Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Post the link or the Video

JohnBarry

I guess it's time to start seeing who has their swing on Video, and wants to post it. I am going to have to see a few people as bad as me before you get to see mine though!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Here is my YouTube channel that has all of my swing videos on it. I have a blog on another (competing) forum, so I'm not sure if I should post that link but if anyone wants it I surely will. I go pretty in depth braking it down and I also creted a thread on that other site for opinions on my swing. Maybe I will do that here too? I wouldn't look at one of my swings and start to critique it right now though, I'm working on and deciding on a lot of things in my swing right now, and they're all on that blog I talked about.

Note: If you watche them on YouTube, it is better to play a video on the video's page, not the channel page.

"That ball got melted!" Nice swing. Thanks for something to shoot for.

LOL

Join the club....I'm still shooting to get back to that, LOL.

I had that lesson last March in PHX, but came home to snow for two weeks after and was never able to get outside to ingrain it. I've struggled with it since then. I've hit some great, real "player" shots...but can't seem to nail it down and take my game to the next level. I hope to get it down this season. They recorded the entire lesson, and I refer back to it like it's my golf bible, LOL. I also go to his DVD's to tune things up.

• SPY VIP

LOL

Join the club....I'm still shooting to get back to that, LOL.

I had that lesson last March in PHX, but came home to snow for two weeks after and was never able to get outside to ingrain it. I've struggled with it since then. I've hit some great, real "player" shots...but can't seem to nail it down and take my game to the next level. I hope to get it down this season. They recorded the entire lesson, and I refer back to it like it's my golf bible, LOL. I also go to his DVD's to tune things up.

Video seems so critical to the lesson process for that reason. I take notes after lessons, but to see the swing from the camera with my notes may be the only hope I have at getting better.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Video seems so critical to the lesson process for that reason. I take notes after lessons, but to see the swing from the camera with my notes may be the only hope I have at getting better.

It does seem like video is really helpful for some, but I want NOTHING to do with video. I had a free coupon for a video-laden lesson and I gave it to my wife. I'm so neurotic about my swing that I do not want to know what it looks like. I know what it feels like, I know what feel = what result, and that's more than enough for me. If I started watching it...man, I wouldn't be able to stop thinking long enough to hit the ball.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

It does seem like video is really helpful for some, but I want NOTHING to do with video. I had a free coupon for a video-laden lesson and I gave it to my wife. I'm so neurotic about my swing that I do not want to know what it looks like. I know what it feels like, I know what feel = what result, and that's more than enough for me. If I started watching it...man, I wouldn't be able to stop thinking long enough to hit the ball.

I am up and down about video. I have recorded my swing, and watched it, but never taken it apart. I know what a good shot feels like, and just need to replicate that. If I ever figure out how to post a video, I might put one up here for a quickie critique..

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Here's some of my swings from my lesson with Jim Hardy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUEs72CXvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9TfmfejQ3A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BriT33RY4D0

(the "Casey" you hear in this one is Casey Martin)

Nice Swing!!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

I am not posting my old video's, worked really hard to change my swing, I need to make a new video!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

I will be doing some work with Golftec but I haven't decided whether I want to share my videos yet or not. It would be like going to a horror movie. You would all suffer a paranormal experience.

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Watched the videos. Nice swing NGage. Its good to see that you can melt a ball without taking the club to parallel. I'm not as flexible as I used to be so that gives me some hope. Nice tempo also. ;)

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I am up and down about video. I have recorded my swing, and watched it, but never taken it apart. I know what a good shot feels like, and just need to replicate that. If I ever figure out how to post a video, I might put one up here for a quickie critique..

This is the key for me, too.

I will be doing some work with Golftec but I haven't decided whether I want to share my videos yet or not. It would be like going to a horror movie. You would all suffer a paranormal experience.

Come on, you're among friends here, let's see it!

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Archived