Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Calling Toulon Putter Experts!!

ThrifTeeGolf

Bought a Toulon Putter Atlanta Garage Tour issue off of offer up. Wanted to see what it's actually worth and I assumed with the serial number on the shaft it was a legit tour version. Also the top line is only on the first part and not the back of the putter. But I'll post up some pictures and see what you guys have to say! Got a really good deal on it either way so let me know 🤙🏾

IMG_5676.jpeg

IMG_5679.jpeg

IMG_5678.jpeg

IMG_5677.jpeg

Driver: Big Bertha Fusion

Hybrid: Taylormade Aero Burner

Irons: JPX 921

Wedges: Taylormade Milled Grind

Putter: Nike Method Matter

Probably not much compared to a scotty tour only putter.

Check eBay to see if there are any there. eBay is usually a good representative of the secondary market. 

Guessing $800 or less

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I don't know anything about it, therefore just question, the top line or groove shouldn't that be flush with the centre where the drawing is on the back, in the picture the line and drawing are not nicely underneath each other, right? don't both indicate that that is the centre of the putter? I suppose so. I find it confusing, it can be deceiving in the photo.

:taylormade-small:Redline Monte Carlo, Face Balanced, Grip:garsen: max

:cleveland-small: RTX5 58°/06°, RTX6° 54° low+8° and 48°/10°Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Wedge Flex

:wilson_staff_small: D9: 5 en PW; KBS Max Ultralight steel

:taylormade-small: Stealth F.W.7 21° and F.W.3 15° ventus red 5 regular

:taylormade-small: TP5: :vice: Pro plus

Garmin: Vivoactive 4

:nike-small: Air max 90

8 hours ago, ThrifTeeGolf said:

Bought a Toulon Putter Atlanta Garage Tour issue off of offer up. Wanted to see what it's actually worth and I assumed with the serial number on the shaft it was a legit tour version. Also the top line is only on the first part and not the back of the putter. But I'll post up some pictures and see what you guys have to say! Got a really good deal on it either way so let me know 🤙🏾

It probably isn't a tour;  my understanding is that the serial number should start with TC for tour models.  What you have is a garage putter (see the photo of the bottom) which is their custom configuration program where you can specify what alignment lines you want.   Probably worth $400-$600ish but you'd have to check recent sales to get a better valuation. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Probably not much compared to a scotty tour only putter.

Check eBay to see if there are any there. eBay is usually a good representative of the secondary market. 

Guessing $800 or less

Yeah I always check EBay but like you said it's hard because there isn't much reference of these on recent sales. I appreciate the feed back though! Definitely a steal nonetheless

6 hours ago, Christof said:

I don't know anything about it, therefore just question, the top line or groove shouldn't that be flush with the centre where the drawing is on the back, in the picture the line and drawing are not nicely underneath each other, right? don't both indicate that that is the centre of the putter? I suppose so. I find it confusing, it can be deceiving in the photo.

Yeah the angle is kinda weird but it's absolutely lined up in the middle. It's always good to be skeptical though lol

24 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It probably isn't a tour;  my understanding is that the serial number should start with TC for tour models.  What you have is a garage putter (see the photo of the bottom) which is their custom configuration program where you can specify what alignment lines you want.   Probably worth $400-$600ish but you'd have to check recent sales to get a better valuation. 

Ahhh Okay, you could be absolutely right. I did read somewhere about it starting with TC. I wasn't sure how solid that was but it makes sense. I purchased this for only 185$ so even if it isn't a Tour issued, it's definitely a steal from their garage custom series then! Thanks a ton for the reply, I wish there was more things I could go off of like other markings and what not but not a lot of information on these. I just love the Toulon putters for some reason lol 

8 hours ago, ThrifTeeGolf said:

Ahhh Okay, you could be absolutely right. I did read somewhere about it starting with TC. I wasn't sure how solid that was but it makes sense. I purchased this for only 185$ so even if it isn't a Tour issued, it's definitely a steal from their garage custom series then! Thanks a ton for the reply, I wish there was more things I could go off of like other markings and what not but not a lot of information on these. I just love the Toulon putters for some reason lol 

They don’t hold their value at all. 

another option is to search the classified on wrx to see if there is any there

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

9 hours ago, ThrifTeeGolf said:

$185 is a great price.   I personally don’t take much stock in the “Tour Issue” claim since so many manufacturers have learned that it means sell the same putter for a higher price.   Toulon are nice putters and the garage is nice since it allows you to get the necks, alignment lines, color, etc that you want.   I’ve considered picking up a Vegas, they are just going for more than I want to pay and the older weight plate are almost impossible to find.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

They don’t hold their value at all. 

another option is to search the classified on wrx to see if there is any there

Yeah I know they dont hold like Scotty Cameron's but personally just always liked the Toulon, needed an upgrade over my beat up Nike method matter putter Lol. I will definitely check out the WRX though, thank you!

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

$185 is a great price.   I personally don’t take much stock in the “Tour Issue” claim since so many manufacturers have learned that it means sell the same putter for a higher price.   Toulon are nice putters and the garage is nice since it allows you to get the necks, alignment lines, color, etc that you want.   I’ve considered picking up a Vegas, they are just going for more than I want to pay and the older weight plate are almost impossible to find.  

Yeah I bought it assuming it was 50/50 being actually a tour issue. Couldn't pass up on that deal either way since I have been wanting one for awhile now. Needed an upgrade badly, also this mallet style was perfect since it's in between a blade and mallet style. Love it regardless though, I appreciate the response!