Tony Covey MGS

2011 Wilson PGA Show (Pics!)

Our Sponsors

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a Wilson Custom Fitting cart? Never seen one. I'm guessing that's the only one in existance? Does anybody know where I can find one in the Chicago area?

Awesome!

I'm crazy about getting my hands into a couple of those FG Tour WEdges.

FG62s are just gorgeous clubs by the way!

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that a Wilson Custom Fitting cart? Never seen one. I'm guessing that's the only one in existance? Does anybody know where I can find one in the Chicago area?

That's the first thing that grabbed my attention also. There's a Wilson Demo Day at the Buffalo Grove Golf Dome on February 5th...Will have to drop by and see if the fitting cart is a new addition this season (AND, more importantly, to hit the the new FG Tour wedges!).

I need to Demo those 62's, heck I even want to try the FG Tour. They look really sweet. I've been starting to see some pretty cool Wilson commercials with Ricky Barns which are bringing some attention to their clubs. Now if Paddy and Ricky have some decent years this year they might sell some clubs again. I can't remember even seeing commercials 5 years ago about Wilson irons. I hope they do well. There was a time 30 years or more ago that Wilson was probably the #1 Blade in the U.S.A. I like those 62's they really look nice..... :P

Great pictures thanks as others have said those 62s look great and the tour wedges look great also

That's the first thing that grabbed my attention also. There's a Wilson Demo Day at the Buffalo Grove Golf Dome on February 5th...Will have to drop by and see if the fitting cart is a new addition this season (AND, more importantly, to hit the the new FG Tour wedges!).

fg tours are great i have a set and their awesome.feel great and easy to work the ball

I need to Demo those 62's, heck I even want to try the FG Tour. They look really sweet. I've been starting to see some pretty cool Wilson commercials with Ricky Barns which are bringing some attention to their clubs. Now if Paddy and Ricky have some decent years this year they might sell some clubs again. I can't remember even seeing commercials 5 years ago about Wilson irons. I hope they do well. There was a time 30 years or more ago that Wilson was probably the #1 Blade in the U.S.A. I like those 62's they really look nice..... B)

Though they didn't finish first in our best cavity back review (the margins between 1st and 5th were so narrow anyway), the FG Tour was one of my personal favorites. It's a damn nice club by any meaningful measure.

those wedges are gorgeous...clean and simple, exactly what i like in a wedge

I played my 5th round with my new Left handed 62s yesterday and they just keep getting better and better. Very easy to hit and feel and look great.