Honolulu and Maui Courses

SteveD

It depends what you want to spend. Some very nice but pricey options are Kapalua and Wailea courses They are very nice but will cost you. A couple of more affordable options that are pretty nice are Maui Nui and Pukalani. Pukalani used to offer pretty low rates on Thursdays. The Maui Golf shop is a good place to rent clubs and they can get you deals on tee times. I don’t have any experience with some of the other courses on the island. Oh and try to play in the morning. Afternoons can get pretty windy.

D- Tour Edge EXS 220

4W- Sub 70 949X

Hybrid- Sub 70 949X

Utility- Sub 70 699 U  21 degree

Irons- Sub 70 749 5-PW

Wedges- Sub 70 286 50+54, Tour Edge 1 out 58 degree 

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach soft # 11

Ball- Titleist Tour Soft

I agree with @Bossfan - I have played Kapalua Bay Course and Wailea Emerald and Gold. Wailea does have a discount if you're ok with a later tee time (I believe it starts around 12:30 or 1:00?). No such discount at Kapalua.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Test Currently In ProgressFit For Golf 2.0

I live on Maui so if you come across any info and have questions let me know. As said above Pukalani is probably the best value coupon the island. Wailea courseware my favorite on the island. Maui Nui is redoing all of their greens right now. I play at the Dunes at Maui Lani, but they aerated yesterday and today, the rates will be discounted if you don’t mind that. Waiehu the municipal course is nice, but it’s difficult to get on. You can only call two days in advance, and the regulars always get their time regardless so it’s usually only open with later tee times. Enjoy your trip.