Undershooter

Official 2019 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Football League

14 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Yeah, its a good idea to set your pre-draft rankings if you're not going to be in the draft.   As you can see Kyler Murray is ranked 8 by Fantrax?  Or.... is that Stud's rankings???

No, those are the pre-set rankings by Fantrax, which differ a ton from what I see in the draft room.

EDIT: Ok, I see what you need to do. So, the list in the below graphic does show the projections for our league with our unique scoring system. But if you look right above where it says "Clear Rankings" you can toggle the auto-draft to select your team either by the point projections (which would clearly lead to QB going super early) or by ADP, which is how the scoring is listed in the draft room. If you want a balanced team make sure your selection is ADP.

A83E35CA-2B36-4725-B525-7E208AE82171.jpeg

In the Stud division, Bardle is unofficially on the clock! The #1 pick is his.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

In the Stud division, Bardle is unofficially on the clock! The #1 pick is his.

Woo! Now we're talking!!!!

Any other pick trading????

9DAA159E-33E9-4EEA-8D7E-C34E5583AD53.jpeg

• Like 2

How the heck do I get to the desktop site from my phone?!

• Like 1

I ranked my players. Not sure if I’m gonna make it. Have fun gents.

Going to try and make it in on my phone, if I fail I have most of my players ranked and auto turned on.  After that, let the cards fall where they may...

• Like 1

Nice drafting guys! I had no issues drafting from my iPad.

Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well, if ESPN's Matthew Berry has done any useful work, I'll do well. His ranking drafted my team 🙂

• Like 2

Enjoyed it guys! Hope everyone's team are excellent and only marginally worse than mine! 

(I can't believe the draft actually worked this year! No those aren't tears of joy, my eyes are just sweating from the MS heat)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Lots of fun - always - thanks guys

• Like 4

I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to get home in time to draft live, my pre-rankings didn't seem to do a lot for me with the auto-draft. Still, not a bad group for a deep league. I'm ready to get this season going!!

• Like 1

....and there it is.... a glaring reason why you shouldn't draft until as close to the season start as possible...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Undershooter said:

(I can't believe the draft actually worked this year! No those aren't tears of joy, my eyes are just sweating from the MS heat)

Yup! Overall, I'd call that a pretty successful draft. All 3 took roughly an hour and there were no hiccups like we experienced in both football and golf last year. Probably helps that we went early so we didn't crash their servers with everyone else drafting last minute. Thanks to all for being flexible on the technical side.

Pretty good turnout too! Based on our count, it was about 32/42 players online for the draft. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

....and there it is.... a glaring reason why you shouldn't draft until as close to the season start as possible...

I assume you're talking about Cam? I had all kinds of alerts this morning. X-rays negative, not considered a serious injury..etc.. The boot is probably just a precaution until they can run more tests today. 

Any body else notice that Wedgie’s entire bench is QB’s?

Yikes.

That’s one of my complaints with Fantrax...

I love it for golf, but for football it is a pain for the draft.

Everything else is ok though.

19 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Any body else notice that Wedgie’s entire bench is QB’s?

Ha!  the anti-late QB strategy...

OTOH I did notice that you have 2 defenses and a starting WR who had ankle surgery and isn't playing the first 2 weeks....