Here's my 2024 "gamer" bag with some pretty new additions.  Enjoy and let me know your thoughts. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Giving this a bump! Let's see what clubs and more you are using!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

My WITB has been heavily influenced by my presence on the forum for which I am extremely grateful.

IMG_3664.jpeg.065387fba9e2d30e23b9b7f0a40c504e.jpeg

IMG_3665.jpeg.281709667a402da62fb1af723632893d.jpeg

Bag:  Ghost Golf Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way. I wasn’t necessarily in the market for a new bag but the Ping Hoofer cart bag from Japan wasn’t cutting it for me as an everyday bag. I absolutely loved the looks of it but was awkward to use. The storage was difficult to navigate. Then the forum offered an opportunity to get a Ghost bag with the forum logo for a nice discount so I decided to buy. I have been very happy with my decision. The bag is sneaky spacious.

Driver: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60, regular flex. The driver is set at + 1°. My Ping G400 Max was getting long in the tooth and I felt it was time for something new as I bought it in 2018. With all of the 10k offerings coming out I thought it was time. I decided on PXG and went in for a fitting. It was a great experience. I am very happy with my driver as it’s really coming into its own. Given the price of drivers now, part of my decision to go with PXG was influenced by the generous discount that PXG extends to veterans and first responders.

Fairway wood: 0311 XF Gen 5 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV 65 AV regular flex set to 17°. This club was purchased without a fitting. I purchased it using the veteran’s discount when PXG released Gen 6. This was dialed in at my driver fitting.

Hybrids: 0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide 5.5 80g set to 20°. This is another purchase based on price. PXG had a sale when moving to the latest version of 0211 hybrids. It is the last of the adjustable 0211 hybrids. It was dialed in at my driver fitting.

G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70. I tested this club at the golf show at Turning Stone. This club has been the most consistent performing club in my bag.

Irons: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH. I was incredibly fortunate to have been chosen to test these irons for the forum. My game needs game improvement. These didn’t disappoint. I was fit at Turning Stone Golf to get them in the spec for my game. My specs were 2° upright and +1” for the shaft. These are very forgiving and my misses were markedly better than my previous irons, PXG 0211. 

Wedges: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110. I tried Edison wedges prior to putting these in my bag. But I just couldn’t get out of the sand with the Edison’s. I am most appreciative of Edison’s return policy. I was all set to give the TaylorMade MG4 wedges a try but when I went to buy them they were back ordered almost 2 months. Not wanting to wait, I used the Vokey Selector tool and bought the SM9 wedges. I am very happy with these wedges. The feel great and I no longer have issues getting out of the sand.

Putter:  DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE. I was very fortunate to have been selected to test this club for the Forum. I used the remote fitting offered by L.A.B. Golf to get dialed in. My spec was 34.5”, 68°. It is simply the best feeling putter I have ever gamed. I don’t see this club ever leaving my bag.

Rangefinder: Shot Scope Pro LX+. This was also forum test opportunity. I mostly use the H4 GPS that attaches to the rangefinder. The H4 works well but is a bit quirky on my home course. It sometimes has no idea I’m on green which can be at times frustrating. I’ve gotten used to tagging my shots.

Ball: Pro V1. This is a moving target for me really. I’m playing the Pro V1 at moment as they were a Father’s Day gift from my wife. I hit my longest drives with the Pro V1 this year. I started the season with Oncore Elixirs. I played the TaylorMade Tour Response Stripe as well. 

Pushcart: Clicgear 3.5+. This is best accessory for golf as far as I am concerned. My preference is to walk and this makes it possible for me. I have arthritis and I can’t walk 18 anymore so walking what I can is always good.

Misc: GrooveIt brush, Los Golferos towel, Western Birch Golf Company Tees.

Edited by MattWillGolf
Added a photo

image.png.ec65754993cb81a3d0a7d15c70ab8fd1.png  Anyday Maverick Black Ops 7-way

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Fujikura Motore X F3

:PXG:0211 Hybrid 3 19° w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 70

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

image.png.0f5b009ff3d83fdae5e2e361f9676226.png DF3 w/BGT Stability ONE Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:titleist-small: Pro V1 

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Tests No Longer in the Bag

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Driver-Ping G410 SFT w/reg. flex 65g shaft

3 wood-Cobra LTD XS 14.5*

Hybrid- Snake Eyes Viper 21* w/ steel shaft

Irons- GigaGolf Reva hybrid irons 24*-4 to 42*-9 steel shafted

Wedges- Cleveland Zipcore 46* PW        Cleveland CBX2 @ 50*, 54*, 58*. Wedges all have the 115g steel shafts

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT 11c (center shafted) with steel shaft

Ball- Maxfli Softfli currently (looking at Mizuno RB 566)

Bag- Bennington 14 way top w/putter tube on side

Shoes- Footjoy Originals (since 2020)

GPS watch-Garmin S10

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c

Bag: Datrek stand bag

Rangefinder: Caddytek

Balls: Vice Pro (or whatever I can find for my game and at a good price)

Shoes: Etonic spiked, wide (so comfy!)

Putter: Kirkland

Sand wedge: Cleveland RTX

Irons: Callaway Apex

Woods: Callaway Epic - Driver, 3 &5

Flask: Bourbon, Woodford Reserve, Double Oaked

Excuses for a bad round: Old, fat, don’t practice enough, the weather, not firing my glutes (thanks, Tiger!), etc…

My current set up is solid despite there needing to be an occasional putter time out mixed in due to performance on the course.

Bag - Vessel Player III 14 way stand bag. I was in the market for a more upscale looking bag after my wife commented that she didn't want her cart bag anymore. So instead of buying her a new bag, I decided if I could find a bag I liked, she could have my Sun Mountain 4.5 stand bag, win for both. The bag is solid, but there have been a few situations, especially in year 3 now, that clubs get stuck going in or out of the bag. It could be some extra gear being carried at the time or the half cord grips I put on this year. There is some wear around the handle where the cart strap goes, but overall, a good bag.

Driver - 10.5 Cobra Aerojet set to standard Draw with a 6.5 Ventus Red Velocore shaft. While I like the club, I think this has a chance to exit the bag in spring. I have made some swing changes that causes this option to give me to much spin, despite testing different shafts, I think a new driver is on the horizon. I will be looking to MGS for possible options as I head to the fitter. Solid club, just feel I could be getting more out of it.

3 Wood - TM Stealth Plus set at upright with a 6.5 Red Hazrdus Smoke. I have started to hit this better as there was a chance it was leaving the bag this summer. A great club off the tee, it simply flies! Off the deck is a crap shoot given the low spin nature of the head.

5 Wood - Titleist TSi2 with Tesnsi Blue AV. This is money and I did a lot of research on this club, especially here and wasn't disappointed.

4 Hybrid - Tour Exotics XCG2 with Rouge black shaft. After the driver, this club is the next to go. With the swing changes, there is a lot that doesn't seem to work well right now with it and it is the oldest wood in my bag. I believe there is newer technology that will help shrink the shot dispersion. There is a chance I change this out this year for the 4 iron. I look forward to reading the reviews early next season on the new generation of hybrids on MGS.

5-PW - TM P760's with Mitsubishi MMT graphite. I was fit for these about 4 years ago and have nothing but great things to say about them. The feel is fantastic and there is some forgiveness to them. I love the look at address because the top line isn't razor thin but still a compact head. They feel great. This set was the least talked about in the OG release of the P series, even on here, but they will be tough to get out of the bag.

Wedges - 50, 54, 58 TM MG3's - made a switch from Cleveland a couple of years ago based upon some of the MGS data and I am not looking back. I will likely replace these with new wedges in spring when they come out.

Putter - Odyssey Ai-One DB Cruiser - this is a current switch as my Phantom X 5.5 was acting up and needed a time out. It's great to see a different look over the ball and I like the 38' shaft and longer grip. The feel is great with muted sound. It also allows me to use the putter cover collection I created before I purchased the 5.5, so there is some additional justification to the purchase.

Ball - ProV1X - switched from the TP5X this spring after the distance difference I read on MGS. My course had Titleist out a couple of weeks ago for a ball fitting and my decision was confirmed. I am not sure I will change anytime soon.

Shoes - all Jordan's. 1's, 5's, and ADG3's are the current lineup. I am more of a style guy over function...

WITB 8.12.jpg

My bag is as follows:

Driver:  Ping G430 Max 10k with TPT Nitro 18Hi shaft

3-Wood:  Titleist 917 with Graphite Design AD TP7S shaft (this one will be the next to be replaced)

3-Hybrid:  Ping G430 with TPT Power 17Hi shaft

4-PW:  Titleist C-16 with Veylix Alpina 473 shafts (recent shaft change to Veylix)

48-54-58 Wedges:  JP Golf Premier with Veylix Alpina 473 shafts

Putter:  LAB DF3 with TPT shaft

Ball:  Pro V1

Glove:  HIRZL Trust Control

Rangefinder:  Bushnell Pro X5

Warm Up Aid:  ProSendr

Bag:  Vessel Cart Lux

Pushcart: Bagboy Slimfold

Titleist C-16 irons and woods

JP Golf GW, PW and SW

Gene Nead Putter

Driver- Titleist TSR2 VA Composite DRAGO 55 Stiff tipped 

3 wood- Titleist TSR2 VA Composite DRAGO 65 Stiff

Hybrid- Titleist H2 19* VA Composite DRAGO 65 Stiff

Irons- 4-5 Titleist T200 6-48* Titleist T150 UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4

Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM9 51* 10S, 57* 10S  UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4

Putter- TaylorMade Spider X 

Ball- Renegade MBU #theprov1killer

Bag- Titleist 5 Way StaDry

Shoes- I have over 25 pair

Rangefinder- Garnmin Z80

Im a 5 handicap that plays and practices 4 to 5 times a week. Fitted by Titleist and going to graphite has given me some added distance and ball speed. When I purchase clubs I tend to have my bag one brand. You wouldn’t put 4 different tires in your car and expect peak performance, now would you?

IMG_9578.jpeg

Driver - Titleist TSR 4 8 Degree - Ventus Blue Velcore +

Fairway Woods 3, 5, 7 - Callaway Paradym - Hzduz Silver

Hybrid - PXG Proto - 25 / 28 - Hzudus Black

Irons - Miura MB 101 6-PW - Modus 115 Stiff

Wedges - Miura High Bounce 52 / 58

Putter - La Golf 34" Malibu

WITB:

Ping G430 Max - Tour AD DI 6s

PXG Gen 5 5 and 7 Wood - GD Tour TP 6s

PXG Gen 5 5 and 7 Hybrid - Hzrdus Black Smoke Stiff 

Mizuno 2 Iron Hi Fly - SteelFiber Private Reserve Stiff

Mizuno MP 221 7-PW - Modus 3 115 Tour Stiff

Mizuno T22 Wedges 50 / 54 / 58

Putter - Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 or Bobby Grace Limited 6330

My set up!  Taylor Made bag and Stealth Driver 9.5 Aldila shaft  Was a short time fitter for TaylorMade.  Did not work out as they had too many and not able to keep up with want so had to curb back.  Hot Metal irons 6-pw, gw, 50, 54, 58 and 4 hybrid.  All fit at the Mizuno experience.  Calloway maverick strong 3 13.5 and 5, aldila matching driver shaft, self chosen and love.  Odyssey putter, with an anser 3 in the bullpen.  

20240812_081344.jpg

GTK

Callaway Epic Driver set at 11°, 5 and 7 wood

TaylorMade Sim 5 hybrid

Titleist 100S 6-AW 

Vokey 54° & 58°

Odyssey White Hot OG putter

I was fitted at Tour X for both the woods and irons; the woods have been in the bag for three years although I'm looking to replace with either Callaway or Titleist GT - having had a gapping session the 5 and 7 woods are likely to be replaced by a 4 wood.

The irons are a couple of years old and replaced TaylorMade 790s as the occasional flyer from the hot face was getting frustrating. Again they were fitted at Tour X.

The putter was another fitting session at Tour X with Phil Keynon's team.

Currently using T150S irons and Callaway Epic Driver, 5 and 7 wood with a Taylormade 5 hybrid.

Recently updated the top of my bag. My bag is looking SEXY.

Driver: Just got fitted into the Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond 9° lofted at 10°. Project X Denali Black x stiff 70g. I also have a 2017 Project X T1100 6.5 75g Hand Crafted that might be even better, based on hitting it on the range. This thing was a missile and my dispersion tightened up vs my 2017 M1.

Surprisingly averaged 20 yards more carry at 282 yards and my best hit was 290 carry. Felt amazing off the face, ball speed was on fire. +5mph average.

Smash Factor averaging 1.50. And I hit 3 straight in a 15 yard window, straight/slight fade flight. This club and shaft did what I wanted. Eliminate the left side of the hole for a 1 way miss.

3W: Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond 3W. Same shaft at 80g. This club is gorgeous and was another bomber. Replaced my 2017 M2 3W with a Project X Black 6.5. I was still overturning this 3W and getting too low of spin.

After looking at my numbers on Trackman from the fitting, I'm lofting it up 1° to get some more carry, spin, and control with it. I only use it off the tee and spin was sub 2000rpms, carry 240 and rollout 40 yards to 280! I'd prefer longer carry and controli. Still really good dispersion for that low of spin. Should only get better with more spin.

Hybrid: This might be my favorite upgrade. Got fitted into the Titleist TSR2 4 hybrid with a Tensei Black 1K xstiff 80g. It was so easy to hit, felt amazing, and dispersion was so tight, with none leaking out to the left. Again, after the fitting and then on the range after it came in on the range I lofted this up 1° for more spin, carry, and decent angle. 2554rpm, 224 carry 253 total, with 29° decent angle before the loft change. I'm going to hit this into greens and want more stopping power.

I love this club so much already I'm looking to get the 5 hybrid, loft it up 1° again and remove the 4 iron from the bag.

This was an easy replacement of my Cobra F7 3-4 hybrid, stiff shaft unfitted. To hit it straight, I sacrificed a lot of speed, and still was inconsistent with it. If I put more of my normal swing on it, overdraw. Not a suited shaft for me, but great club.

Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 4-5  | Mizuno Pro 223 6-PW Project X LZ 6.5

I love this set as Mizuno essentially created a blended set of blades with cavity back/distance in one line, the 223s. PW-8 have no technology and are essentially blades. They are slightley thicker than my previous MP-18 blade /SC combo set, but still a small profile, workability, and super consistent distances and spin. I wanted more forgiveness in the 7 and 6. Wanted even more with the 5 and 4 iron. 7 iron is when the juice kicks in with tech, lower loft, and more ball speed. They're Mizunos, they are going to be really good.

I need to do a loft/lie fitting to probably pull the 7 iron loft 2 or 3° weaker to have better gapping with the 8 and 6. Even with the lower loft, ProVs stop on a dime on the green.

Wedges: Titleist SM6 52°, 56°, 60°. Haven't been able to get out a ton with 3 kids under 7 so these have lasted a good while. Probably die for an upgrade next year. They have been really good with consistent distances and spin. Starting to show some variance as the grooves/microgrooves are getting worse 

Putter: TaylorMade TP Juno Black Copper. This putter is sick-looking. The black copper is gorgeous. Unfitted but used yours truly Mygolfy Most Wanted back when I got it and it's great. I'm eyeing a LAB putter though for next year. The Mezz.1/Max look very attractive to me, but the DF 2.1/3 would probably be best for lowering scores.

Bag: Ping Pioneer cart bag. Thanks Mygolfspy for another Most Wanted analysis got this back in 2018. This thing is top tier and looks really sharp.

Ball: Titleist ProV1x. Need more spin in the irons and wedges as I work on increasing my dynamic loft. Great ball.

Superspeed sticks. I haven't gone through a protocol in a while. I had back surgery in 2020 after rupturing my L4-L5 and have battled buldged discs since my early 20s. I alsohave 3 kids under 7 so I haven't been able to stay in good golf shape. I usually space out swinging/playing every 2 weeks to give my back some rest. I'm getting better this year at targeting my back extensors, abs, and obliques and I am working on improving my swing technique.

PXL_20240810_152422598.PORTRAIT.jpg

Screenshot_20240812-084956~2.png

20240812_093245-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by MWGolf23
Updated information.

Driver: :callaway-small: Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond 9° set at 10° (Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 xstiff 75g OR Denali Black 6.5 xstiff 70g, Golf Pride CP2)
3W: :callaway-small: Paradym AI Smoke Triple Diamond 15° set at 16°(Project X Denali Black 6.5 xstiff 80g)
4 hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21° set at 22° (Tensei Black 1K xstiff 85g)
Irons: :mizuno-small: Pro 225 4-5, Mizuno Pro 223 6-PW, (Project X LZ 6.5 125g, Golf Pride CP2)
Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM6 52° F-grind,  56° M-grind, 60° L-Grind
Putter: :taylormade-small: TP Black Copper Juno
Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer Cart Bag
Ball: :titleist-small: ProV1x

TourEdge E723 Driver.      MacGregor 5 wood.                            TourEdge E723 4 hybrid.                    TourEdge C722 5 hybrid.                    Callaway Apex 6-PW.                         Hogan 52 degree GW.                        TourEdge 60 degree SW.                    Ping Answer Putter

Driver - Titleist TS2, extra stiff Hazerdous

3 wood - Titleist 915F, stiff shaft

Hybrid - 21º Cleveland Mashie (best $25 ever spent. 

Irons - Titleist 4-PW T100, rifle stiff shafts

Wedges - Vokey 50º (rifle stiff), 54º and 58º (wedge flex)

Putter - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Special Select with reverse taper pistol grip

Bag - Titleist Premium stand bag

Gloves - Kirkland (these last forever btw)

Balls - Pro V1 or TP5

Driver: TSR2 9 degree set to D4.  1K Black 65g stiff shaft

3 Wood: Ping i25 

Hybrids: 16 degree and 20 degree Adams Idea Pro Hybrids

Irons: Cleveland CG7 Tour 4-PW, S300 Stiff shafts

Wedges: 52 Degree Cleveland RTX Zipcore bend to 51; 56 degree SM9 Vokey 12D 

Putter: 2021 Bettinardi QB6

Bag: MNML 2 

Cleveland TFI 2135 8.0

Cleveland RTX ZipCore 51*, 56*

Cleveland CG7 Tour 3-PW

Adams Idea Pro Gold Rocket Tour 20*

Ping i25 3W

Taylormade Superfast 2.0 9*

WIMyB : Paradyne Callaway 10.5 R

16.5 917 Titleist

18 M2 Taylormade

24 M2 Taylormade

27 915 hybrid Titleist

i210 6i-A wedge Ping

54 & 58 Glide wedges Ping

Scotty Cameron M2 Putter

What’s in my bag….

Well seeing how I played golf for a short time then took a 25 year break. Family came first and life came along for the ride. My middle son actually got me back into golf when he picked the game up as a young adult. So seeing how I played with and off brand of Ping so long ago, it was only fitting to start with Ping in my bag. I bought an old set of Karsten III and pieced the rest together.  I then splurged and got a G425 max driver, loved that so much I had to go out and get the 3w to match. They are both so forgiving as advertised for this high handicapper. I finally realized that my irons were not going to allow me the forgiveness to improve my game, so at that point I purchased the g425 irons. I mean Ping had not let me down up until now so why not. They have been the greatest addition to my lower score game. Now I’m still not even close to the handicap I am aiming for, but it has only been about a year total. But it has only been a few rounds with my new irons and I dropped 10 strokes from my game with the new irons.  So yes the G425’s are forgiving as advertised and new technology is your friend of your game. So for those who question the newer technology for your next set of clubs, drivers or even wedges. The answer is “Yes” go out and purchase them when you can. 

So what is in my bag is G425 max driver and 3w, along with the G425 irons. My wedges are s159 (52,56,60);which the 60 will turn into the chiperR before to long and an Odyssey putter. 

Remember golf is a game of relaxation(or so they tell me). For beginners always start with used and if you get hooked like everyone else. Then go out and find/get fitted for a new set of better technology bag of clubs. It’s also nice to know that there are four “sections” of clubs in a bag. Driver, irons, wedges, and putter. So you have the freedom to purchase at your bank accounts acceptance level. In my experience I would suggest starting with the irons once you do start to upgrade.

Thanks for allowing me to share and reading my post. Happy Golfing!!! 

I am a golfer that is getting back into the game. With luck I will get to update my lower handicap. 

Driver - Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX Driver

3 Wood - Warrior Custom Golf

7 Wood - Warrior Custom Golf

3 Hybrid - Taylormade R7 Draw

5-GW - PXG 0211 

54/58 - Vokey SM9

Putter - Sub 70 005 Wide Blade Center Shaft

Glove - Kirkland Signature

Ball - Vice Pro Plus

WITB Grips - Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4 Grips Midsize  Ball - Vice Pro Plus  Glove - Kirkland Signature

Driver - Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX Driver 10.5° TENSEI™ 1K Black 65 Stiff Saft

3 Wood - Warrior Custom Golf 15° (Got this over 10 years ago as a demo deal)

3 Hybrid - Taylormade R7 Draw 19°

7 Wood - Warrior Custom Golf 24° 

5-GW - PXG 0211 (Bent 2° weak from stock) Dynamic Gold 95 Stiff Staft

54/58 - Vokey SM9 Jet Black True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 (127g) Shaft

Putter - 005 Wide Blade Center Shaft Putter with Spider-Man Superstroke grip.

Just got back into playing the game consistently.  Built a simulator in my garage in the fall (using a Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor - which I highly recommend for the price). Slowly replacing some old clubs.  Picked up a new driver and 3-hybrid this past winter, and I have loved them both.  I am probably going to get fitted for new irons this winter, and I am very interested in the AI Smoke irons, as my AI Smoke driver has been great for me so far, as has my Paradym X hybrid.

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Max (10.5 degrees). Got fitted this past winter and went with a HZRDUS 50g stiff shaft as I am in my mid-50's now and don't swing like I used to. Swing/Ball speeds are only 95/140 on a good swing.  I have loved everything about the AI Smoke driver so far. Great forgiveness on off center hits.

3-wood: Adams Tight Lies 2 (15 degrees).  This has been in my bag since probably 2012 or so. I don't use it often, but when I need to try and hit one further than my hybrid can carry, I give it a go.

3-hybrid: Callaway Paradym X (18 degrees). New to my bag for 2024 with a 65g HZRDUS stiff shaft.  Get a lot of use out of this off the tee and in other situations I get myself into (some good, some not so good).  It has been a great stick for me so far.

4-hybrid: Cleveland M4 Mashie (23 degrees). This is a seldom used club in my bag since I got the Paradym X.  It has a draw biased face and I tend to hook it more than I'd like. Thinking of swapping it out for another wedge at some point.

5-iron through PW: Cleveland CG-16 Black.  Got a lot of years out of these, and they have been reliable, but I am looking to move to the AI Smoke irons (preferably the black ones if they become available left handed)

50, 54, 58: Cleveland CBX. Love these as well.  These wedges are the strongest part of my game, so I may stick with them for a while.

Putter: Cleveland Smart Square.  This has been in my bag for over a decade as well, and I still like it, but I am leaning toward switching to the center shafted L.A.B. Golf Mezz. 1 Max at some point in the future.  Tested the Mezz at the PGA Superstore and almost walked out with it, but the price tag on this one is up there in Scotty range.

Ball: Usually Srixon Q-Star, but I like the Callaway Chrome Soft X as well (got used to them as their RPT ball is used with the MLM2Pro)

Getting back into regular golf after about a decade off