Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Opinions needed on launch monitor data

27 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

Your brain forces you to miss it. It’s pretty cool. 

You don't know my brain 🤣 

I did a similar drill that utilized two balls one just outside the toe. I was able to hit both and hit the second ball sideways down the range towards other people...

Hate yourself, not the game...

In my Vessel bag:

:cobra-small: King SpeedZone          :taylormade-small: MG 3 Satin RAW black 60°

:srixon-small: ZX 3 wood                          :vokey-small: SW & GW Black

:titleist-small:  3-PW                        :EVNROLL: EV2 Mid-Lock              :titleist-small: Prov1x-

On 4/11/2021 at 8:40 PM, jddaigneault said:

Try intentionally missing inside the ball followed by a swing actually hitting the ball. 

I started the season hoseling everything. You’ll work your way out of it!

If all else fails, watch Tin Cup for pointers on curing the yips. 

If Renee Russo was the solution to my hosel rockets I would tolerate going through a stretch of time suffering from the dreaded 'S' word!!  😍

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

As for shallowing, I always find the feet together drill does great for shallowing the club and also weight transition training.  Whenever I go to the range, all I do is that.  Great drill for tall dudes.

Shoot 'em straight