2022 Callaway Rogue ST Irons Official Launch

Golfspy_CG2

Rogue ST Irons

Rogue ST MAX Irons

Our Longest Iron Ever Product Intro: Callaway are the #1 Irons in Golf because of our groundbreaking innovations that benefit golfers of all abilities. The new Rogue ST Irons are no exception. We’re breaking new ground through a high strength 450 A.I. Face Cup that’s never been seen before in the golf industry. We’ve also continued to push innovation through our patented Urethane Microspheres and have massively increased our precision tungsten weighting.   Rogue ST MAX Irons have refined game-improvement shaping and the strongest lofts in the Rogue ST family. They fit a wide range of golfers who want incredible speed, forgiveness, and all-around iron performance.

Features & Benefits More Ball Speed from the all-new High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup An industry-first, we combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency. New A.I. Face Optimization for Speed, Launch and Spin We’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization for Rogue ST MAX. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. It creates high launch and COR plus a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens. Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch Our new precision tungsten weighting features up to 62g of high-density tungsten, a 260% increase over MAVRIK. This provides improved launch conditions and also maximizes speed across the face. Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel Our patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds. MAX Design for a Wide Range of Golfers Rogue ST MAX are our longest Rogue ST iron, with refined game-improvement shaping for golfers who want incredible speed, forgiveness, and all-around iron performance.

Callaway Rogue Max Irons Badge.jpg

Callaway Rogue Max Irons Address.jpg

Rogue ST MAX OS Irons

Our Fastest Iron Ever Product Intro: Callaway are the #1 Irons in Golf because of our groundbreaking innovations that benefit golfers of all abilities. The new Rogue ST Irons are no exception. We’re breaking new ground through a high strength 450 A.I. Face Cup that’s never been seen before in the golf industry. We’ve also continued to push innovation through our patented Urethane Microspheres and have massively increased our precision tungsten weighting. Rogue ST MAX OS Irons provide a refined game-improvement shaping, with high launch, wide soles, and enhanced offset. They’re specifically designed for mid-to-high handicap golfers looking to get the most out of their irons.

Features & Benefits More Ball Speed from the all-new High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup An industry-first, we combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency. New A.I. Face Optimization for Speed, Launch and Spin We’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST MAX OS. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. This delivers high launch and COR plus a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens. Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch Our new precision tungsten weighting features up to 49g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK. It provides improved launch conditions and maximizes speed across the face.

Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel Our patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds. MAX OS for Enhanced Confidence and Forgiveness Rogue ST MAX OS irons are built with wide soles, enhanced offset, and a thicker topline vs. Rogue ST MAX. This provides confidence, high launch, and forgiveness for mid-to-high handicap players.

Callaway Rogue Max OS Iron Hero.jpgCallaway Rogue Max OS Iron Address.jpg

Rogue ST Pro Irons

Our Fastest Iron Ever

Callaway are the #1 Irons in Golf because of our groundbreaking innovations that benefit golfers of all abilities. The new Rogue ST irons are no exception. We’re breaking new ground through a high strength 450 A.I. Face Cup that’s never been seen before in the golf industry. We’ve also continued to push innovation through our patented Urethane Microspheres and have massively increased our precision tungsten weighting. Rogue ST Pro irons are designed for low-to-mid single digit handicap golfers. They feature all the best technologies of Rogue ST, in a hollow body construction and a compact players shape.

Features & Benefits More Ball Speed from the all-new High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup An industry-first, we combined high strength 450 steel with our A.I. designed Flash Face Cup. This delivers more ball speed and better ball speed consistency. New A.I. Face Optimization for Speed, Launch and Spin We’ve applied our new A.I. Face Optimization to Rogue ST Pro. It’s unique for each model and loft to create spin rate consistency across the face. This delivers high launch and COR and a more controlled landing angle to help hold greens. Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch Our new precision tungsten weighting features up to 48g of high-density tungsten, a 188% increase over MAVRIK. This provides improved launch conditions and also maximizes speed across the face.

Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel Our patented urethane microspheres are now pushed further up the face in Rogue ST irons (up to the 6th groove) to enhance sound and deliver pure feel while maintaining fast ball speeds. Compact, Workable Shape Rogue ST Pro irons are designed using hollow body construction to deliver the look and feel of a players performance iron, with the distance and forgiveness of a game improvement iron

Callaway Rogue ST Pro Iron Hero.jpgCallaway Rogue St Pro Iron Address.jpg

Pre-Sale Date: 1/21

Product At Retail Date: 2/18

Rogue ST MAX - $999.99 steel/$1099.99 graphite

Rogue ST MAX OS - $999.99 steel/$1099.99 graphite

Rogue ST MAX OS Lite - $1,099 graphite (only)

Rogue ST Pro - $1199 steel/$1299 graphite

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Of course I will wait till the cobra irons and ping irons and well all the other irons come out, but on immediate impression the ST Pro irons have jumped out and caught my eye more then a lot of other irons have in the past. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

OK the Rogue ST Max OS irons have me intrigued. I honestly don't feel like I need more distance BUT I am a low ball hitter so more height & high launch could help me for sure. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Halo XL 5i-DW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:EVNROLL: ER5 
:maxfli: Tour S

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to 2022 Callaway Rogue ST Irons Official Launch

I'm intrigued by the Rogue ST Max OS irons .  They're good looking irons which inspire confidence and everything under the hood sounds impressive.  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 5:59 PM, ole gray said:

I'm intrigued by the Rogue ST Max OS irons .  They're good looking irons which inspire confidence and everything under the hood sounds impressive.  

Ole gray how are you doing? I have not heard that name since the old days back on another site. I also self exiled from there due to personal reasons and don't miss a thing except some of the members. 

I am pre ordering the ST pros on Friday, they look real good in hand and as always the Callaway trade in program makes it easy and not so painful

Callaway Paradym 10.5* GD AD UB 6s

Callaway Paradym 3w GD AD UB 7s

Callaway Paradym 5w GD AD DI 8x

Mizuno JPX 923 tour 4-GW PX IO 6.0

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

8 minutes ago, JC1959 said:

Ole gray how are you doing? I have not heard that name since the old days back on another site. I also self exiled from there due to personal reasons and don't miss a thing except some of the members. 

I am pre ordering the ST pros on Friday, they look real good in hand and as always the Callaway trade in program makes it easy and not so painful

Ole Gray definitely gets around, he has become as legendary here as he was there, glad to have you hear! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On 1/19/2022 at 1:50 PM, JC1959 said:

First of all welcome aboard and glad you joined us!   I've been busy as a bee in a tar bucket these last few months however still getting two or three rounds of golf in weekly pending weather.   Lately the weather has been sucking more than a egg sucking dawg. Looking forward to spring and more sunshine!

Cleveland

On 1/19/2022 at 2:00 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ole Gray definitely gets around, he has become as legendary here as he was there, glad to have you hear! 

Ya checks in the mail boss man 😉

Cleveland

On 1/8/2022 at 4:59 PM, ole gray said:

If they are like the Mavrik Max irons, they will be very high launching. 

14 of the following:

Taylormade Qi10 Max

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Titleist TSR1 hybrid 26 degrees

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Ping G430 irons 6-50 degree

Sub 70 286 wedges 52 and 56 degrees

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

16 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

If they are like the Mavrik Max irons, they will be very high launching. 

Flight high and land like a butterfly with sore feet 😉

Cleveland

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 7:58 PM, ole gray said:

First of all welcome aboard and glad you joined us!   I've been busy as a bee in a tar bucket these last few months however still getting two or three rounds of golf in weekly pending weather.   Lately the weather has been sucking more than a egg sucking dawg. Looking forward to spring and more sunshine!

Ole Gray, I know the feeling about being busy. Been hard to keep any help lately so I have been the welder / Crane operator again and by the time i get home I end up sleeping in the chair. I finally hit Old Coot status a while back (63 now) s0 actually working all day is hard on the bones and muscles and well everything. 

The Rogue pros and a Rogue Max LS Driver will here tomorrow, might be a couple of days before I can get them on the Course but it should be fun to have some new shiny toys.

I have lost track of most of the old friends from North Forida / Georgia, but I am always open for a road trip if works slows down. 

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

19 hours ago, JC1959 said:

Ole Gray, I know the feeling about being busy. Been hard to keep any help lately so I have been the welder / Crane operator again and by the time i get home I end up sleeping in the chair. I finally hit Old Coot status a while back (63 now) s0 actually working all day is hard on the bones and muscles and well everything. 

The Rogue pros and a Rogue Max LS Driver will here tomorrow, might be a couple of days before I can get them on the Course but it should be fun to have some new shiny toys.

I have lost track of most of the old friends from North Forida / Georgia, but I am always open for a road trip if works slows down. 

Welcome to old coot status and yup those joints will start tightening up like a fat hawg on a buttered up piece of corn.  

Looking forward to your take on the Rogue Max LS Driver!  Did you get the 10.5 or 9.0?

Cleveland

19 hours ago, JC1959 said:

Did you say road trip???

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

On 2/7/2022 at 4:00 PM, ole gray said:

Welcome to old coot status and yup those joints will start tightening up like a fat hawg on a buttered up piece of corn.  

Looking forward to your take on the Rogue Max LS Driver!  Did you get the 10.5 or 9.0?

Ist round this morning, I will let you know how the Max LS works out. I di get the 9*

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

The Rogue pro irons were fantastic, despite having a real sore back they performed great and just as I hoped. Not any life changing difference from the APEX 21, but better feel and seemed to cut the hard turf / ground pretty nicely. Distances were just about the same (as they should be at the same lofts) and with the poor back that gives me hope there might be a couple more yards to get. Nice high flight and drop and stop even with the 6 iron, the shorter clubs were very accurate and even backed up a 9 iron which is rare for me.

The Rogue Max LS was not very good, I took a chance on the PX IM10 shaft and it is not good for me. But I have two other proven shafts and will try again tomorrow and see how it goes. But with the back being pretty bad today, no shaft would have made things much better. Towards the end of the round I did nut a couple so that was good, as always its not the club that is lacking.

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:30 AM, JC1959 said:

The Rogue pro irons were fantastic, despite having a real sore back they performed great and just as I hoped. Not any life changing difference from the APEX 21,

Not much difference from the Apex PRO? 7 iron is 33°?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

On 2/13/2022 at 2:19 PM, Sluggo42 said:

Not much difference from the Apex PRO? 7 iron is 33°?

Standard APEX 21 is the same as the Rogue pro which is what I had

Edited by JC1959

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

• 1 month later...

I am new to the game and bought a set of these Callaway Rouge ST Max irons.  I am  a beginner and so far I've almost exclusively been using my 7 iron.  Sitting in my living room admiring my new clubs I noticed the shiny reflection off the face of my 7 iron.  From the reflection I could tell that there is a concavity on the face.  That seemed strange so I got out my square and laid it across the face.

So this "High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face" has a deflection  of about one millimeter. The faces on the other unused irons are dead flat!  So the maybe 300 hits I have made so far with my 7 iron has actually dented the face?  Is this expected?  Does it matter?  Probably doesn't matter for my game. 🙂

12 minutes ago, jjhacker said:

I am new to the game and bought a set of these Callaway Rouge ST Max irons.  I am  a beginner and so far I've almost exclusively been using my 7 iron.  Sitting in my living room admiring my new clubs I noticed the shiny reflection off the face of my 7 iron.  From the reflection I could tell that there is a concavity on the face.  That seemed strange so I got out my square and laid it across the face.

So this "High Strength 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face" has a deflection  of about one millimeter. The faces on the other unused irons are dead flat!  So the maybe 300 hits I have made so far with my 7 iron has actually dented the face?  Is this expected?  Does it matter?  Probably doesn't matter for my game. 🙂

9 minutes ago, jjhacker said:

Here is a pic.

club.jpg

That is an issue and should not happen.  Take them back to the store where you purchased for warranty exchange.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

38 minutes ago, jjhacker said:

34 minutes ago, jjhacker said:

Here is a pic.

club.jpg

Agree with Cnosil, that is not right and you should take them back.  I doubt it has anything to do with the 300 balls you've hit, that club was probably messed up the moment it left the factory.   I've never seen anything like that before, but it did prompt  me to go check my irons....

Drivers will have a curvature to them, although it is convex not concave, but irons should be dead flat like the rest of the clubs in the set. 

• 4 weeks later...

Club update, been playing the Rogue pros since release and they just seem to get better every round. When I started with them I was recovering from a pretty back back muscle tear and now that it is healed up I am seeing significant more distance across the set, it is all swing related of course but it is fun (for me) to see a club more distance and really makes the Courses I normally play a bit easier. 

It is starting to reflect in scoring with the last couple of rounds showing promise to get back to sub 80 scoring, now if I can only get the putter on the program...

Mizuno 23 54* PX IO 6.5

Mizuno 23 58* PX IO 6.5

PING PLD 

• 11 months later...