Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy thread

TSauer

What was it that finally got it going?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Something stupidly easy.

Replaced that turbo, and set the timing, and injector depth. Runs great now. The injector timing was off by A LOT. That's where all my smoke was coming from. They were opening early.

Decided to check the valve lash and injector timing before tearing anything else apart. Paid off. About 12 hours less labor.

And I might be able to sneak a round in tomorrow between the frost and the wind.

Something stupidly easy.

Replaced that turbo, and set the timing, and injector depth. Runs great now. The injector timing was off by A LOT. That's where all my smoke was coming from. They were opening early.

Decided to check the valve lash and injector timing before tearing anything else apart. Paid off. About 12 hours less labor.

And I might be able to sneak a round in tomorrow between the frost and the wind.

It's always the last thing you think of

Finally. Got that Diesel running right.

You're keeping us in suspense what was the problem.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

So turning 30 in a couple days here and my wife for the big 30 (I know young for many) planned a golf weekend for us. It had been in the works for many months and was suppose to be a suprose, but one of the courses sent me the tee time about a month back. Suprise was ruined, but when I told her she spilled the beans on the whole weekend.

Golf at Northumberland Link Nova Scotia yesterday. Weather was not good, but she was a real trooper in the wind and rain and we made it through. Fantastic course and can't wait to go back during a nice day. Stayed last night at Fox Harb'r resort which is fancy as all get out in a massive suit over looking the course and the ocean. Had a great pub style dinner with a few pints and now as the sun is coming out we are getting ready for round two at fox Harb'r. Course looks immaculate and can't wait to get out there.

For all of us golfers if you are ever in New Brunswick or Nova Scotia you owe it to yourself to come here.

The round will still be stupid windy (50km gusts) and cold (7) but we will have a great time and finally to end it off. My new Arccos 360 worked to perfection on the first round and I now have stupid amounts of data to run through :) really can't be happier and have to give my wife a big shout out for the whole weekend and being such a trooper yesterday and likely today.IMG_20180603_081038.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

See a few posts up. It was me over thinking things.

Oops my bad  - should have read the previous post! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Happy 30th Danbrook, from someone that saw it over 30 years ago. Especially enjoy your golfing time with your bride

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

So turning 30 in a couple days here and my wife for the big 30 (I know young for many) planned a golf weekend for us. It had been in the works for many months and was suppose to be a suprose, but one of the courses sent me the tee time about a month back. Suprise was ruined, but when I told her she spilled the beans on the whole weekend.

Golf at Northumberland Link Nova Scotia yesterday. Weather was not good, but she was a real trooper in the wind and rain and we made it through. Fantastic course and can't wait to go back during a nice day. Stayed last night at Fox Harb'r resort which is fancy as all get out in a massive suit over looking the course and the ocean. Had a great pub style dinner with a few pints and now as the sun is coming out we are getting ready for round two at fox Harb'r. Course looks immaculate and can't wait to get out there.

For all of us golfers if you are ever in New Brunswick or Nova Scotia you owe it to yourself to come here.

The round will still be stupid windy (50km gusts) and cold (7) but we will have a great time and finally to end it off. My new Arccos 360 worked to perfection on the first round and I now have stupid amounts of data to run through :) really can't be happier and have to give my wife a big shout out for the whole weekend and being such a trooper yesterday and likely today.attachicon.gifIMG_20180603_081038.jpg

Wow that is some kind of wind. Also looks like you could compete with Shankster for temps in June! Oh and BTW happy birthday - yes that is young enjoy. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

The round will still be stupid windy (50km gusts) and cold (7) but we will have a great time and finally to end it off. My new Arccos 360 worked to perfection on the first round and I now have stupid amounts of data to run through :) really can't be happier and have to give my wife a big shout out for the whole weekend and being such a trooper yesterday and likely today.attachicon.gifIMG_20180603_081038.jpg

The gf has mentioned many times she wants to see the east coast one day. She wants to fly, but I'm wanting to pack up the camper and throw the clubs in for a few rounds. Be a tough decision trying to pick only 3 or 4 courses!

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Happy bday and enjoy your weekend. I'm turning 30 in just over 2 months. Not going on a trip but that sounds like a great bday present.

The gf has mentioned many times she wants to see the east coast one day. She wants to fly, but I'm wanting to pack up the camper and throw the clubs in for a few rounds. Be a tough decision trying to pick only 3 or 4 courses!

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Its an amazing spot out here. I grew up in Vernon and Vancouver and moved out here about 10 years ago. Can't see myself moving back, but definitely send me a message if you're out this way and I can give you some solid recommendations. PEI is also an amazing spot to check out.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Finally got some "honey-Do's" for the War Dept. off of my plate that have been accumulating of late.

• Fixed/upgraded 3 toilets
  • Cleaned all sink & tub drains
  • Fixed broken desk drawer
  • Replaced back door handle & lock
  • Installed new exterior range hood vent cover
  • Replaced security light batteries
  • Did every dish in the house
  • Prepared grilled steak dinner with all the trimmings

All just yesterday! Whew! :o Only thing I haven't done is to replace a couple of dodgy sprinkler heads...Now I can head out and hit the course without all that hanging over my head. War Dept. happy to let me out now! Thanks Hon! :wub:

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Something stupidly easy.

Glad you were able to chase it down finally! This same thing happens a lot in our industry too...You get so caught up in theory and start chasing ghosts down the rabbit hole when all you really need to fall back, start over and use the "KISS" principle. Simple usually wins out.

Anyhow, good work Shanks!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Finally got some "honey-Do's" for the War Dept. off of my plate that have been accumulating of late.

• Fixed/upgraded 3 toilets
  • Cleaned all sink & tub drains
  • Fixed broken desk drawer
  • Replaced back door handle & lock
  • Installed new exterior range hood vent cover
  • Replaced security light batteries
  • Did every dish in the house
  • Prepared grilled steak dinner with all the trimmings
All just yesterday! Whew! :o Only thing I haven't done is to replace a couple of dodgy sprinkler heads...Now I can head out and hit the course without all that hanging over my head. War Dept. happy to let me out now! Thanks Hon! :wub:

Wow that a lot to get done in a day - you deserve the break.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Spent the morning with my 3 and 5 year old boys, putting and chipping on the practice green. Then we played three holes together.

Guys, this is the best.

attachicon.gif20180602_100221_HDR.jpeg

Responding to my own post here, but I uploaded videos of each of the boys getting up and down.

First, the three-year-old:

And then the five-year-old:

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Found a half marathon at the end of July... not sure if I'll be ready, but I'm registering if I can get 10k this Saturday. Time to get to work. 7 weeks to prep.

Sic em partner!  Good luck on the 10k and keep your eyes on the prize. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

So this starts as a possible rant, but end happy. Traveling back from Top Sail yesterday I got a piece of wood that flew out from another vehicle. Instant rear flat. Incredibly my son's car has a full size spare. Yeah, but that's not the happiest part. I was passed by a mustang, very very very nice mustang, that was load and Fast. Of course I would as well if I had that car, but feeling a bit worked up about the flat and now being blown-away caused me to say, I'll see you up there road buddy, pulled over. About 20 min. Later I pass a state trooper with his lights on. Guess what car was sitting there with him. I know not very Christian if me. Bwahaaaa

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Responding to my own post here, but I uploaded videos of each of the boys getting up and down.

First, the three-year-old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt6eFoB0xVE

And then the five-year-old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaD4wJIc4as

Those are great!

Does the weather really warrant the heavy coats?

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Those are great!

The low temp here on Saturday was in the low 40s. Coats were shed as the morning went on, though.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Those are great!

My run tonight I had long pants, hoodie, beanie, and gloves. Around 48°, but felt like 30° I'm a 160ish Miles east of Mr. Riley. Coats were a must for sure!

Went home to Akron for the Baptism of my wife and I's godson! A special day

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

My run tonight I had long pants, hoodie, beanie, and gloves. Around 48°, but felt like 30° I'm a 160ish Miles east of Mr. Riley. Coats were a must for sure!

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Playing in a hospital tourney today which helps doctors go to third world countries and provide medical services for this in need. I also squeeze in a morning round so it's a full day of golf 😁

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

So this starts as a possible rant, but end happy. Traveling back from Top Sail yesterday I got a piece of wood that flew out from another vehicle. Instant rear flat. Incredibly my son's car has a full size spare. Yeah, but that's not the happiest part. I was passed by a mustang, very very very nice mustang, that was load and Fast. Of course I would as well if I had that car, but feeling a bit worked up about the flat and now being blown-away caused me to say, I'll see you up there road buddy, pulled over. About 20 min. Later I pass a state trooper with his lights on. Guess what car was sitting there with him. I know not very Christian if me. Bwahaaaa

I'll bet that's not the first ticket for the driver

Left Hand orientation