Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Trackman gapping session

Just finished a trackman gapping session with a local pro here in my hometown. I gotta start off by saying it's pretty exhausting. I hit around 100 shots in little under an hour, and my body is feeling it right now for sure. The point of this session was to see exactly how far I hit each club and more importantly learn carry distances for each club. The trackman is suppose to be pretty accurate and it definitely was close to what I thought for some clubs. I didn't know what to expect but was quite pleased with the experience. I did learn that there is a few clubs that I don't need in my bag right now. Knowing the distances of each of my wedges ( I should say 6 of my wedges) is gonna help me immensely this season. I also was able to tweak with the settings on my M1 and this should help me gain some yardage come spring. I recommend this anyone who wants to know their exact yardages and carry distances and will post the data I receive when its emailed to me.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Just finished a trackman gapping session with a local pro here in my hometown. I gotta start off by saying it's pretty exhausting. I hit around 100 shots in little under an hour, and my body is feeling it right now for sure. The point of this session was to see exactly how far I hit each club and more importantly learn carry distances for each club. The trackman is suppose to be pretty accurate and it definitely was close to what I thought for some clubs. I didn't know what to expect but was quite pleased with the experience. I did learn that there is a few clubs that I don't need in my bag right now. Knowing the distances of each of my wedges ( I should say 6 of my wedges) is gonna help me immensely this season. I also was able to tweak with the settings on my M1 and this should help me gain some yardage come spring. I recommend this anyone who wants to know their exact yardages and carry distances and will post the data I receive when its emailed to me.

That sounds pretty cool. I'm getting serious about going scratch this season and would love to do something like this. Need to find someone in the area.

Did you do this off grass or a mat?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

You can go to http://mytrackman.com/public/locator

This will help you find the folks closest to you. I would call first because those that are on the list are populated by "registered users". This is to say they may not have a TrackMan on premises.

Titleist 909 D3 Driver

Titleist 910 3WD

Titleist 910 5WD

Titleist  3-pw 710 CB irons, Project X 6.0

Vokey 52* with Project X 5.5

Vokey 58" with Project X 5.5

Odyssey #9 Black series

Titleist PRO-V1 High numbers Golf Ball

PING L8 Stand Bag (old but GREAT)

Right Handed 13 HDCP (getting better everyday!)

That sounds pretty cool. I'm getting serious about going scratch this season and would love to do something like this. Need to find someone in the area.

Did you do this off grass or a mat?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

it was done at a indoor simulator. Here is some data from my session. It's all saved for you when you sign up for my trackman. It keeps your records for you and you can compare all your sessions.IMG_0683.JPG

Archived