Sign in to follow this  
SPY ZINGER

#ThePimpList - The Best Looking Wedge in Golf

image.jpg

I worked on a feature for the blog the last couple months, and wanted to share it with you here in case you missed it. It's basically a 'beauty contest' to find the best looking wedge in golf. Kind of a fun departure from the constant normal of equipment reivews always being about performance.

http://www.mygolfspy.com/the-pimp-list-best-looking-wedge-in-golf/

I submitted my vote, was so hard to try and narrow it down because they all look so beautiful. I hope I have a chance to own and play with something like one of these in the future.

I saw that yesterday.  Stunning wedges. 

What's going to happen to them?  Is it possible to auction a few off for charity?  You can bet I'd be bidding!!!

All those wedges are great looking but the Wilson in the oil can finish was one of my favorites. I'm glad they're considering bringing it to market now that Vokey ditched it completely, I love the rust and brown color after good use.

Yeay if they bring it to production I'll have a hard time resisting, even though I already have a few.

It's a different animal when you're part of a corporation rather than a one man operation.

I'm confident you'll like what you see when we see it.

I know it's Titleist being Dbags, but still doesn't mean I didn't want to see it lol

Some of these wedges are stunning - I'd be afraid to hit them really.  They remind me of one of my trumpets that has the most beautiful decorative art on it and the sweetest sound.

These need a framed shadow box for display

I'm guessing they'll show better if I put them in competition first.