Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hole’s in one...that you’ve witnessed

bens197

I've witnessed one, just a couple of weeks ago.

Our foursome arrives at a 178 yd par 3. Pin is in the front, but just over a ridge so the cup is maybe a ball-diameter out of sight.

Three of us tee off and I'm the only one on the green, just right and a couple of feet short- inside the flag stick. We don't see our buddy who had lost a ball on the previous hole and the second one he played had been lying 8 in a back green side bunker when he asked me to pick it up. He comes jogging around a dune asking me where tf is his LRF, I say I don't know, maybe stuck to the cart in its magnetic case right in plain sight dummy. So he's all frustrated and grabs a club, walks to the tee, asks the yardage and shakes his head, wrong club, what the hell, takes a swing and damn, the ball is on the flag the whole way, two small bounces and disappears. He's says, over clubbed, over the green. I say I don't know think so, my other friend says he thinks he saw it go in!

Sure as hell, my ball is the only one on the green, his is in the hole! Won him the damn Nassau too. But we all got free lunch at the club! It was awesome.

<p>In my bag: Ping G LS Tec 9* Tour 65 Stiff, Cobra F8 3-4 wood HZRDUS Yellow 6.0, Calloway 21* X Forged Utility iron (steel stiff), Ping G30 white dot 4-9 Stiff 110 gm KBS tours  Scor 48,52,56,60 Wedges, Nike Method Core MC3</p><p>

I have one and I have seen three. The best one was on the 102 metre 12th hole at my home course. The player was a gentleman by the name of Gary Cooper (no not that Gary Cooper). We stood on that tee on a cold wet day, the wind was howling into our faces and we had to wait for the green to clear. Gary turned to us all and said "the way to play this today is take a 6 iron and cut it in there" so he stood up and did just that. The ball was like a dart at the pin. The green is a big saucer so we didn't see it in but a guy was standing by the green and went nuts!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I've had three and saw another one.  I saw my wife make one on a driving range in Tucson, but I told her that didn't count.  She's been playing for 54 years and hasn't had one.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Who's Gary cooper?

I have one and I have seen three. The best one was on the 102 metre 12th hole at my home course. The player was a gentleman by the name of Gary Cooper (no not that Gary Cooper). We stood on that tee on a cold wet day, the wind was howling into our faces and we had to wait for the green to clear. Gary turned to us all and said "the way to play this today is take a 6 iron and cut it in there" so he stood up and did just that. The ball was like a dart at the pin. The green is a big saucer so we didn't see it in but a guy was standing by the green and went nuts!

Who's Gary cooper?

A great actor from times past.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Saw, well heard, my dad make one on his birthday. It was very humid and foggy that morning, heard it hit the stick, but didn't see till we got to the green.

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Archived