Jump to content

Miura Wedges


Recommended Posts

Thoughts on Miura wedges? I need some new wedges and see a set of 2 Miura wedges for 400 bucks! Amazing conditions 

Should i pull the trigger?

Honma TW747 at 10,5 deg w 50gr SR shaft

Taylormade M6 3 wood w stock S shaft

Titleist U500 2iron hzrdus 6.0

Mizuno MP 18 MB with KBS Tour 105

Titleist Vokey SM8 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Coronado.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darienvs said:

Thoughts on Miura wedges? I need some new wedges and see a set of 2 Miura wedges for 400 bucks! Amazing conditions 

Should i pull the trigger?

Are the wedges the specs, grip, etc. that you want?

Although $400 for a set of 2 miura wedges is a good price for them, you could get a set of custom vokeys, or mack daddy, or ping glides, etc for less than that and built to your exact specs. I don't have any personal experience with their wedges but I love my miura irons, but if it were me I'd probably go the route of other companies that offer more grind options etc. As for wedges, they are the clubs that a player needs to like and trust, a very personal club. If you like traditional wedge sole then they may be for you.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Miura wedges are good. Some find them to sound/feel harsher than others. The k grind gets lots of love.

the key thing is the design fits your swing/game/course conditions

  • Love 1

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, wely324 said:

Are the wedges the specs, grip, etc. that you want?

Although $400 for a set of 2 miura wedges is a good price for them, you could get a set of custom vokeys, or mack daddy, or ping glides, etc for less than that and built to your exact specs. I don't have any personal experience with their wedges but I love my miura irons, but if it were me I'd probably go the route of other companies that offer more grind options etc. As for wedges, they are the clubs that a player needs to like and trust, a very personal club. If you like traditional wedge sole then they may be for you.

They come with dynamic gold s200 and grips of my choosing! 

I like traditional wedge sole alot so i think im gonna get it! Thanks for your helps

  • Like 1

Honma TW747 at 10,5 deg w 50gr SR shaft

Taylormade M6 3 wood w stock S shaft

Titleist U500 2iron hzrdus 6.0

Mizuno MP 18 MB with KBS Tour 105

Titleist Vokey SM8 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Coronado.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, Darienvs said:

 

They come with dynamic gold s200 and grips of my choosing! 

I like traditional wedge sole alot so i think im gonna get it! Thanks for your helps

Share some pictures when you get them! Miuras always look so awesome. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Driver: TSi3 8 Diamana D+ 70TX

TSi2 18 Tensei Raw White 85TX

DI: ZX Utility 18* AD DI 95x 

Irons: 4 - Z765 X100 AND 5-PW MIURA CB X7

Wedges: SM8 50.12 at 51,  RTX zipcore 55, 60 mid - all KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 

Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2.5 with Stability Shaft

-PROV1X

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LeftyMatt89 said:

Share some pictures when you get them! Miuras always look so awesome. 

Yessir ill share them when i get back!

Honma TW747 at 10,5 deg w 50gr SR shaft

Taylormade M6 3 wood w stock S shaft

Titleist U500 2iron hzrdus 6.0

Mizuno MP 18 MB with KBS Tour 105

Titleist Vokey SM8 

Titleist Scotty Cameron Coronado.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...