Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Is it unusual to have three bags? I've been golfing since a long long long time ago. To steal a Little Star wars thunder. So I've got a bag full of McGregor VIP muirfields, a bag of VIP V-foil blades, and a bag of VIP V-foil cavity/blades. The Muirfields have DG S-100 shafts, with Tony Pina persimmon woods. Bag two with the VIP V-foil blades and project x 6.0 shafts, have DG S-300 vp85 maltby metal woods. Bag three with the mixed cavity/blade VIP V-foils have flighted 6.0 project x shafts and Maltby CT-250 TX_90 Steel shafted woods. Since I suck as a putter, putter models are irrelevant and changed frequently. All my shafts are Poured. Is this unusual?

there's a penalty for carrying more than 14 clubs..... 🤣

I think after a few years every golfer starts to have their own golf shop with old equipment 

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

Is it unusual to have three bags?  NO
Is it unusual to have three bags of MacGregor clubs.  YES...  I only say that because I only have one bag of MacGregor VIP V-foil blades.  However, I could dig through all my clubs and find a set of MacGregor M685 irons.  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Funniest thing is, I have never competed in sanctioned competitions with McGregor clubs. When I qualified as an amateur for the Western open at Butler I was playing Ram. When I played in Navy tournaments I was playing Wilson. And when I won charity tournaments I was playing Snake Eyes. The most memorable thing I've done with McGregor is in my hands was play all the courses that held British Open events during my Navy trips to the UK. Yet I love those McGregor clubs, but it's hard to carry three bags, although I get to annotate three different varying scores for the USGA handicap program. But I must admit, after a 10-year hiatus I went to a very open course called fiddler's Green which used to be a Navy course, shot an 89 on a par 72. Only thing I pared was the par fives. Bogeyed everything else. But I had 40 putts. Chick Evans would be so disappointed in my performance.Lol.