Mizuno shaft optimizer results

Badams69

Was hoping someone would have two cents to lend.    If you know how to read this score sheet relative to where these numbers fall across some scale they seem to use for each.

Did the MIZUNO SHAFT OPTIMIZER and this is the result with a 7iron choked down between and .5" and 1.0" 

87 Headspeed      /    5.00   Tempo    /    4.33  toe down    /   6.33 Kick angle    /  2.67  release factor   /    5.33  Shaft lean    /   5.00  Attack angle

These above are where I'm a bit unsure the relative scale other than I read 4 is moderate tempo and 1-3 release is late portion of that scale.

Shaft Recommendations:    

1.  Pro Modus 115x   (I'm unlikely to do that, and it is not in any used models anyway)

2.  DG  120S

3.  Pro Modus  115s  (again not much available in my shopping realm)

4.  PX  LZ  5.5  (suggested by guy who helped me with optimizer at PGA SS)

5.  PX Rifle 6.0 (what I currently have and little disenchanted)

6.  C-Taper S

7.  C-Taper Lite S

8.  DG 105 S

9.  PX iO 5.5

10.  DG  95s

Thank you!

WITB

Drivers: Cobra F9 w/Atmos

HOOK STICKS(hybrids): Adams Pro 20*/23*  hook sticks!🤓

IRONS: Bridgestone Tour Stage TS-202 (5-PW)  /  Yamaha Inpres XV Forged (5-PW)   /   Ping Eye2 (3-S)

WEDGES: Callaway MackDaddy2 52*/56*

PUTTER: Ping Zing2 /  Anser4  /  Bobby Grace LoPro   / Bobby Grace Fat Lady Swings

BALLS:   :srixon-small:  Z-Star    :vice:  Pro +

:ping-small:        :callaway-logo-1:   :cobra-small:   :1332069271_TommyArmour:      :bobby-grace-1:   :adams-small:      :cleveland-small: 

34 minutes ago, Badams69 said:

Was hoping someone would have two cents to lend.    If you know how to read this score sheet relative to where these numbers fall across some scale they seem to use for each.

Did the MIZUNO SHAFT OPTIMIZER and this is the result with a 7iron choked down between and .5" and 1.0" 

87 Headspeed      /    5.00   Tempo    /    4.33  toe down    /   6.33 Kick angle    /  2.67  release factor   /    5.33  Shaft lean    /   5.00  Attack angle

These above are where I'm a bit unsure the relative scale other than I read 4 is moderate tempo and 1-3 release is late portion of that scale.

https://www.truefitclubs.com/blog/measuring-golf-swing-dynamics-using-the-mizuno-shaft-optimizer/

Scale is 1-9 and based on their database of measurements they recommend shafts that worked for other people.     

Other than that not exactly sure what you are trying to understand. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

17 minutes ago, cnosil said:

https://www.truefitclubs.com/blog/measuring-golf-swing-dynamics-using-the-mizuno-shaft-optimizer/

Scale is 1-9 and based on their database of measurements they recommend shafts that worked for other people.     

Other than that not exactly sure what you are trying to understand. 

This is what I was looking for.  Thanks!

Just want to know what these are saying, each column.  Probably means ........... quit while you still can!  😁

WITB

Drivers: Cobra F9 w/Atmos

HOOK STICKS(hybrids): Adams Pro 20*/23*  hook sticks!🤓

IRONS: Bridgestone Tour Stage TS-202 (5-PW)  /  Yamaha Inpres XV Forged (5-PW)   /   Ping Eye2 (3-S)

WEDGES: Callaway MackDaddy2 52*/56*

PUTTER: Ping Zing2 /  Anser4  /  Bobby Grace LoPro   / Bobby Grace Fat Lady Swings

BALLS:   :srixon-small:  Z-Star    :vice:  Pro +

:ping-small:        :callaway-logo-1:   :cobra-small:   :1332069271_TommyArmour:      :bobby-grace-1:   :adams-small:      :cleveland-small: 

Take what @cnosil says and then trust it as a guide rather than an absolute.  Modus 115 finished top 3 for me behind KBS Tour $ and DG.  

After swinging all three the Modus was far and away the best match for me on spin, ballflight, speed and feel.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/