Shankster

Farmers Insurance Open

IMG_4802.PNG

Not sure about anyone else. But I am ready for the Tiger return this coming week. Ready for that wayward drive on #1 then a complete domination of Torrey. I’m feeling a year of the Tiger.

Who ya got?

• Like 6

+2 for Tiger !

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I think tiger will have a great year. 1 or 2 wins and a major

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

I hadn’t even opened this up and I knew exactly what all the posts here would be about. We haven’t even crowned a champion in Palm Springs and this is posted.

Why don’t we just create an entire forum subtopic and call it Tiger Woods. That way you guys can slobber all over yourselves with the Tiger worship.

So pathetic.

15 minutes ago, GSwag said:

I hadn’t even opened this up and I knew exactly what all the posts here would be about. We haven’t even crowned a champion in Palm Springs and this is posted.

Why don’t we just create an entire forum subtopic and call it Tiger Woods. That way you guys can slobber all over yourselves with the Tiger worship.

So pathetic.

Easy there. Tiger is the greatest or second greatest depending on person. He doesn’t just move the needle he is the needle.  Then add in this is a course he has had success at so of course the subject for many will be tiger.

if you don’t like the talk or the worshipin of him that’s fine but there’s really no need to attack anyone for their desire to talk about tiger.

sometimes it’s just better to move on if you don’t like the content of a thread.  Kind of like most were taught as a child...if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything. Opinions even if differing are good but attacks are not necessary 

• Like 6

So pathetic.

I suggest you just stop reading the threads then if “knew exactly what all...”

We know, You don’t like Tiger.

Generally I like your posts Swag. But man, we get it.

• Like 2

I’m in your corner Swag but I know there’s WAY more Tiger fans than not, especially here, so I just skip over those post. Going back to Alan’s question I’m going with my boy JB Holmes. It’s his first start in the new season so he should be well rested. Let’s just hope he leaves the pin in so maybe he’ll speed things up a little, we all know he needs to.

• Like 1

Since I don't have to back this financially I'm going outside the box, backing my year long predictions, and going with this is the win that HUNTER MAHAN gets this year.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Since I don't have to back this financially I'm going outside the box, backing my year long predictions, and going with this is the win that HUNTER MAHAN gets this year.

I had all but forgotten about Mahan. Be good to see him take a whack at a W.
  • Like 1

I had all but forgotten about Mahan. Be good to see him take a whack at a W.
I think a lot of people tend to forget the guy. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is just something I like about him.

I am ready for tomorrow. Not sure about anyone else, but a pretty stacked line up ahead.

The tiger pairing tomorrow looks exciting.

• Like 1

The tiger pairing tomorrow looks exciting.

We’ll see if the young guns get tigerized.

Ready to watch on my phone at work. Hope I don't get pulled away to actually do anything lol! I'm no Tiger "worshiper", but I do hope to see him play well. Trying to keep expectations in check though. There are plenty of other great golfers on the PGA Tour. Quite frankly, I'm most curious to see how Bud Cauley does this year with his comeback. His results at the tail end of '18 were a little up and down, but a T-10 at the Shriner's is a good sign even if that event lacks a lot of the big names.

• Like 1

This time of year is terrible for watching golf on the eastern time zone... still too long to wait.

• Like 2

I’m looking forward to watching this field. My pick for the event is Rickie Fowler.

Is anyone else excited to watch Chosung Hoi on the PGA Tour? I love the fact that he has his own swing and is able to compete with something unique. I hope he finishes high enough to warrant more sponsor exemptions.

Hoffman, English, and Schniederjans teeing off. Here we go!

• Like 2

Looks like Bud Cauley is off to a good start! T-1 through 7 holes at -4. And now it's time for Big Cat!!!

• Like 1