Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

Six Years

Congratulations @sirchunksalot!  Thoroughly enjoy seeing your posts and meeting/playing with you at Kingsmill!

Here’s to many more years on the forum!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

7 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I remember the first time I saw a @sirchunksalotpost.  You joined about a year after I did and, yes, time has most certainly flown by.  Still the best golf forum on the interwebz and you've been a big part of that.  Congratulations on the milestone.

Thanks Bill! It's been great getting to know you and learn about who you are, your game, and seeing all those photos from your fly fishing adventures. 

4 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

Congratulations @sirchunksalot!  Thoroughly enjoy seeing your posts and meeting/playing with you at Kingsmill!

Here’s to many more years on the forum!

You, Rob, and Ryan made the Plantation course a special round for me. It was such a wonderful group to play with and I'm glad you were there to share the experience. 

Congrats on the milestone, bud. It's been a pleasure to watch your golf journey!

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

Huge congrats Jason!

You have been around a long time and through it all as you said. We have loved having you here on the forum and appreciate all the time and effort you have spent engaging and participating on the forum. It was so great to get to meet you in person from the outing. 

Thank you for all that you do here!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I’m so glad you still come around. I remember being in a test group with you early on. One of the great things about MGS community is that there is a place here for the opinions of players with varying abilities and a wide variety of life situations. Best of all we read the opinions and perspectives in the sprit of camaraderie and respect.

You are a huge part of that. Thanks and congrats on the milestone.

Driver: Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  R flex   - 44.25 

Fairways:  Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta CB red 65 R flex

Hybrid:  Ping G410  26 degree  Alta CB Red 70 R flex 

Irons: Ping G430  7-PW, 45, 50 Alta CB black 65 soft R flex 

Wedges:  Ping 195 S54, E58

Wedges and irons are - 1/2” and one degree flat 

Putter: Sacks Parente Duke 32.5”

Ball: Titleist Pro VI or Callaway Chrome Soft X ls

While not at the same time I was fit for every club in my bag as well as the Pro VI ball. I use the chrome soft x ls on my league course.  It has much softer softer greens than the club that I belong to. 

I’m on a mission to shoot my age - lifetime lowest round is 66 and I’m currently 67. 

Congrats on 6 years. I enjoy interacting with you and you do an amazing job with your test reviews.

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Velocore+ Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Pro X3+

Congratulations @sirchunksalot !

I've enjoyed your posts, replies, and tests!!!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Congrats @sirchunksalot!! You have certainly contributed a lot to the forum in those six years! Crazy to think it’s been that long already, I think we joined right about the same time.

Time flies when you’re having fun, eh?!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

It's been a fun journey to say the least, from being part of the superspeed test with @revkevand @Kenny B to being able to meet some of my fellow spies last week. I log on here daily just to check in and see how each of you are doing and this is like a second home to me. 

I remember before I left for the trip, my wife commenting on how happy she was to know I was getting to meet some of my online friends because this place is important to me. 

2 minutes ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

Congrats @sirchunksalot!! You have certainly contributed a lot to the forum in those six years! Crazy to think it’s been that long already, I think we joined right about the same time.

Time flies when you’re having fun, eh?!

It's crazy to think it's been that long. Congratulations to you on your six year anniversary, I know it is belated but it's cool to see folks still hanging around that were here when I joined. 

Congrats on the 6 years @sirchunksalot as a newer golfer and a newer member of the forum this year, you have been a big part of the welcoming committee that made me want to stay on MGS and continue to help the community. To 6 more (and 6 more after that!)

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max 10.5°

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 25°, :titleist-small: Tsi2 21°

4i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM10 - 50° 12f, 54° 14f, 58° 14k

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :vice: Pro Air

Bag: Ghost Golf Maverick 14-Way 

Glove: Nexgen Nano-X Pro Tour+

To the guy who may have been responsible for building my VW, it’s a pleasure to get to know you.  Keep up the awesome work friend 🙂

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Congrats on the 6 years Jason!  

What is in my Ghost MGS anyday Maverick or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:   Callaway Smoke AI TD Max 8.5* with an Aretera Alpha One Blue 55/4 shaft @ 44.75” or GD VF 5s @45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

:titleist-small: TSR2 7 wood shaft TBD

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 Aged Copper 4-PW with Steelfiber I95 R

Wedges:    :mizuno-small: T22 copper 50* and 54* with Steelfiber 95 S

Putter: :cameron-small: 2024 Phantom 5.5 @ 34”

2 hours ago, bens197 said:

To the guy who may have been responsible for building my VW, it’s a pleasure to get to know you.  Keep up the awesome work friend 🙂

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Congrats on the 6 years Jason!  

Thanks Steve and Mark! It's been a treat getting to know the both of you over the years and you've always been supportive of myself and other members. I can't wait to see where the future takes us. 

P.S. Steve, I hope you haven't had any problems with the cockpit on your Atlas and I'm glad you like it. 

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

Thanks Steve and Mark! It's been a treat getting to know the both of you over the years and you've always been supportive of myself and other members. I can't wait to see where the future takes us. 

P.S. Steve, I hope you haven't had any problems with the cockpit on your Atlas and I'm glad you like it. 

Needed to replace the fuel rail 3 years ago.  That’s it.  I love it so far, it’s been a great car.

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Wow!  6 years @sirchunksalot

That's some time put in and I'm glad to have gotten to share some of it this past year and look forward to plenty more. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 minute ago, Josh Parker said:

Wow!  6 years @sirchunksalot

That's some time put in and I'm glad to have gotten to share some of it this past year and look forward to plenty more. 

I've loved getting to know you Josh, you're a great member and a better person.

You’re one of the first members I started following when I joined here, and I’m glad I got to meet you in Virginia this year!

congrats on the milestone, looking forward to many more posts, and hopefully a few more in person meetups too! 

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | Vortex Blade | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Huge congrats on the six years, Berry Jason! Appreciate all the contributions to the forum, it's been a pleasure getting to know you. Here is to many, many more years!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

8 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

You’re one of the first members I started following when I joined here, and I’m glad I got to meet you in Virginia this year!

congrats on the milestone, looking forward to many more posts, and hopefully a few more in person meetups too! 

It's was awesome to finally meet you in person Bryan, I've been wanting to for years and I'm glad we finally did. 

7 hours ago, TSauer said:

Huge congrats on the six years, Berry Jason! Appreciate all the contributions to the forum, it's been a pleasure getting to know you. Here is to many, many more years!

Thank you Tyler! It's been great getting to know you and I've always enjoyed our interactions. 

Congratulation on the 6 years Jason and looking forward to many more years spent together on the forum and live events when possible.

Your positive attitude and relaxed, friendly demeanor make it very easy for anyone who interacts or meets you to be able to consider you a friend.

Wishing nothing but the best going forward.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Link to Motocaddy M7 w/Remote Trolley & Bag Review

Congratulations Jason.  I really enjoy the MGS forum, but its members like you that make this a welcoming place for people who love golf.

:titelist-small:  TSR 3  9.0  Autoflex 405x - Official Tester 2024

:titelist-small:  TSi 3  15.0 GD Tour AD - DI 6S Stiff

:ping-small: Utility 2 Iron 18.0 - Nippon NS Pro 650GH Stiff /  :titelist-small: TS3  21 Hybrid Tensei AV Blue 65 HY Stiff

:Takomo:  4 - 9 101T Irons - KBS Tour Lite Stiff - Official Tester 2023

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 46 F - 10 BV105 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey SM9 52 F - 12 Nippon NS Pro 950 Stiff

:vokey-small: Vokey Forged (Japan) 56 M - 10  DG S200

:taylormade-small: MG3 60 - 12 - Nippon NS Modus3 Tour 105 Stiff

image.gif.2bc8a27613a423a3721fd3b955802132.gif  Champions Choice Newport 2+ Button Back - 35”  /  Pistolini Plus

:srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

:titelist-small: Players 4 bag  image.png.939559f85230fe16347ecf2765438915.png    :redrooster:

:Arccos: Official Tester - 2021 & Current Club Sensor User

Well done Jason! It was as a pleasure meeting you in Kingsmill and I look forward to many more interactions over the years to come 😁

WITB:

D: :ping-small: G430 Max 10k 10.5° turned up 1°  w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3w::ping-small: 14.5° G425 Max Newton 6 dot

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

5i-PW:  :ping-small: Blueprint S with DG S300

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

On 6/9/2024 at 7:10 AM, sirchunksalot said:

Today marks 6 years of being on the forum. It's amazing how the time has flown by, I Guess it's true what they say, "time flies when you're having fun".

I'm both grateful and humbled by the amount of member tests I've gotten to take part in, they're a lot of fun and also take a LOT of work. The amount of knowledge I've learned through testing, my fellow testers, and those participating have been valuable. 

The most important thing I've found on this forum is you, my fellow members. Although I haven't met a lot of you, you embraced me as one of your own and now as a more senior member, I try to follow your example and welcome new members. 

It's amazing to have such a welcoming place on the Internet these days and I'm truly grateful that I found it. I was nervous going on the outing but those nerves were calmed the moment I stepped out of the car at RNK and shared handshakes and hugs with each of you who made it. You are all wonderful people and I'm proud to call you friends. 

I've seen a lot these last six years, people coming and going and a period of time where I thought the forum might not make it. I'm happy to see that we are stronger than ever thanks to the efforts of the forum staff and membership. 

Thanks to you all for welcoming this hacker in six years ago and I'm looking forward to what the future holds for us. 

Late on my congratulatory post by a day, but absolutely well done Jason! You embody the best of what this forum is about. I've really enjoyed our interactions, especially the Cobra challenge last year, and look forward to many more!

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Jason, @sirchunksalot congrats on your 6 yr anniversary!  
While we haven't met, it's been great following you! I'm still amazed at your very early, very early posting on the Good Morning Forum! 🤣 I do look forward to reading your post! 

All the best for another 6 yrs! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

Kudos on the milestone, Jason!  You certainly made me feel welcome when I began here on the forum, and remain one of the friendliest among the friendly folks here.

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra:  Shogun Blue M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :taylormade-small: Brnr Mini driver 13.5* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M1 Otto-Phlex)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrids
  •  Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (:projectx: wedge shafts 6.5)
  • :L.A.B.: DF 2.1 (BTG shaft)
  • :redrooster: Gloves

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

@sirchunksalot congratulations! As a relatively new member this is a great forum. The level of dialog, thoughtful responses, and overall camaraderie is great.  Well done, and wishing you continued success in the future,

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

3W: :taylormade-small: Stealth2

4H: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2

Irons 4I-9I:  :titleist-small: T200

Wedges P, 48: :titleist-small: T200

Wedges 54, 58: :titleist-small: Vokey SM9

Putter:  :odyssey-small: O Works #1 Black