Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

JUST ARRIVED - Easy18Golf T-Shirts

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

If you missed the tweet from yesterday, I got some t-shirts in from a company called Easy18Golf the other day.

Met the owner Ash a few weeks ago and liked the concept.  Been a ton of companies that have tried to do golf related t-shirt designs over the past 10 years, but most never last.  Sounds like Ash and Easy18 might be able to make it happen.

First reason, these shirts are the most comfortable t-shirt you could wear.  Everyone has their favorite type of T, this just happens to be mine and they fit perfectly.

Way I put it on Twitter:  Think these guys might have the perfect fitting T-Shirts @Easy18Golf. Comfortable, simple, golf.

A couple of the big golf companies have noticed as well. They have done some pretty cool collaborations already with some major OEM's.

At the end of the day, yeah I know these are t-shirts. But if you are looking for some off the course golf related gear, these might be of interest to you.

I do clothe myself when not playing golf. "And when I do I clothe myself with Easy18."

VISIT WEBSITE: http://easy18golf.com/easy18-shop/

tt_white-480x720.jpg

cp_red.jpg

wb_bananacream.jpg

ha_midnightnavy.jpg

b3_kellygreen.jpg

#TruthDigest

Archived