Welcoming New Forum Leaders

Welcome Mark and Matt!  Thanks for stepping up and helping to keep this forum the best golfing forum around!

• Like 6

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120X | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | :ping-small: Traverse | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Welcome Mark and Matt! Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the forum. 

• Like 7

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi1 10* Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: 939x 5 hybrid

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (6 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We have a few new members to a new part of our Forum Staff. 

Before I let all of you know what the Forum Leaders is all about, please welcome @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SAM! They are joining us as new Forum Leaders and will be working with us for what we hope to the one of the biggest seasons for the MGS Forum. 

Okay, so what is a Forum Leader?

As stated above, we hope that 2023 will be one of the biggest years for the forum in some time. From new members joining, new projects to improve the forum, lots of member tests, MGS Virtual Tour getting bigger and the list goes on and on. As a Mod Team we recognized that we may need some extra help in various areas. Both Mark and Matt (not SAM hehe) have stepped up and will take on different areas of the forum to make sure nothing is missed and we are able to bring our community an excellent experience!

Our Forum Leaders are an extension of the Mod Team and will help us with daily mod duties as well as work with us to help guide the Forum down the right path as we grow and explore various areas. 

The Forum Leaders are also those who aspire to one day become full fledged mods down the line. So for those interested feel free to reach out!

I will let both BNG and SAM do their own little intros following this, but as a quick reference here is where they will be starting. 

@GolfSpy_BNG will be working on improving and making a bigger and better BST platform. We have some really exciting things in the works for this and BNG will be leading the charge with this allowing us to grow this section of the forum and giving it things no other golf forum has, while still keeping it a simple flowing experience for all. 

@GolfSpy_SAM will be aiding us in Content Creation and various other areas of the forum while bringing his signature humor to the group and the forum. 

We are really exciting to have these guys be part of our team and for those eagle eyed members you may have already spotted there was going to be a change with them by way of their name tag color!

Congrats guys! Hopefully @GolfSpy_SAM's "signature humor"  will be an add to rather than a replacement for @Yellow Ball 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

8 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats guys! Hopefully @GolfSpy_SAM's "signature humor"  will be an add to rather than a replacement for @Yellow Ball 😉

WHAT did someone mention my name!  Did they use "replacement in the same sentence as YB?  Ha I say. 

There is only one king of comedy in the golf world. Only one grill master of the golfers. Only one guy capable of getting out of precarious situations on the golf course day in and day out!

Look, up in the sky, it's a plane, no it's a bird, no it's Yellow Ball.  Coming to a course near you to ruin your day! 

1367452305_KingYB.jpg.740bfcd0148e160ad75263db94de9b99.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Now look what you did!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi1 10* Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: 939x 5 hybrid

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (6 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

13 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

WHAT did someone mention my name!  Did they use "replacement in the same sentence as YB?  Ha I say. 

There is only one king of comedy in the golf world. Only one grill master of the golfers. Only one guy capable of getting out of precarious situations on the golf course day in and day out!

Look, up in the sky, it's a plane, no it's a bird, no it's Yellow Ball.  Coming to a course near you to ruin your day! 

1367452305_KingYB.jpg.740bfcd0148e160ad75263db94de9b99.jpg

Well that was quick. Hmmm I wonder who's behind @Yellow Ball, inquiring minds want to know. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Hmmm 1

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Dont worry folks... @Yellow Ball isn't becomimg GolfSpy_YBL....

yet. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120X | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | :ping-small: Traverse | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

58 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We have a few new members to a new part of our Forum Staff. 

Before I let all of you know what the Forum Leaders is all about, please welcome @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SAM! They are joining us as new Forum Leaders and will be working with us for what we hope to the one of the biggest seasons for the MGS Forum. 

Okay, so what is a Forum Leader?

As stated above, we hope that 2023 will be one of the biggest years for the forum in some time. From new members joining, new projects to improve the forum, lots of member tests, MGS Virtual Tour getting bigger and the list goes on and on. As a Mod Team we recognized that we may need some extra help in various areas. Both Mark and Matt (not SAM hehe) have stepped up and will take on different areas of the forum to make sure nothing is missed and we are able to bring our community an excellent experience!

Our Forum Leaders are an extension of the Mod Team and will help us with daily mod duties as well as work with us to help guide the Forum down the right path as we grow and explore various areas. 

The Forum Leaders are also those who aspire to one day become full fledged mods down the line. So for those interested feel free to reach out!

I will let both BNG and SAM do their own little intros following this, but as a quick reference here is where they will be starting. 

@GolfSpy_BNG will be working on improving and making a bigger and better BST platform. We have some really exciting things in the works for this and BNG will be leading the charge with this allowing us to grow this section of the forum and giving it things no other golf forum has, while still keeping it a simple flowing experience for all. 

@GolfSpy_SAM will be aiding us in Content Creation and various other areas of the forum while bringing his signature humor to the group and the forum. 

We are really exciting to have these guys be part of our team and for those eagle eyed members you may have already spotted there was going to be a change with them by way of their name tag color!

Can't wait to see what 2023 has in store!

• Like 5

Unofficial Craftsman Golf Head Cover Review

default_titelist-small.jpg TSi3 9* - Tensei White AV Raw Stiff Flex

default_taylormade-small.jpg Sim2 Max 15* - UST Mamiya LIN-Q Purple 6F4

default_taylormade-small.jpg Burner Superfast 2.0 Rescue 18*

default_taylormade-small.jpg RSi 1 4-PW

default_taylormade-small.jpg Spider Tour Putter

Thanks again to all the existing Mods for all the time and effort, and a big thanks in advance to our two new Leaders for helping make this a great forum to spend time in!!! 

• Like 6

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..PXG Gen5 0811XF (PX EvenFlow Riptide CB 50/5.0 or Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 45/A)
..Callaway Bertha Mini 1.5 (UST ProForce V2-HL 5/F3)
..Callaway Rogue ST Max OS 4H (PX Cypher Black 50/5.0)
..Callaway Big Bertha 5H (Recoil ZT9 460/F3)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT 60/A) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
..EvnRoll ER5 or MLA XDream (..Edel EAS 4.0 on the bench)
..all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

So happy to be a part of the team! I'll give a quick little bio later, as Mark's still getting ready for work and I don't want to steal his thunder 😉 

For those attempting to keep score at home, "Samsonite" was my handle previously, now shortened to SAM (which also happen to be my initials backwards, so it works both ways).  

And for you non-"Dumb & Dumber" fans - Mary Swanson was the female lead's name that Lloyd could not (for the life of him) remember.  Which led to one of the great riffs of all time, leading to: 

Harry: "Maybe it's on the briefcase."

Lloyd:  (reading) "Samsonite! I was way off! Knew it started with an 's' though!"

Anyway, call me SAM for short 🙂

And @Yellow Ball - it's not a competition - in that you're infinitely funnier and I'm not even going to play in your league 😉

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees, EvenFlow Riptide CB 40g 4.0
3/5 Wood - Warrior Golf (don't ask)
Utility - :cobra-small: King Utility - 2 Iron
Irons (4-PW) - :taylormade-small:- SIM Max, Nippon Modus Tour 105 Stiff
Wedges (52, 56, 60) - Kirkland Signature (changed to midsize grips) 
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Snell MTB Black/Vice Pro Plus

1 hour ago, Golfspy_Lukes said:

Me trying to remember who everyone was before their handle switch to abbreviations 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47adof206jgvsbr84tga

You beat me to it Joe.  Exactly what I was thinking.  Might be a good addition to mod signatures.

Congrats @GolfSpy_BNG and @GolfSpy_SAM!  Thanks in advance for the hard work and dedication to keeping this place running like a well oiled machine.

• Like 5

SkyCaddie SX400
Gameday
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small:King F9, Atmos TS Blue
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small:Covert 2.0 5W, 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson_staff_small:Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small:Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL:ER2
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

:ping-small:Eye 2 Laminate, 1,3,5,7
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW
:ping-small:Original Anser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

BOOOO to both Mark and Matt... just to balance out all the good vibes in here 😉

• Haha 7

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 4.0 C, DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

:srixon-small: Z-Star XV Divide

Congrats. to Mark and Matt. Looking forward to your introductions as well as the "enhancements" you will bring to the forum!

• Like 4

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TSi3 10 degree  - Ventus Black 5S & TS3 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged - Nippon Modus 120

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phantom  X 5

Ball: Pro V1