Our Sponsors

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Free hat, Free Budweiser & Free Pizza....all day at #16. And I got to park just 60 yards from the main gate!     Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I know it's a week early but I can't help but getting in the jab that there will be twice as many players capable of winning the Masters at the Valspar as there will be at..... the Masters.   One of

Lets take a step back and realize that TW a year ago told us he was not sure if he would ever play competitive golf agin, fast forward about a year and he is tied for 2nd place going into Sunday, for

Posted Images

That's a good win percentage that every pro would love to have in their resume.

Tazz

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3
         Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Sent from my iPhone using http://r.tapatalk.

Looking forward to a few pix.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Lets take a step back and realize that TW a year ago told us he was not sure if he would ever play competitive golf agin, fast forward about a year and he is tied for 2nd place going into Sunday, for his 5th tournament of this year we are all surprised in what we have seen, love him or hate him we all love a comeback story, he potentially has a real chance of winning this tournament, but win or lose the progress he has made is the real story, you have to respect that a guy with how many back and knee surgeries registers the highest swing speed on tour all year, this is straight out of a science fiction novel, how is this even possible seeing all the sad/ embarrassing attempts at a comeback in the past? I don't know but sitting here watching him today I felt transported back in time, cheering and yelling at the greatness that I was watching and never thought I'd see again, either way and however this turns out on Sunday it's finally been some great golf on TV, all around by many players today. I hope this is not a dream and Sunday turns out to be the golf Sundays that I thought I'd never see again.

Great post... and spot on.

• Like 3

Here's what I'm LOVING about Tiger: he's SMILING! He NEVER used to smile in interviews, he hardly smiled on-course. The dude is smiling and can't hold it in! It's awesome!

To have so few reps and to be near the lead in such a short time goes to show his greatness. He's right at the top in a heartbeat! Made me wonder if these kids are REALLY that good...

Anyway, I would be ECSTATIC if he pulled-off a Major win this year, even two, three, or FOUR, then won the FedEx Cup!!!! I'm stoked to have Tiger back showing these young pups “what's up”!!!!!!!

Go TIGER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 7

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

Here's what I'm LOVING about Tiger: he's SMILING! He NEVER used to smile in interviews, he hardly smiled on-course. The dude is smiling and can't hold it in! It's awesome!

To have so few reps and to be near the lead in such a short time goes to show his greatness. He's right at the top in a heartbeat! Made me wonder if these kids are REALLY that good...

Anyway, I would be ECSTATIC if he pulled-off a Major win this year, even two, three, or FOUR, then won the FedEx Cup!!!! I'm stoked to have Tiger back showing these young pups “what's up”!!!!!!!

Go TIGER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly. His short game is better than anybody, his speed is there. If he can get the driver figured out he will compete in the majors. The young guys are great, but none of them has put up back to back seasons like tiger. JS was out of this world a couple years ago and can't putt anymore. dj is consistently good/great, but nothing like woods. J Day looked unbeatable until his health slipped. JT looks like that now but we'll see if he can keep it going. Who knows where Rory is. Will be great watching the old guys v. Young guns all year. Regardless if he wins today, TW is way farther along than I thought or hoped he would be!

• Like 2

Wow, can't believe I missed this thread till now. Been fun reading to catch up!

Great story!

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

Love him or hate him golf is definitely more interesting when Tiger is playing well. Excited to see how round 4 plays out. I think it's a 3 horse race between JRose Sneds and Tiger. Conners has been great but I predict he will have a so-so day today and fade a bit. Just seems to be the norm for guys getting their first chance, ala Sharma last week.

• Like 1

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

Exactly. His short game is better than anybody, his speed is there. If he can get the driver figured out he will compete in the majors. The young guys are great, but none of them has put up back to back seasons like tiger. JS was out of this world a couple years ago and can't putt anymore. dj is consistently good/great, but nothing like woods. J Day looked unbeatable until his health slipped. JT looks like that now but we'll see if he can keep it going. Who knows where Rory is. Will be great watching the old guys v. Young guns all year. Regardless if he wins today, TW is way farther along than I thought or hoped he would be!

Mentioned earlier, Phil @ 47 last week, TW @ 42 this week (maybe) the “old” guys still got it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Nice Bucket from Reed!

:cobra-small: Driver F9 
:cobra-small: 3W F9

:cobra-small: 5W F9

:taylormade-small: P790 5i / 7i  LZ 6.5  

:taylormade-small: P7WC 8i / PW
:callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 50* 54* 58*                                             

:taylormade-small: FCG #7 

:srixon-small: Z Star #6

Nice Bucket from Reed!

I gotta get home and watch. It's 81* and went to chip& putt for a while.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Well that didnt take long...

• Like 1

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

Well that didnt take long...

That 1st hole was not nice to the leader for sure.

• Like 1

Gonna be a long afternoon for some players.......

Like Rev said earlier the crowd is huge following TW.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

Gonna be a long afternoon for some players.......

Like Rev said earlier the crowd is huge following TW.

I think this will work out good for Rose playing behind Tiger & Sneds.

• Like 1

They just talked about how quiet it is behind tigers group, so I think that's a real lucky break for Conners

• Like 2

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

The weather is spectacular and this is our prevailing wind. Courses here are built for a Southeast wind. Should be great scoring.

• Like 2

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

They just talked about how quiet it is behind tigers group, so I think that's a real lucky break for Conners

GC showed Tiger with huge crowds, last group nobody around, eerie.

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead