GolfSpy MPR

2019 Maxfli Tour and Tour X Golf Balls

Our Sponsors

I recently purchased a dozen each of the Tour and Tour-X. I started at the top of this subject and started reading about the balls. To save time I honed in on Rev's comments as we're similar age and playing ability. After getting through about 6 pages where I read Rev's comments I skipped the rest as I am probably already convinced that the Tour will be a better choice for me also. This weekend I'll be playing at least 2 rounds so I may play the Tour one round and the X another and just see. Anyway... they sound like good balls.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

I recently purchased a dozen each of the Tour and Tour-X. I started at the top of this subject and started reading about the balls. To save time I honed in on Rev's comments as we're similar age and playing ability. After getting through about 6 pages where I read Rev's comments I skipped the rest as I am probably already convinced that the Tour will be a better choice for me also. This weekend I'll be playing at least 2 rounds so I may play the Tour one round and the X another and just see. Anyway... they sound like good balls.

+1 ... I did the exact same... but didn't buy the X.  Beyond Rev there were also a number of other guys that preferred the Tour vs the X.  Seemed to be the most popular anyway.  Even though it's supposed to be mid to low 40's I'm hoping to be able to get out on Monday and give them a try.

• Like 2

With the Matte Green on for 17.98 yesterday I thought about giving 3 dozen a try... But with just buying a bunch of last year's Bridgestone Tour BX I couldn't justify it

The tour is a good ball -from what I saw the x only performs for guys with very high SS. The tour is a great value IMO

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy