Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Level golf clubs

AceBino

6 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

And another big issue I have as I am often taking the photos by myself, is how to have he club stay in a certain position, for example the address position without getting my size 14 feet in the way...ha 

But if you wanted to share any general tips to keep in mind for us amatuers, I know I'd find it very helpful and interesting. 

Always happy to help 🙂 Two best tips to get you started. 

• Use a tripod when possible, any camera, especially phone cameras, it will eliminate so much of the shakes and blurs in photos. 
  • Make sure everything is well lit, you can always make a photo darker but phone cameras don't do well in low light and it's tougher to make photos lighter that look well.
  • With that, watch your reflections, shiny object pick up nasty reflections sometimes. In the studio, I also have jig setup to hold the club (or other products, like glass, or jewelry) or my lights in very specific spots to make sure the lines are perfect. 

before and after putter photo everardo keeme.jpg

glass product by everardo keeme photo fusion studio.jpg

8 minutes ago, Fenix said:

Always happy to help 🙂 Two best tips to get you started. 

• Use a tripod when possible, any camera, especially phone cameras, it will eliminate so much of the shakes and blurs in photos. 
  • Make sure everything is well lit, you can always make a photo darker but phone cameras don't do well in low light and it's tougher to make photos lighter that look well.
  • With that, watch your reflections, shiny object pick up nasty reflections sometimes. In the studio, I also have jig setup to hold the club (or other products, like glass, or jewelry) or my lights in very specific spots to make sure the lines are perfect. 

before and after putter photo everardo keeme.jpg

glass product by everardo keeme photo fusion studio.jpg

Thanks very much. Good Stuff!

most of the pics I take are outside. Unlike you professionals who I know relay on shooting at certain times of day or how bright it is.  I tend to just go whenever.  Ha 

The Tripod is a good idea   But sometimes I need to get shots at ground  level.  I try to use a stand (for the I phone) and use the timer after I set it down  

so true on the reflection. Especially on the heads of gloss drivers   People are wanting to see that new and shiny head.  Not my bald head 😬

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know much about photography, don't know much my science book--or the French I took.  But--I know what I like.  New Level has some great clubs.  I demoed the 902 PD 2022, and the 902 OS.  Performance was good with both--they aren't hollow bodies, so maybe not the rocket ships some of those are--but, solid distance, controllable, you can hit high/low/left/right.  To me--great feel--they rival Mizunos.  And I know.  I practice with MP 69s.

Visually--amazing.  The OS--their game improvement--is almost exactly the same heel toe as my MP 69s--just a small bit larger, and the top line is only fractionally thicker.  They are only slightly larger heel toe than ZX 7s, and the top line is...significantly thinner.  At address--these things look like blades.  And are beautiful otherwise. 

Combine those facts with custom shafts and specs, and most clubs ship within a week of order.  Price--unreal.  I ordered 5-PW 902 OS with Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, my length , my lie, my loft,  no grips (I want to put my own on)--803.00 delivered.  Like I said-- not rocket ships, but solid distance.  For reference--I'm 65, working on building my swing speed back up.  With my 78 mph 7 iron swing speed, with a high ball flight--getting 151 carry, and I am sure there is more in the tank.  My son-in-law--28, just started golf last year--hit the same iron on the range with me--185 carry first swing.  These will do whatever you can do.  And I vow I will catch the bastard.   Soon enough.

Callaway x460 proforce purple and gold, stiff

Sub 70 3 wood, 5 wood, hybrid,

New level irons--623 mforged 5-g

elevate 95 r shaft

Mizuno SW

Seemore putter

19 minutes ago, sub80 said:

Don't know much about photography, don't know much my science book--or the French I took.  But--I know what I like.  New Level has some great clubs.  I demoed the 902 PD 2022, and the 902 OS.  Performance was good with both--they aren't hollow bodies, so maybe not the rocket ships some of those are--but, solid distance, controllable, you can hit high/low/left/right.  To me--great feel--they rival Mizunos.  And I know.  I practice with MP 69s.

Visually--amazing.  The OS--their game improvement--is almost exactly the same heel toe as my MP 69s--just a small bit larger, and the top line is only fractionally thicker.  They are only slightly larger heel toe than ZX 7s, and the top line is...significantly thinner.  At address--these things look like blades.  And are beautiful otherwise. 

Combine those facts with custom shafts and specs, and most clubs ship within a week of order.  Price--unreal.  I ordered 5-PW 902 OS with Aerotech Steelfiber 95 shafts, my length , my lie, my loft,  no grips (I want to put my own on)--803.00 delivered.  Like I said-- not rocket ships, but solid distance.  For reference--I'm 65, working on building my swing speed back up.  With my 78 mph 7 iron swing speed, with a high ball flight--getting 151 carry, and I am sure there is more in the tank.  My son-in-law--28, just started golf last year--hit the same iron on the range with me--185 carry first swing.  These will do whatever you can do.  And I vow I will catch the bastard.   Soon enough.

What a Wonderful World!!  Loved Herman's Hermits!

Nice clubs at a nice price point for sure.  However, I'm not sure that you have a chance to catch the bastard... but "old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance".  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

12 hours ago, sub80 said:

Combine those facts with custom shafts and specs, and most clubs ship within a week of order.  Price--unreal.  I ordered ........

After photographing, them demo'ing them all. I ordered New Levels and just started playing my set, so far they're great!

• 1 year later...

(See update) I purchased the new level 902pd set Nov 2022 and looked forward to playing them when the course opened in the spring. After several  driving range sessions and 5 rounds of golf I have decided to sell the irons, I had lost my confidence in hitting consistent shots, I switched back to my Wilson forged c300 and the shot making returned - I have no idea what happened but as a direct to consumer product - other than the demo iron there is just no fitting process,   Well update to this post, after being away on Holidays and using three sets of rented clubs and hitting them well, I decided to give the New Level clubs another go and I am finding them now working fine.  Must have been something in my swing, not sure why the Wilson would be different, I would say they are more of a player's club with certainly less forgiveness that the Wilson Forged C300 but they are off the market and in my bag.  

Edited by LBlaikie
Rented clubs and hit them well, so figured i would give them another chance.

• 4 months later...