Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got as High as Kite on a Cigar

BIG STU

That's the one. Can't wait to compare it to my other Xi1cutter.

I have one and love it, Already used it as a ball marker too... hahahah

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Not to thread jack, but for those looking for a better cut, I should have a new Xikar cutter ( and a couple of lighters) coming in tomorrow for testing and review.

Make sure to post pics please and info because I need all the help I can get in this area since I am a rookie

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

....... the easiest way to cut a cigar with a cutter is to lay the cutter on the table and snip it 

Thanks I will try that in the morning when I fire that first one up on the range provided it is not raining

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Make sure to post pics please and info because I need all the help I can get in this area since I am a rookie

Here's how I use my Xi1 cutter and this will work with most guillotine style cutters. Place the cutter on a flat surface and insert the cap of the cigar and then lop off the top. Gives a perfect cut every time.

photo1_zps9c943680.jpg

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Further cutting information. I usually use the guillotine cutter on cigars

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Further cutting information. I usually use the guillotine cutter on cigars

Thanks for the pics. It was raining early this am so I was not out at sun up as usual. Did go by the cigar store this morning and bought a cheapo punch. Tried it and I do not think I like it as much> I think the next one I am going to cut your way. The lady there this AM knew a lot about cigars and did show me about the cap on the end and the proper way to cut it. She showed me the same cut the same way you did it. Tomorrow if I go out early I am doing your type cut and see how that does

G

Archived