Testers Wanted: CaddyDaddy The Claw Golf Gloves ×

True Stroke Putting Trainer - 2024 Forum Member Review

Message added by GolfSpy_BEN,

Follow our testers main posts here!

@cjeffs12 - Main Post

@MN.LeftyGolfer - Main Post

@DiverDown - Main Post

Hi there My name is Jeremy Foote aka DiverDown!! 

I am from the Great White North we have had some spring temps but its over for a week or so back to snow and rain.

I am new to the golfing world but have always followed it and always said when I have more time I will pick the game up.  Now that my kids are teens I started playing approx. 5 years ago just before COVID.  I started on a sim at work at the end of the day in the oil patch in Northern Alberta Canada.  I got hooked on the game just on the sim, then me and my buddy took to a real course the following summer and as they say the rest is history!

5 years later I finally broke 100 and that got me wanting to start taking lessons which I did two days ago.  What did it for me was my wife bought me a Perfect Practice Mat for xmas and that helped me dial my putting in, I'm hoping the true stroke will help even more!!

My plan is too use myself and my son and daughter as guinea pigs and use it on the mat until courses open here end of April as well as take it too my golf instructor/pro for his input.  I will be videoing it starting with an unboxing and then videoing progress and posting it too Youtube!

Other than golf you can find me at the rink watching my son and daughter both playing hockey.  Being a Maritimer and as you can tell I am an avid Scuba Diver and have been doing that for 24 years, in fact I'm heading to the Caribbean in exactly 7 days!! Anyway I hope everyone has a warmer day than I'm having and have a good day!!

image.png

Final Review

First Impression    6/10

When opening the product it came in a handy mesh bag with closing clips to keep everything contained.  In the mesh bag was the putting aid along with a small bag for the putter attachments.  The product itself was made of plain orange plastic.  There was no wow factor out the gate for me.  It didn't come with a user guide or instruction guide for ease of use or how to put the product together, I had to go to the website for guidance on how too use it.  The purpose of the True Stroke putting trainer or what they claim the will do is help give you an even and consistent putt.  Can be used for any type of putter.  

When putting it together for the first time I found the construction reminded me of a child's toy and when using it I found it fell apart even if I nudged it by accident.  Spending time putting it back together was a drawback for me, the only way around this is too use it in a single rail setup.  Although nudging it still put it out of alignment.  That being said my first use of it was on a putting matt as there was still snow on the ground here in Canada.

Honestly my first impression on day 1 of using it was a mirror would give me the same result but would continue on.

Aesthetics  8/20

Honestly not sure if we were sent prototypes, but the look was a plain orange plastic with not very great construction.  The look of it was not a major wow factor for me, which could be important with the number of putting aids on the market, you want something that will draw your eye too it.

The Numbers  12/20

Hard to track stats with this product.  I gave it about 100 putts to give it a fair review.  For me it did not improve my game as I have spent years working on just putting on my putting matt, in fact I think it may have hindered it a bit.  If I was someone brand new to the game such as my children who used it with some improvements this would be a great thing too have.

On The Course    10/20

I never got too use this product on a actual practice green as my courses opened really late.  I just got out last Friday myself and the course opened a few days before that outside the testing period.  I gave it a 10/20 because I feel it may be more useful outside as it can be pegged down using tees into the ground.  Making it more stable and user friendly.

The Good The Bad and The In between  7/10

The True Stroke Putting Trainer is lightweight could easily put it in a suitcase or golf locker/ bag for quick use at the course or in a hotel room.  It does breaks down quickly and easily into a nice little bag for the transport to the course.

Like I said I feel personally that this is more geared to the beginner golfer looking to get their  swing down and not really for fine tuning.  When using on a putting mat it moves or falls apart  quite easily unless swing is perfect but if you have a perfect swing this isn’t meant for you this is more geared for outdoor use where it can be pegged down.

Now as far as in-betweens I have more recommendation's in the form of maybe a quick user card to be included in the packaging so I didn't have to go hunting on how to use it.  Even a sticker with a QR code linking to the website would have been handy.  As well when your fully setup two things have everything lock together so that it doesn't fall apart so easily and maybe the addition of grippy sharp feet can help give it more grip so its not knocked out of alignment.

Play it or Trade it  14/20

I currently will play it.  The reason is I have two teenagers starting out in the game.  In Canada we have a golf season and the only thing you can really work on is putting unless your fortunate enough to have a home simulator.  So I would keep it for the kids to work on their putting skills.  I also want to give it some more time, some time on the putting green this summer.  Maybe my thoughts will change by the time the fall rolls around.

Conclusion

The quick and dirty I found the construction of the product a bit on the cheap side comparing it too a toddlers toy.  Finding it got knocked out of alignment for me was a major drawback as having to set it back up after every mishit was a major drawback.  Also if you have spent hours on your putting this product may not be for you.

Final Score  57/100

SCUBA and Golf!! I love to golf during my surface intervals!

Congrats to the testers! Now the fun begins! 😀

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 Kai Li White 70x

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :cameron-small: Special Select Del Mar

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congrats testers. This should be an interesting one. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Congrats Testers!  

Looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on this and how it improves your putting.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

So thankful that I was selected, my putting is in desperate need of help. My ball striking has been so good, but putts are not falling. I have even put an armlock(Midlock) putter in the bag, and I am hoping this helps me get back to my ER5v standard putter. I am ready to get to work. 

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

Congratulations! With so many training aids out there, I will be following to see how this one helps to develop better putting for you!!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Congratulations guys!! 

Incredible recovery shots are set up by an equally incredible miss.

D-    Cobra Aerojet 8.0 Hzrdus Blue S.

FW-  Callaway Mavrik 3&5 wood

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Callaway Epic forged E19 4-GW

Taylormade MG 3 56 degree 10 bounce (personal grind to 6 degrees or so)

Cameron Furtura F5r  / Odessey Ai One Three T

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

Congrats to our testers - that thing looks like braces did back in my day - I will be I treated to earn how it works 

Driver: Taylor Made Xi10 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

Congrats testers! Very interested in this one to see if it can be a legit putting training aid

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

Congrats to the testers!

Driver: :taylormade-small: QI10 Max
Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3HL
Fairway: :ping-small: G425 Max 9 Wood
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 5 Hybrid
Hybrid: :PXG: 0317 6 Hybrid

Irons: :srixon-small: ZX4 7-PW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 46° 50° 54° & 58°
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:
 Array F-3 
Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour Yellow

Congratulations testers!  I look forward to your reviews!

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing how it works

Driver:   Stealth 9* w/ XS Hzrdus Smoke Black
Fairway:  Stealth 3W 15* w/ XS Hzrdus Smoke Black
Irons:   

• P790 2 Iron w/ XS Hzrdus Smoke Black
  • P790 4-6 Iron w/ Project X
  • P770 7-AW XS w/ Project X 

Wedge:   MG3 56* and 60*
Putter:  35" Spider GT Splitback

Congrats to the testers - I like using gates to work on the putting so this will be a good one to follow…

WITB?:ping-small:  G400 SFT w/Aldila NXT GEN NVS 55 Aflex ; :ping-small: G410 3w; :ping-small: G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26) - stock Ping Alta CB R-Flex; :edel-golf-1:SMS 6i, 7i - KBS TourLIte 95 R-Flex; Maltby TS1 8i-9i-PW w/Apollo Acculite 85 R flex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -R-Flex and :odyssey-small: AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Nice intro, @Barley Spargewater!

The data collection from the youth clinics is a unique and interesting testing angle, so I will be following along to see your conclusions. 

WITB:

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

On 3/11/2024 at 6:17 PM, GolfSpy_BEN said:

Testers Announced!

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@cjeffs12

@MN.LeftyGolfer

@DiverDown

@Barley Spargewater

image.png

Congrats testers!! I look forward to hearing your experiences with this training aid and if it made you a better putter. Good luck team!

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver, 11.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

On 3/11/2024 at 6:23 PM, Barley Spargewater said:

Good Morning MGS Community,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you as one of the testers for the True Stroke Putting Trainer.  My name is Tom but my MGS profile is Barley Spargewater. This is an homage to my love of homebrewing. This is my first review so here's to hoping that I do well and provide you with valuable information that may guide a future purchase.

Putting is an area of the game that can account for half of our strokes in a round of golf and therefore an opportunity for most players to immediately lower their scores. There are a lot of putting specific training aids out there and I think I own most of them. My experience suggests that they all work but they do not work for everyone. 

My  house is full of junior golfers and I teach short game for our CYC (Catholic Youth Council) section. I am uniquely positioned to get a great deal of testing done with the kids that I am working with. 

The plan for testing is as follows:

• Select 2-3 players per clinic (16-24 kids per week for the next 6 weeks)
  • Ask them to hit 10 5-8’ putts and record the number made.
  •  Use the trainer for 5 minutes and then redo the test and record.
  •  Hit 10 putts from 20-25 feet record the avg proximity to the hole
  • Use the trainer for 5 minutes, redo the test and record.

I realize that there are other variables at play here but having this many kids using over the course of the next 6 weeks will give me a pretty large data set should provide demonstrable data that should at least hint at the efficacy of the device as well as the durability. 

Unboxing and initial impressions will be posted as soon as it is in my hands. Until then,

Fairways and Greens,

Tom (Barley Spargewater)

Ryann Cart.jpg

Great intro, Tom. As an avid homebrewer myself, you’ve given me a second reason to follow your evaluation. I really like your plan to get such a large testing group together and gather a ton of data. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

I really like how you are going to be testing this @Barley Spargewater. Getting data from multiple users rather than just yourself will really show how effective this training aid can be. Looking forward to diving into your data once you have it!

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

Nice intro, @MN.LeftyGolfer

WITB:

Good intros, fellas!

@MN.LeftyGolfer If that is your home course, I am jealous. That hole in the middle picture looks like it'd be fun! Beautiful course. 

@Barley Spargewater I really like the approach you are taking with the testing. That should produce some cool results. 

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

2 hours ago, TSauer said:

Good intros, fellas!

@MN.LeftyGolfer If that is your home course, I am jealous. That hole in the middle picture looks like it'd be fun! Beautiful course. 

@Barley Spargewater I really like the approach you are taking with the testing. That should produce some cool results. 

Thank you!  I wish I could claim it as my home course but just a bit too far away to say that.  I will claim it as my favorite hole in the state though!  Giants Ridge up in the Northern Range is definitely worth the trip!

Swing Easy,

Dan

MN.LeftyGolfer

Instagram : @MN.LeftyGolfer

Screenshot 2024-01-03 at 10.59.16 PM.png

My introduction is up, and I am absolutely pumped to get this going. I have tried left hand low, claw and even midlock right now. I haven’t even wanted to look at a putter let alone be excited to roll putts, but here I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. 

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

On 3/11/2024 at 6:19 PM, cjeffs12 said:

Howdy, my name is Corbin Jeffs, cjeffs12. I work in the Trucking Industry. I was a driver, then an instructor, and just recently I was promoted to Operations Supervisor in College Station, Texas. My wife and I love to travel, and we have dogs and horses. 

image2.jpeg.ba32bffbbcf4a82ea7c9430260e1b309.jpeg

I started golf in college. A few years ago, I started playing in a few amateur events a year. I am usually around a 4 with my goal of getting to scratch or better. I grew up playing sports so I am naturally very competitive, so when I would play with people who were better they would typically hit it further than me. This is when I found MYGOLFSPY, in my research of SuperSpeed sticks. I loved how the review process was, it was not like an infomercial. It was real people sharing their real experiences. My strength is being long off the tee, and this last year I really focused on my approach game. This has paid off and now I am averaging around 10 GIR, but averaging 34 putts a round is not going to get me to scratch. This year my main focus is maintaining my ball striking, and drastically improving my short game and putting. My putting is really holding me back, I have buddies who are scratch or a 1, and all my stats are as good as or better than theirs, except for one: Putting. I am averaging about 2 more putts a round than them, so this is really motivating me to improve. 

image0.jpeg.7d556d544038449ad251b8defc61fc28.jpeg  image1.jpeg.8c65b4e786ccce6c89dec4fe532f2d22.jpeg

I have really been struggling the last two years with putting. I tend to bring the putter inside which leads to pushes and the dreaded compensated pulls. So getting putts to start on-line is not my strength. My Pro has really been trying to get me to be more Straight back straight through, but old habits die hard, so the True Stroke trainer focus to fix face awareness and straight path really excites me. My goal of how to test this is my tracking my number of putts in my last 20 rounds vs how many rounds I will get in during testing, and then when I stand with 20 rounds after I start with the trainer. I plan on ending each day with 15 minutes a day of rolling putts with the trainer. Most of my focus will be from 5 and 10 feet, but will do putts at 20 feet as well.  I will track my putting stats through each week from 3,6 and 10 feet. I will do my ladder drill where I set up tees at 12,15,18,21’ and keep a score. Although most of the tracking numbers will be done on the practice green, I am curious to see how it translates to the course. I do have a WellPutt stroke trainer that I will compare with the True Stroke. My expectations for the True Stroke is that with better face control and a more neutral path that I will see a massive difference on putts made inside of 10 feet. If True Stroke can help me start the ball on-line, this will definitely stay in my practice routine. I have watched a few videos about the True Stroke and as an Aggie, a bright orange training aid will be a bit difficult, but nothing a sticker can’t fix lol.  As of when I post this, I am not in a good mind space when it comes to putting, and borderline yippy. I do not feel comfortable with putter in hand, so this is much needed for my game, and I am very excited to get this testing started. 

Can't wait to see your progress and hope this tool gets you to scratch!!

Swing Easy,

Dan

MN.LeftyGolfer

Update - 2/17/2024

Greetings to all on this fine Sunday!

As I enjoy the final round of The Players, I figured I'd provide a quick update!  The TrueStroke Putting Track is enroute from the manufacture with an expected delivery date of Thursday, March 21st.  I'm excited to see the initial presentation of this product and I am most eager to see how user friendly it will be perceived right out of the box!  I'll share my initial impressions once it arrives!   

Screenshot2024-03-17at12_07_06PM.png.90426fd8d6870a6625aa64c2b0b7271a.png

Swing Easy,

Dan

MN.LeftyGolfer

Cant wait to see these start to arrive! As we all say, drive for show putt for dough! Lets see the money fly at the end of this test!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, MN.LeftyGolfer said:

Good evening ya'll!

Unboxing Quick Thoughts:

Pros

• Comes in a nice mesh, draw string bag that can fit within a golf bag
  • Made of sturdy plastic

Cons:

• Poor packaging for shipping
  • Some assembly required (magnetic strips are loose without clear recommendation for placement on L brackets)
  • Lacks robust information, instructions, or recommendations for use within the packaging (will cover in more detail in future posts)

I thought I'd share my quick unboxing reactions with you all!  Please note this post is intended to help you generate your own initial reactions before being exposed to a ton of information.  I will provide more details within photos, videos, and postings as we go along that will hopefully provide strong insight and recommendations!

Nicely done

WITB: