What is the best driver?

GolfSpy_APH

From the 1st one to the last one:

- MacGregor Tommy Armour Tourney 693 (I used this driver for several years when I was a kid)

- Cobra King Cobra

- Titleist 975D

- Ping G430 LST

I haven't play the Titleist GT.  So, it is not on my list

When picked up golfing a few years ago, I found a driver I had no business playing, but weirdly connected with was the Titleist 913 D3 with an RIP Phenom stiff shaft. I picked it up used for dirt cheap and played a season with it. It was surprisingly easy to hit and find a fairway for me and I sometimes regret parting ways with... I then transitioned to the Rogue ST family, started with the Max LS, and ended up at the TD LS I think to date have one of my longest drives with that TD LS when you find the middle of the face that thing goes, but interestingly when you hit that thing anywhere near the toe (my miss) that thing just wants to dive left and HARDDD. 

I was out in the Azores this summer on vacation and played a few rounds with a rental set (TSR2). I had a couple of my best rounds off the tee and when I got home I immediately got to looking for one used. Have had it for a few months and couldn't be happier. I love the distance, confidence, and forgiveness it has. It really has become a point-and-shoot driver for me and I have never had that before until now. Can't imagine what the GT lineup can do with the TSR being so good.

Driver - Rogue ST Max LS

3W - Rogue ST MAX

Hybrid - Epic Flah + Big Bertha 19

Irons - Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metals

Wedges - Vokey 54, 58

Putter - Odessey O-Works V-Fang

Never played the original Big Bertha but I did play the 975D and it was truly the best driver I ever played.  Sure, clubs are longer now, but the solid feel and the advantage that club gave you over anything else was just unbelievable.

WITB

Driver:    :titelist-small: Titleist TSi3 w/ HZRDUS RDX Black6.0, A1 setting

Fairway:  :titelist-small:  Titleist TSi3 15* with HZRDUS RDX Black 6.0, 1/2 short, A4 setting

Fairway:  :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW, 19* with HZRDUS RDX Black

Irons:.   :taylormade-small: Taylor Made P790 4-9 with KBS Tour Flt 120 Stiff shaft

Wedges:.   :vokey-small:Titleist Vokey SM9, 50, 56 with KBS Tour stiff shaft

Wedges:.   :vokey-small:Titleist Vokey SM7, 60* with Tour Flt stiff shaft

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Odyssey Ten mallet

Ball:.  :titelist-small:  Titleist Left Dash Pro V1x

Grips:. Golf Pride MCC+4, 3 wraps

For me, I'll offer the following:

- Titleist 975LFE - I had fought a hook, and this one was fade enhancing, and worked for me

- Big Bertha (and Great Big Bertha) - Iconic!

- PING G2

- PING G425 Max

- TaylorMade M2

WITB:

Driver - PING G425 Max - 10.5 - ALTA CB 55|S

Fairway - PING G425 - 3W & 5W Alta CB 65|S

Hybrid - PING G425 - 4H & 5H - PING Tour 85|S

Irons - PING i525 - 6-U - Nippon Modus3 Tour 105|S

Wedges - PING Glide 4 - 54*/S.12 & 58*/T.6

Putter - Odyssey Rossie Tri-Hot 5K

Ball - Titleist Pro V1x

A Titleist 975D was the first driver I bought, that wasn't a hand-me-down, and I absolutely loved it. It will always have a sentimental place in my heart. The longest serving driver in my bag was a Cobra Amp Cell that stayed in the bag for the better part of a decade, so it ranks up there for me. Recently, the Ping G430 Max 10k and within the past few weeks, a Titleist GT2 have been become my favorites of the more recent releases. The GT-2 is long and straight, but as @GolfSpy AFG has pointed out, I change clubs as frequently as he changes his underwear, so who can really say for sure how long it will stay there...

WITB:

D: :titleist-small: GT-2 10° w/ GD Tour AD-UB 6s

3W: :titleist-small: GT-3 15 Tensei Black 75 X

3h: :ping-small: G430 18° Tour 2.0/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

4i:mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Project X io 6.0

6i-PW:  :mizuno-small: Pro 225 with Recoil 110 f4

50,54° & 58°: :vokey-small: SM-10

P:   :L.A.B.: Link.1

Ball:  :vice: Pro Plus Drip

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

I have to go with the Ping G400Max as my all-time best driver, followed by the Ping G2, and the Titleist 975J.  The Ping G430LST is awfully good but it's got so much current competition that it's hard to rank it an all-time #1 but definitely in the top 5 for me.

WITB

Driver- Ping G430 LST 10.5*- Ventus Blue 6S Velocore

2 Wd-TM Burner Mini Driver 13.5*- Hzrduz RDX Smoke Blue 6.0

4 Wd-TM Sim 2 Max 16.5* - Hzrduz RDX Smoke Blue 6.0

Hybrid- TM Sim 2 19* -Hzrduz RDX Smoke Black 80  6.0

Irons- Srixon Z545 5-PW Modus Tour 120s

Wedges- Callaway MD5- 49, 53, 57

Putter- Odyssey 2Ball Ten Broomstick 41"

Best driver I’ve ever used is my current Cobra Aerojet LS… but that’s the boring answer.

My best driver of all time was when I could finally get my paws on a Taylormade Superquad. From the looks, to the moveable weights, to the high quality stock shafts available (please make that a thing again Taylormade)

I loved that driver. I’d spend range sessions with the weights in every different position. Showed it off to …everybody. Loved hitting that thing and would love to give it a go again if I had one. 

JE

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

G400LST hands down has been my favorite, best performing driver. It’s a unicorn. 

IMG_3750.jpeg

G400 series has to take this hands down and I had and LOVED my G400 LST!!!

Driver: Ping G425 Max
3 Wood: Ping G400
3 Hybrid: Cobra King Tec
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: PXG Sugar Daddy II 0311 Xtreme Dark C-Grind
Putter: L.A.B. DF3

While it is an EXTREMELY new addition to my bag, I am going to be hard pressed to believe the Titleist GT3 will not end up being the best performing driver I've ever owned. Second place is most likely the Cobra Darkspeed X, which was an earlier addition to my bag in this season. So fleshing out rankings, we'll take a look below:

1. Titleist GT3 (fully custom fit...makes a difference from what I am experiencing)

2. Cobra Darkspeed X

3. Titleist TSi3

4. Taylormade R11s

5. Cobra Aerojet Max

6. Taylormade Burner Superfast

7. Taylormade SLDR (for my skill level at the time of owning it, this club was HORRIBLE)

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Best I've used is my current gamer, 2022 model Mizuno ST-X with Diamana Red shaft. And it's not close. Thinking about a shaft upgrade to improve launch angle and carry, but the Mizuno is a big dog that will hunt for me. I demoed the new batch of drivers earlier this year (Callaway, Ping, Cobra and TaylorMade) and none of them made me want to drop the Mizuno.

And now, thanks to the MGS staff and Newton, I get to test their driver shaft and see if that's an upgrade from the Diamana! Super pumped up for this opportunity!

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024. Final review here: FFG review

My current Driver is the best I've ever had: Taylormade Qi10LS ... I was thinking through this, and thinking back on all of my past drivers, and realized that I've never hit a shot with my current driver and thought, "Wow, that was a terrible hit."  I can't say that about any other Driver I've ever played.  Obviously there are times when it doesn't go the exact direction I want it to ... like if I set up for a fade and catch it slightly toe side and it draws instead, or catch it slightly heel side and over-fade it.  But I've never not hit it "solid".  That's saying something!  It goes so far (keeps spin lower).  And, it has really good forgiveness ... Got to give a shout out to the Ventus TR Black 6X shaft - hard to know how much credit goes to that piece of the combination.  

Honorable mention:  
A. Ping i15 - First Driver I was ever fit for, back before fittings were popular. Some big golf superstore that was located at the World Golf Village in St Augustine, while on vacation ... and the sales guy did such a jam up job - took me out to a nearby range with a bunch of shafts, and got me dialed with it.  It was a bomber, low spin, and stayed in my bag a long time - probably 10-12 years.  Tried others and nothing beat it for that long.  Not as forgiving as my current one. It did have some big misses in it if I was a little off that day. I do miss it though. I also miss that store. 

B. The Qi10's predecessor, Taylormade Stealth 2+.  If I hadn't had a slight face issue with it after a year, I'd still gladly be playing it.  I'd give it all of the same accolades of the Qi, same power with good forgiveness ... just a touch less forgiving.  It changed my game though, my driver mentality and even my swing, all for the better.  I used to predominantly play a draw and this thing (along with the aforementioned Ventus shaft) got me out of that mentality and got me playing straight or baby fade.  That has been a game changer - it's been no distance loss (in fact, distance gain) and more control!!  The Qi is even more fade biased, which I've adjusted to nicely, so now I keep the Stealth 2+ in the repertoire in case I need to hit a draw.  Now, I can actually draw the Stealth 2+ if I want to, but can NOT draw the Qi10, which is actually kind of cool.  

C. Titleist Titanium Howitzer: This was my first Big Boy Driver I got when I was in the 8th grade, mid 90's.  I loved it and played it for at least 10 years.  No idea how it would compare numbers-wise to today, but it was great for me at the time.  Thanks Dad.  

Others I played at some point that don't make the cut for this conversation: Ping Eye Driver, Club-Doctor Big Bertha look-a-like (Big Berta maybe or something like that), Ping ISI, Titleist TS2. 

Great idea for a fun thread.

Edited by vamosjackets

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

Long ago, when I was a super high clubhead speed ultra long-hitter, two drivers stood out:

1. TM Ti Bubble II at 7* loft with an X-flex Tour Bubble shaft
  2. TM R5TP, also in X-stiff

If I were to try hitting either of those drivers today, I am sure that the results would be disastrous.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke Max, Newton Motion 4-Dot shaft

4W - Titleist TSR2, Newton Motion 4-Dot FW shaft

HYB - Sub 70 949X 21*, original HZRDUS Black 85-S shaft

7W (if played) - Titleist TSR, ACCRA TZ6 7S

Irons - Cobra King Forged Tec X, KBS TGI graphite shafts

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 47* (bent to 48*), 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100 Tour S

Putter - Evnroll ER10 ""Outback” Mallet

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus

Bags - Vessel / Ghost stand bags

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

Lots of short game practice has made this a strength; now the driver is causing problems!

Thinking back….

Powerbilt Citation

Cobra FD

Ping G

Powerbilt AFO DFX

Cobra Speedzone

PXG 0811 XF (5th Gen)

I have had many drivers but these are the ones that stood out and really helped my game.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER2 w/Gravity Grip or  ER6 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Tommy Armour Impact No. 3

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Bridgestone RXS Mindset, Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

6 minutes ago, Bash0130 said:

My favorite driver would have to be Cobra F-max offset super lite. It is still in my bag, helped correct my slice off the tee.  Open for any recommendations. 

Mygolfspy testing always finds that the Ping SFT drivers are the best for helping correct a slice.  Ping G410 SFT, G425 SFT, and G430 SFT have all been lauded for that particular trait.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus, :Fuji: Ventus TR Black Velocore 6X.
3W: :taylormade-small: Sim Max, :accra: FX 2.0 200 M3.
3I-PW: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Pro, :Fuji: Axiom Velocore 105 X.
Wedges: 47*, 51*, 55*, 59*: Edison Forged Wedges, Mitsubishi MMT 125g TX.
Putter: :L.A.B.:  DF 2.1
Current Ball:  2022 Chromesoft X as recommended for me by :ping-small: Ballnamic system (highly recommended).
Previous Balls:  Z-Star Divide, Pro V1, Maxfli Tour, TM TP5 Pix, Pro V1x, Vice Pro Soft, Cut Blue ... (See Why!)
Accessories: Shoes: Asics Gel-Kayano Ace (Greatest golf shoes on the planet). Watch: Garmin Approach S60. Glove: Kirkland Signature.  Bag: MNML. 
Cart: Foresight Sports ForeCaddy Smart Cart (Unofficial Review).
Previous MGS Tester for: Kid Caddie

My biggest regret ever!

Taylormade RBZ White tour driver. 
I’ve even thought of approaching Taylormade to see if they had a new one sitting at the warehouse somewhere in the back, like being in an Indiana Jones movie searching the warehouse for my treasure. 

Titleist TRS Driver, Titleist TSR 3 Wood, Titleist TRS 2 Hybrid, Titleist T300 irons, Vokey SM9 wedges 56 - 60, Scotty Cameron putter. 

1- original King Cobra!  Not because it was the best, but because it was light years better than the persimmon driver!   Hey, Tiger played it…

2- Titleist 975D-  always felt I could hit this with confidence

3- Callaway Rogue -  the new technology adds so many new layers to driving the ball off the tee.

Currently playing Callaway Rogue woods and callaway apex pro irons with Taylormade MG wedges and odyssey putter

The best driver to me is 1 affordability, 2 forgiveness. That being said #1 leaves out the big boys, except PXG , the 0811 for $200. Was a real bargain!!! I’ve hit the ping 430, they’re great,  Titleist from 8 years ago also very consistent TM, Callaway…. all good but everyone is built different and so are our swings and life  experiences ! Find one the you like and stick with it!!! Sorry for rambling!!! Hit em straight!!!

I’m a 69 year old retired carpenter and part time employee of a golf course! I golf multiple times a week and play in a league and some tournaments and outings! Sixteen years ago I had my left shoulder replaced, it had an affect on my swing but it didn’t stop me from playing the greatest game on grass !!!!

Went to Waste Management this year and played a course on the local Air Force base. Rental clubs had a Ping 400 in the bag no clue on the shaft or loft. Couldn’t miss a fairway all day.

I’m a Callaway guy and it’s had me debating the 430 10k ever since. 

Best driver I’ve ever owned… the original Rogue. Currently game the Rogue ST and while I like it, it doesn’t compare to my love of the original Rogue. 

-Chase 

Titleist TSR3. Before that, the 2016 Taylormade M2.

TSR2  9* Ventus Velocore Blue 6S

TRS2 15* Ventus Velocore Red 7S

TS 21* Diamana BF 80S

TSI 23* Ventus HB 8S

Titleist 714 AP2 5-9 PX 6.0

Vokey SM6 Raw 48F/SM8 50F/56M/60M

SC X Fantom 5

Vessel Player 14 2.0

Driver is not my strong suit in my game so this is a big one. I hit the ball far enough/enough ball speed (club speed around 110mph +/- depending on the day) to need something that doesn't feel too high/spinny but also something that is stable enough to not punish my faults too much. Some of the "max" drivers definitely help keep things from straying too far from intended target, but a lot of their tech/design really don't suit me in terms of ball flight/trajectory/etc on the good strikes. It's hard to find something that's easy to hit but also not designed for low club head speeds/people who have a hard time launching the ball. 

My best tee shots ever were when I was gaming a LTDxLS - that thing was a BOMBER, but when i didn't catch it it was really badly penalized. I got the best 2 or 3 shots per round but the others were worse than if I had something less extreme in my hands. Likewise when I had a PXG XF driver i rarely went crazy out of control off line, but the ball launched WAY too high and spinny and i was never getting anything GREAT out of it - just meh all the time.

The best of both worlds that I have encountered (and I still game now) is a Rogue ST MAX LS - it gives me NEARLY that LS bomber potential when I do my job well, and it isn't too brutal on me when I don't put the best swing on it. I wouldn't say it's a weapon in my hands (i still struggle to be consistent off the tee regardless) but it's by far the best driver i've ever used for me.

It has a nice normal shape, not some drawn out triangle/guitar pick. It sounds really good, has nice feel off the face and looks great. The callaway adapter is my fav of any brand (able to adjust loft without necessarily changing lie angle), and while initially I balked at the lower level of adjustability in weights compared to others, this thing out of the box is just about perfect. I'm always working on my game, and my driver performance is trending up - i don't know what would get me out of this club anytime soon. It's perfect for my delivery, i can bomb 300+ yards when I don't screw it up myself and my not so great stuff is still perfectly acceptable. 

WITB:

Driver: Rogue ST Max LS, tensei 1k white XS

3w: PXG gen5 XF

3h: PXG gen5 xf

5-g: PXG gen3 T

52/56/60: cleveland cbx

Putter: odyssey backstryke marxman or cobra vintage nova depending on the day

There are always generational stand outs, but maybe in order for me:

1. Titleist made a persimmon head 10.5* (I think) driver with a milled aluminum face in the late 80’s that felt like putting on a favorite pair of slippers to me.  Could work the ball any way I wanted with it, but as my friends, teammates, and competitors made the switch to metal-woods I was losing the distance battle.

2. TaylorMade Burner Bubble 7* - in the early-mid 1990’s - damn that club was fine.  Peak of my mobility and swing speed (but not control always).  It was a speed machine.  I had just started strength training and yoga, had 115-118 mph club head speed and could hit that driver 295-320 yds.  Seemed like it fit me perfectly.  It was a sad day playing in an amateur tournament in WV when I hit a drive on a long par 6 (in Guyandotte - only one I ever played) that it snapped off right above the bubble.

3. There have mostly been TaylorMade or Titleist drivers in my bag since I started playing.  After the Bubble I had the head put on a copper colored graphite shaft that was 1.5” longer and less stiff but I adapted my tempo to it and when it was working it was a high draw 300-310 yds that felt kind of effortless.  But it was harder to control the launch angle even with a 7* face - it would balloon in the wind

4. My current gamer: TaylorMade Stealth 2 9* with a 43.5” Fujikura Ventus 7-S with velocore.  I’m nowhere near as long as I was.  Shoulder surgery and back problems, and at 55, a little mobility loss - clubhead speed is down near 102-103 mph.  But I love the shot shaping and pretty effortless control with it.  My swing changes last year made it a liability, but it was me, not the club.  It seems ready to do whatever I can muster.  6-7 weeks ago I tagged two 300+ yd drives (with the wind, slightly firm conditions).  As much as I want to try the new Qi10 LS I don’t think my swing speed would make it worth the cost.

Dan Yates, 55 year old trying to qualify for PA Senior Amateur in 2024; searching for some magic in my game again

Driver is not my strong suit in my game so this is a big one. I hit the ball far enough/enough ball speed (club speed around 110mph +/- depending on the day) to need something that doesn't feel too high/spinny but also something that is stable enough to not punish my faults too much. Some of the "max" drivers definitely help keep things from straying too far from intended target, but a lot of their tech/design really don't suit me in terms of ball flight/trajectory/etc on the good strikes. It's hard to find something that's easy to hit but also not designed for low club head speeds/people who have a hard time launching the ball. 

My best tee shots ever were when I was gaming a LTDxLS - that thing was a BOMBER, but when i didn't catch it it was really badly penalized. I got the best 2 or 3 shots per round but the others were worse than if I had something less extreme in my hands. Likewise when I had a PXG XF driver i rarely went crazy out of control off line, but the ball launched WAY too high and spinny and i was never getting anything GREAT out of it - just meh all the time.

The best of both worlds that I have encountered (and I still game now) is a Rogue ST MAX LS - it gives me NEARLY that LS bomber potential when I do my job well, and it isn't too brutal on me when I don't put the best swing on it. I wouldn't say it's a weapon in my hands (i still struggle to be consistent off the tee regardless) but it's by far the best driver i've ever used for me.

It has a nice normal shape, not some drawn out triangle/guitar pick. It sounds really good, has nice feel off the face and looks great. The callaway adapter is my fav of any brand (able to adjust loft without necessarily changing lie angle), and while initially I balked at the lower level of adjustability in weights compared to others, this thing out of the box is just about perfect. I'm always working on my game, and my driver performance is trending up - i don't know what would get me out of this club anytime soon. It's perfect for my delivery, i can bomb 300+ yards when I don't screw it up myself and my not so great stuff is still perfectly acceptable. 

WITB:

Driver: Rogue ST Max LS, tensei 1k white XS

3w: PXG gen5 XF

3h: PXG gen5 xf

5-g: PXG gen3 T

52/56/60: cleveland cbx

Putter: odyssey backstryke marxman or cobra vintage nova depending on the day

Well, this is a hard question for me to narrow down to just one, so I'm giving two as my answer (Big Whoop, wanna fight about it?!)

The first would be the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Superfast driver from the 2010's. The thing was massive, fast, and dead long. Just at the time, it felt like nothing else could touch the driver, and I know several people that still game it in their bag today. In fact, you can still many of these drivers out there selling for around $100 looking beat to hell, because the white paint on the head would chip if you even just let the sun kiss it too hard, but it would still hit with the big drivers out today and be competitive I bet.

Second would be one of the first drivers I ever played with, which was a '92 Ben Hogan Apex Persimmon Deep-Face Driver in Cherry. Thing was wild and fun to hit as a kid; couldn't hit the broad-side of the barn from 100yds away, though I'll be damned if I didn't scare the cows that were about 225yds away in the next pasture over a few times! Can't beat the sound & feel of nailing the screws on the ball and seeing that cherry head gleam in the sunlight on the follow-thru. Honestly makes me want to try and put together a bag of old 90's Drivers/woods and irons and game that for fun on the weekends sometimes; Would be a helluva sight on the range!

TMBurner2.0.jpg

HoganPersimmon1992.jpg

Driver:   2024 Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke MAX 9deg(wgt'd draw w/ hosel set +1&draw)
Hybrids:  2022 TSR2 - 3Hybrid(19Deg)
Irons:    2023 T790 5-9i,Pw,Aw - Dynamic Gold 115g Stiff
Wedges:   2024 Vokey SM10 55Deg(56Deg loft adj. -1) - same
Putter:   2004 Scotty Cameron Futura - 38.25", 4Deg Lie
Ball:     2020 Vice Pro, Callaway SuperHot/SuperSoft Matte