Testers Wanted: Sub 70 Pro V2 Fairway Woods ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

Pulled all the tags out of my clubs yesterday.  Nothing wrong with the device or what Shotscope tracks, just decided it wasn’t for me.  

All things aren't for everybody.

I've been playing golf for a very, very long time and know where my strengths and weaknesses are without digging down into the minutia that Shot Scope provides. What I do find of great value is being able to compare clubs, not only distances in the club performance section, but even specific clubs in the tee shot and putting performance areas on the web dashboard.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: Callaway Apex CF19 with UST Recoil F2 shafts
Wedges: Callaway MD5 54° and 58° with KBS steel shafts.
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet or Toulon Portland
Ball:  Currently Bridgestone Tour B RX Mindset

2 hours ago, JerryB said:

Had another odd one today.  Without bumping the button, I was getting a consistent unlock indicator.  Really been waffling on whether I like the X5 or not lately.

I assume you are using the lock feature vs. unlock? I would just try a hard reset and see if that takes care of it. Hold down the bezel - it'll down a countdown to reset. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

12 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

What I do find of great value is

Quite agree sir.  As a relatively low handicapper I find the ability to validate or invalidate any problematic trends that I think might be going on when I start to have some struggles. Validating that club selection was on, vs. just thinking I was wrong helps keep me working on the real vs, perceived problems.  Some if it is just data, other parts are useful data.  Different strokes for different folks (pun somewhat intended).

Cheers, 

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

I had a strange but predictable issue yesterday for which SS can't or shouldn't have to do anything about. Played my usual early 9, and then league 9 at Huron Breeze on the eastern coast of mid-Michigan. Like most of the Great Lakes states area, we had considerable smoke from the Canadian wildfires along with cloudy skies. My X5 couldn't lock onto a GPS signal at all until the cloudy part of the problem cleared a bit. Once it got a signal (I tried in preparation for the league 9), it didn't miss a shot. 

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54.12D & 58.08M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

My 2024 Titleist SM10 Wedge Review:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64494-vokey-sm10-wedges-2024-forum-review/?do=findComment&comment=1065367

I had difficulty connection to the app after my round this morning (iPhone). Several attempts just kept coming back to "Connect Device". I logged out and back into the app, and it still did not connect right away, but after about three more tries I finally got connected.

Does this make sense? 

We're back in Ohio for a couple of months  and I'm playing with my old clubs here plus the new Zebra putter that I was picked for. I'm thinking of setting up a separate account so I can track and compare data points between the two bags - more specifically the putter performance. Since it'll be for only 2 months as we're selling our place here, I didn't want to 'clutter' up the performance data on my account. Also there's quite a big difference between the 2 sets: C300's up here with KBS 90g steel shafts, no hybrids and a 5 wood + 410 driver, Cleveland wedges &  Zebra AIT4 putter. In Florida Speedzones with graphite shafts, 410 hybrids, 3 Wood, SIM 2 driver + Volkey wedges + Odyssey O Works Black putter. 

I have a separate email address I use to sell stuff and was thinking of using that but setting it up on the same phone.  Again, while the primary purpose is to track the Zebra performance, it would also give me the differences between steel vs. graphite shafts and between Cleveland vs Volkey wedges. Oh and I do have a complete set of new sensors. 

What do you think? 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Does this make sense? 

We're back in Ohio for a couple of months  and I'm playing with my old clubs here plus the new Zebra putter that I was picked for. I'm thinking of setting up a separate account so I can track and compare data points between the two bags - more specifically the putter performance. Since it'll be for only 2 months as we're selling our place here, I didn't want to 'clutter' up the performance data on my account. Also there's quite a big difference between the 2 sets: C300's up here with KBS 90g steel shafts, no hybrids and a 5 wood + 410 driver, Cleveland wedges &  Zebra AIT4 putter. In Florida Speedzones with graphite shafts, 410 hybrids, 3 Wood, SIM 2 driver + Volkey wedges + Odyssey O Works Black putter. 

I have a separate email address I use to sell stuff and was thinking of using that but setting it up on the same phone.  Again, while the primary purpose is to track the Zebra performance, it would also give me the differences between steel vs. graphite shafts and between Cleveland vs Volkey wedges. Oh and I do have a complete set of new sensors. 

What do you think? 

I ended up not doing it because I ran out of time, but that's exactly the method I was going to try when I was back home for a longer time than expected and wanted to play but left my regular set up north. Seems fairly easy to set up and use. I'll be interested to hear your experience!

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X Driver w/ :Fuji: Motore X F35R shaft, :srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft, :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi 24 deg Hybrid Iron, :mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts, :titleist-small: SM9 54.12D & 58.08M deg wedges, :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice, :titleist-small: -Pro V1X (preferred) or :maxfli: Tour X ball, :ShotScope: X5 Watch, Nikon Laser 500 range finder.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/64494-vokey-sm10-wedges-2024-forum-review/?do=findComment&comment=1065367

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Does this make sense? 

What do you think? 

That is one way,  the other is to just update the bag in the dashboard, use the same tags.  Shotscope will assign a different color to the tag which will enable you to do the comparisons.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

59 minutes ago, cnosil said:

That is one way,  the other is to just update the bag in the dashboard, use the same tags.  Shotscope will assign a different color to the tag which will enable you to do the comparisons.  

This! And if you go to the Putting performance page on the web dashboard and scroll down, you can compare any two putters. You can do the same in the tee shots performance area, too. If you have two separate accounts, you can't do this.

image.png.48d87d00cde70f01f89f9748534dbf27.png

22 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Does this make sense? 

What do you think? 

You may consider asking Shot Scope about it.   There may be an easier solution to accomplish what you want.

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       TSR1
  • Fairway.      635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Halo XL Hy-Wood 4+
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                Epic Flash 3H
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg       Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png        Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

lazarus.png

Just an fyi... Went back to Manual putting mode and seem to be getting better results that way; eg. fewer post round edits required.

@JerryB - do you have the in-game screen lock on? I do and it seems to help avoid those accidental button pushes.

OTOH it can be a bit annoying to try to unlock if you want to access an in-game function... (.. especially with sweaty fingers during the summer and on the really bad days I wear a right hand glove, too)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

20 hours ago, PhilM75072 said:

This! And if you go to the Putting performance page on the web dashboard and scroll down, you can compare any two putters. You can do the same in the tee shots performance area, too. If you have two separate accounts, you can't do this.

image.png.48d87d00cde70f01f89f9748534dbf27.png

Hmmmm I'm unfamiliar with that page - but then, I never go to the dashboard, I always end up using the app. 

EDIT: Phil, I just went to the dashboard - thx for pointing me to this page. I'm definitely going to set-up the Zebra in my current account. Note, I don't care about my other Ohio clubs so I just won't list those. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

3 hours ago, Paul Hedrick said:

You may consider asking Shot Scope about it.   There may be an easier solution to accomplish what you want.

I bought extra sensors for different clubs - in that way they always exist “in your bag” and are always available for comparison etc - I did the changing description thing. It found it to be sub- standard. The ability to have more clubs tagged was a big benefit for me over Arccos. One user account and Ive had at least thirty clubs “in my bag” - and it’s an easy solution. Only minor drawback is changing the “bag for today” composition since the amount of clubs to choose from can get large 🤭🤭

Titleist T300 (2022) 5-PW, W48, W53 plus Taylormade Full Face 56 SW 

Current  driver Titleist TSi3

Hybrids Titleist 818 19 H2 23 H2

Gamer Putter Nike Method Matters B1-07

Ball Titleist Tour Speed / Taylormade Tour Response

Bag is Titleist Linksmaster 

Pushcart is Kaddey

Rangefinder is Voice Caddie SL2

Shotscope club tags 

@cksurfdude I do have the lock on.  My biggest issue at the moment (and it's a nitpick) is that I'm left handed but golf righty.  My glove and watch are both on my left hand but that's also the hand I used to repair ball marks.  Since there's no lock on the green with manual putting I've found myself accidentally marking extra putts that need to be taken away in editing.  I'm using @PhilM75072's suggestion to fasten the Velcro a little differently which helps to an extent but not completely.  I wish there was an option to remove the most recent putt in real-time.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

I've recently noticed the comparison capability and like the concept, just haven't used it yet but recently switched putters, so I'm sure I'll be trying it soon enough.  I second the idea of simply updating the bag in your current account, since it does change the color code and will show all clubs used within a certain time period.  If your "other clubs" have tags and you don't update your bag, your data will be compromised.

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- PW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

Battery life question: I have a golf trip coming up at the end of this month, during which we'll be playing multiple 36-hole days. I'm concerned that my X5 won't last for the entire duration. To address this, I intend to carry a battery pack to recharge my watch between rounds. Is there anything else I should consider for ensuring sufficient battery life throughout the trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 65

Ping G430 Max 3 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 75

Ping 3i iCrossover PING Tour 2.0 Chrome 85

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

Maxfli Tour & Wilson Triad White Golf Balls

On 6/27/2023 at 8:04 AM, PhilM75072 said:

I wear the watch just a little higher on my arm, and I pull the strap on my glove up toward my index finger instead of straight across. The glove does not rub against the crown button that way for me.

Is it possible to wear the watch on your non glove hand?

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       TSR1
  • Fairway.      635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Halo XL Hy-Wood 4+
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg                Epic Flash 3H
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png         CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg       Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png        Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

lazarus.png

8 minutes ago, Paul Hedrick said:

Is it possible to wear the watch on your non glove hand?

I've read that some are doing that. Maybe with the enhanced range of the newer tags, that wouldn't be much of a problem. I would think one would want to either tap the tag against the watch band and/or look to make sure it has been recognized if wearing it on the wrong wrist. Personally, I prefer as little interaction with the watch as necessary and, at this point, I completely trust it to recognize the club in my hand without tapping and without having to look to confirm.

Hi all - haven’t been playing due to a plantar fasciitis issue - but managed to get out yesterday. So updated the X5 based on the increasingly positive feedback/ and less critical feedback. But it was a hard experience for me and I’m assuming it’s user error given the progress Shotscope has made on X5. After the third hole, the watch seemed to get lost in gps terms. Stuck on previous holes and manual putting mode never reappeared in the screen after this issue. I did toggle to the correct hole a few time but it seemed to stay stuck and never advanced to the next hole.  Post round it looked like shot capture was mostly correct (missed a couple and ended up with an extra couple of shots), but putting was obviously every wrong. Also has scoring turned in and that also never popped up during play after the third hole. I don’t recall any specific event - just that the watch “lost its way” and from that point forward scorecard and manual putting were missing in action.

what might I have done wrong? And I had all locks disabled.

Edited by golferguy2727
Typo and fixes

Pushcart is Kaddey

Shotscope club tags 

23 hours ago, nupezb said:

Battery life question: I have a golf trip coming up at the end of this month, during which we'll be playing multiple 36-hole days. I'm concerned that my X5 won't last for the entire duration. To address this, I intend to carry a battery pack to recharge my watch between rounds. Is there anything else I should consider for ensuring sufficient battery life throughout the trip?

I would take a usb extension cord along with the charging cord as some courses have usb outlets in the carts. Of course the battery pack would work just as well. I'd expect the X5 to be able to get through most of the 2nd round on it's own - so a little extra juice between rounds would definably help. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

5 minutes ago, golferguy2727 said:

Hi all - haven’t been playing due to a plantar fasciitis issue - but managed to get out yesterday. So updated the X5 based on the increasingly positive feedback/ and less critical feedback. But it was a hard experience for me and I’m assuming it’s user error given the progress Shotscope has made on X5. After the third hole, the watch seemed to get lost in gps terms. Stuck on previous holes and manual putting mode never reappeared in the screen after this issue. I did toggle to the correct hole a few time but it seemed to stay stuck and never advanced to the next hole.  Post round it looked like shot capture was mostly correct (missed a couple and ended up with an extra couple of shots), but putting was obviously every wrong. Also has scoring turned in and that also never popped up during play after the third hole. I don’t recall any specific event - just that the watch “lost its way” and from that point forward scorecard and manual putting were missing in action.

Hard to say what might have happened. I would suggest doing a factory reset, though you will have to go through setup on the app just like it came out of the box (except for Bluetooth pairing). Hold the crown button in, and you will see a message about resetting and a countdown at the bottom. CONTINUE TO HOLD THE CROWN BUTTON IN, even after the countdown has ended. You will see the X5 logo screen and eventually three options will appear on the watch. At this point, release the crown button, then tap it twice to move the arrow to the bottom, third, option. Push the bottom button on the watch to confirm. IIRC, you then need to connect to the app, the firmware will be reinstalled, and then you go through the setup process on the app. I and many others have had very few issues after doing this as opposed to the "hard reset" which stops at the end of the countdown on the watch.

I would take a usb extension cord along with the charging cord as some courses have usb outlets in the carts. Of course the battery pack would work just as well. I'd expect the X5 to be able to get through most of the 2nd round on it's own - so a little extra juice between rounds would definably help. 

I believe I will have enough time between rounds to use the battery pack to give me enough juice to get through the second round. I will report back after my trip (first week of August)

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

13 minutes ago, golferguy2727 said:

Have you done the latest firmware update? Also in the past I found a hard reboot (before the round) helped get through the gremlins; note not every time - just had to do it once.  

EDIT: Opps - looks like Phil beat me to it. Follow his detailed instructions. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I believe I will have enough time between rounds to use the battery pack to give me enough juice to get through the second round. I will report back after my trip (first week of August)

Plus I forgot to say we will be walking no carts on this trip (Bandon Dunes).

Wilson D9 Forged 5-GW

Ping Glide 4.0 56/10

Ping Glide 4.0 60/10

Ping Kushin 4 putter

2 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

Hard to say what might have happened. I would suggest doing a factory reset, though you will have to go through setup on the app just like it came out of the box (except for Bluetooth pairing). Hold the crown button in, and you will see a message about resetting and a countdown at the bottom. CONTINUE TO HOLD THE CROWN BUTTON IN, even after the countdown has ended. You will see the X5 logo screen and eventually three options will appear on the watch. At this point, release the crown button, then tap it twice to move the arrow to the bottom, third, option. Push the bottom button on the watch to confirm. IIRC, you then need to connect to the app, the firmware will be reinstalled, and then you go through the setup process on the app. I and many others have had very few issues after doing this as opposed to the "hard reset" which stops at the end of the countdown on the watch.

I echo his comments regarding performing a factory reset vs hard reset. After doing so just over 2 weeks ago, my X5 has settled down to a excellent performing device; and I had all sorts of goofy things occurring prior to doing that. My battery life still isn't the greatest, but I think with a little careful attention and reasonable time per round, I could get 36 holes out of one charge.

13 minutes ago, PhilM75072 said:

Hi Phil - yes I did the full factory reset with the last firmware upgrade -that did resolve some earlier issues - thanks for the reminder since it is such a key step post firmware upgrade.

Edited by golferguy2727

Pushcart is Kaddey

Shotscope club tags 

13 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Have you done the latest firmware update? Also in the past I found a hard reboot (before the round) helped get through the gremlins; note not every time - just had to do it once.  

EDIT: Opps - looks like Phil beat me to it. Follow his detailed instructions. 

I will do the factory reset again to be sure - thanks @tony@CIC

Pushcart is Kaddey

Shotscope club tags 

So I did the factory reset- and when completing the setup it suggested another firmware upgrade. This took me to 2.1.10 or similar.

once that was done I did another factory reset and it took me back to firmware 2.0.35, or similar. Then got another firmware upgrade to 2.1.13.

Am I supposed to “factory reset” after each firmware upgrade? In this case it resulted in a number of firmware installations and I’m not sure why.

Pushcart is Kaddey

Shotscope club tags 

7 hours ago, nupezb said:

Yep based on my one time experience playing 36 in one day you will definitely want to recharge in-between!

FYI I was very "battery careful" that day to test how long it would last in the afternoon - eg turned it on just before the morning #1 .. turned it off during lunch .. back on just before the afternoon #1 - then on hole #14 or 15 it went dead.

I did bring a second GPS watch to finish the round with in anticipation of this happening.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

1 hour ago, golferguy2727 said:

So I did the factory reset- and when completing the setup it suggested another firmware upgrade. This took me to 2.1.10 or similar.

once that was done I did another factory reset and it took me back to firmware 2.0.35, or similar. Then got another firmware upgrade to 2.1.13.

Am I supposed to “factory reset” after each firmware upgrade? In this case it resulted in a number of firmware installations and I’m not sure why.

I'd send a note to support - the reset should take you to the latest firmware you have installed. I have not had that issue and don't recall anyone else on this thread raising it. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart