to develop a set of review criteria and format.  Sure, we can look up reviews on golf websites, but I don't know anything about the person writing the review or their game.  Of course it should be organized by state, or more local locations, to make it easy look top locations.

Without some big cash flow, I doubt MGS will be able to sponsor official course reviews like this. If it pleases the court, I could put together a standard review template for unofficial course reviews. These would be posted into a master review thread like we have for golf balls. Folks could review their home course or other courses as they travel to share the goodness with the rest of us.

Thanks to everyone that has submitted input thus far. There's definitely some great stuff in here. Keep it coming!
  • Like 6

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Without some big cash flow, I doubt MGS will be able to sponsor official course reviews like this. If it pleases the court, I could put together a standard review template for unofficial course reviews. These would be posted into a master review thread like we have for golf balls. Folks could review their home course or other courses as they travel to share the goodness with the rest of us.

Thanks to everyone that has submitted input thus far. There's definitely some great stuff in here. Keep it coming!

I think MBP has one from a few years ago

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

I think there should be master review each in each regional forums areas.  That way, if people are looking for courses to play in a specific area, they know where they could find potential reviews.

• Like 6

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49F - 54S - 59D
:mizuno-small: M Craft II
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X
1 hour ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

That's what I was thinking.  We have all probably done a cursory review of courses that we've played in several threads.  Reviews are hard to find, and if I'm traveling somewhere, I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to find a review scattered all over the site.  I know we have a Golf Course Review & travel forum, but it needs to be expanded to include states and areas of the country.  I like the threads posted there, but a forum guide/template posted in the appropriate sections would be great!!

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I would throw in my $.02 for well, really nothing. I don’t have any suggestions.

This site reignited my passion for the game and gave me an opportunity to introduce myself and demo a product this season.

The content is great and you do a great job keeping things relevant and current with your audience.

Strong work with Instagram and Facebook as well.

In a world where social media has become a pit of misery, this is a pleasant escape from reality.

• Like 6
  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • PING G 3W HZRDUS Yellow 75g 6.0
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Maltby TSW 52, 58 Nippon Modus Wedge
  • Bettinardi BB8 Wide
  • Oncore Elixr

Rochester, NY

5.6 Index

I would like to see testing on how different tee boxes impact scoring - in other words what is the average strokes gained/lost relative to the tee boxes chosen. I have read different things in the past but not from a place as unbiased as MGS. It would be interesting what impacts it more - handicap or length or a combination.

I know there are many variables to consider but it would be interesting to see data on that.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

15 hours ago, jlukes said:

I think there should be master review each in each regional forums areas.  That way, if people are looking for courses to play in a specific area, they know where they could find potential reviews.

Great idea. Mod's as an example I belong to a boating forum (THT) that has regional forums - you might want to see how they do it.

I noticed we do have a number of members from Ohio/Michigan, Maryland area, Georgia, and Florida. We could start there and provide course descriptions/personal ratings, great golf shops,etc.  This would also benefit those of us that are traveling to those areas for golfing vacations. Probably wouldn't take much programming to change the current tab to Regional Reviews and create a sub forum for the area. 

• Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 10/20/2018 at 6:33 PM, jlukes said:

I think a great change for reviews would be to make sure the reviewers are actively discussing their experience as they go along. The stage one and twos are nice summaries, but often time all momentum for discussion is long gone by the time the stage 2s roll around.

Live posts during rounds, small posts after practice sessions and just general thoughts should be constantly posted by the reviewer. It engages the readers/members much more and promotes discussion rather than the blog-post like stage 1 and 2s that I'd wager very few people read entirely

Agree with this one. My Stage 2 on the i500 was ready weeks ago, but we were asked to wait until this week to post online. I gotta do it anyways, cause I'm going on vacation next week.
But people test at their own tempo, some might take 1 week off and squeeze 10 rounds of golf while others can only play 2 rounds each weekend.

So perhaps just let people post their Stage 2 when they are ready so the thread can be kept alive.

• Like 3

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

1 hour ago, Kanoito said:

Agree with this one. My Stage 2 on the i500 was ready weeks ago, but we were asked to wait until this week to post online. I gotta do it anyways, cause I'm going on vacation next week.
But people test at their own tempo, some might take 1 week off and squeeze 10 rounds of golf while others can only play 2 rounds each weekend.

So perhaps just let people post their Stage 2 when they are ready so the thread can be kept alive.

Unfortunately when you have a big event going on aka cobra connect. You have to push things back because that gets a ton of attention and devotion. 

If I could drop my own .02 about testing structure...

So, I got picked for ST-180 Testing and put my time and heart and soul into that thing. Rob is right, sometimes you're at the mercy of the company as it took some time before our orders were placed and delivered, but sometimes you're also at the mercy of luck and other opportunities. When our test was starting Cobra Connect was in the middle of it's run and Ping and Cleveland Driver testing just ended. There was a small window to capitalize on the momentum and we did our best, but sometimes stuff just happens. We tried to pull everyone through that thread through posing questions and what not, but we lost the momentum and never got it back.

I guess what I'm saying there is perhaps just better spacing on club reviews, different things for different folks, trying not to have multiple similar reviews going on at the same time. However, again, you're at the mercy of the companies on this one.

Second, as mentioned earlier, I love that the mods have made a concerted effort on thread combining and relocation, but we can do better collectively. It's thankless work that gets done and I appreciate the effort, but sometimes stuff just gets lost in the shuffle, or it can be confusing to determine what goes where. I know I asked for a couple of my Most Wanted results threads as to where things should go to get the most traction. Perhaps that's more on us than the mods, knowing to post club questions in the US Equipment or general sports q's like the Khaili Mack thread that was in the 19th Hole, because we can do better and we shouldn't need to rely on the mods to bail us out of easily avoidable things.

Third, I'm gonna second JLukes' idea for a master review thread for the regions. That's smart and would be really cool to learn more about where ya'll like to play and what you like in a golf course.

Finally, and maybe this is a bit out there, perhaps a thread or even a sub-forum exclusively for social media golf posts? A round-up of stuff like from your reviewers and testers, coaches, and just nifty stuff from Youtube and Instagram that some of us might miss and could also bring discussion about that stuff. Not sure how it would be implemented though and may take some stuff away from 19th Hole in the long run.

• Like 3

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:cobra-small: F9 Speedback, 18.5, Hzrdus Yellow 70-S

:ping-small: G710, 4-UW, Blue Dot, Nippon Modus 105-S

:honma: TW-W4, 56*, Nippon Modus 125

:mizuno-small: T20, 61*, Nippon Modus 125

:nickent-small: Pipe

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2019)

28 minutes ago, bergtaur said:

If I could drop my own .02 about testing structure...

So, I got picked for ST-180 Testing and put my time and heart and soul into that thing. Rob is right, sometimes you're at the mercy of the company as it took some time before our orders were placed and delivered, but sometimes you're also at the mercy of luck and other opportunities. When our test was starting Cobra Connect was in the middle of it's run and Ping and Cleveland Driver testing just ended. There was a small window to capitalize on the momentum and we did our best, but sometimes stuff just happens. We tried to pull everyone through that thread through posing questions and what not, but we lost the momentum and never got it back.

I guess what I'm saying there is perhaps just better spacing on club reviews, different things for different folks, trying not to have multiple similar reviews going on at the same time. However, again, you're at the mercy of the companies on this one.

Second, as mentioned earlier, I love that the mods have made a concerted effort on thread combining and relocation, but we can do better collectively. It's thankless work that gets done and I appreciate the effort, but sometimes stuff just gets lost in the shuffle, or it can be confusing to determine what goes where. I know I asked for a couple of my Most Wanted results threads as to where things should go to get the most traction. Perhaps that's more on us than the mods, knowing to post club questions in the US Equipment or general sports q's like the Khaili Mack thread that was in the 19th Hole, because we can do better and we shouldn't need to rely on the mods to bail us out of easily avoidable things.

Third, I'm gonna second JLukes' idea for a master review thread for the regions. That's smart and would be really cool to learn more about where ya'll like to play and what you like in a golf course.

Finally, and maybe this is a bit out there, perhaps a thread or even a sub-forum exclusively for social media golf posts? A round-up of stuff like from your reviewers and testers, coaches, and just nifty stuff from Youtube and Instagram that some of us might miss and could also bring discussion about that stuff. Not sure how it would be implemented though and may take some stuff away from 19th Hole in the long run.

Some really good thoughts there Berg...thanks for chiming in.   Seems the master regional threads is a definite want from the majority of the forum and is on our list!    I really like your last thought as well! 

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12