Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

Our Sponsors

20 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

It is football season hammer. 

giphy.gif

Have I ever mentioned that I once scored 4 touchdowns in a game for Polk High School!

• Haha 5

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now, the time has come. Dare I say, this challenge has been the best one yet. It's feedback from the competitors and fans like this that have really driven the challenge to another level. Thanks t

Before I get any further into this introduction, I first want to say a big THANK YOU to Cobra/Puma/Arccos and MyGolfSpy. Not only is this one of the biggest and best testing opportunities on the MGS F

Sure, this meme was used already in this thread, and I'm not the only one who wanted to use it... But you know what... Hello Fellow Spies and welcome to my #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 Intro! 

Posted Images

Okay I came in second93b8b0e515c35ec2b3f3c0cc724a4b6e.gif 
I'm gonna say I won the silver medal of #COBRACONNECT4  #TeamCobraONE  #Teamonelength
tenor.gif    tenor.gif  tenor.gif  tenor.gif tenor.gif

Seriously I'm very proud of my performance and I feel fortunate and honored to have been chosen to compete in #COBRACONNECT4, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!
We are ALL winners here at MGS because this is the greatest golf website on the planet! Nowhere else do you get such opportunity to educate yourself and interact with so many golf enthusiasts as we have here and the icing on the cake is being chosen to test golf equipment and review the product to our piers. 
This has been so much fun and my game has never been in better shape. I achieved a goal that I was not sure I would achieve...single digit handicap! The Cobra SpeedZoneONE clubs have taken me to a new level of performance. Here are baseline numbers coming in with 70 rounds tracked by Arccos Caddie.
image.png.de6d49b500328be4cef87bb18b438d54.png
And now after 8 weeks and 16 rounds with SpeedZoneONE clubs.
image.png.fb43bcf565c9d6ff1c45b8690caf3db0.png
I had wanted to try the one length concept since watch the chronicling of  Bryson Dechambeau as he burst on to the PGA scene at the Masters Tourney a few years ago. Now I have had my chance and I feel I have made the most of it and I hopefully will continue to improve with the added consistency and ease of setup offered by SpeedZoneONE length clubs.
The concept just makes sense to me and I think embracing the one length clubs may be the difference in my success compared to previous one length competitors. I don't see myself using anything other than ONE length irons going forward...they just give me confidence and repeatability that I have never enjoyed before. Of the Cobra clubs in my bag the only club that could lose it's place is the SpeedZone driver...but I want to put the shaft in it that I was fit for first to give it every chance. ( I was fit for Tensei Blue stiff and received a regular. ) I love the 5 wood that dude is sweet!

IMG_2190.JPG.a4a6e4545cac522e3d88cc23ff362e77.JPG

IMG_2182.JPG.4ac010d7bccb27c66ee4887884e75d55.JPG
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to these weeks and months of craziness...too many to name. Especially those who supported me 
Thanks to to my competitors [mention=74341]Headhammer[/mention], [mention=81594]GB13[/mention], [mention=84579]edingc[/mention], and our CHAMPION [mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] !!!!!!!!!  We are now part of the CobraConnect Challenge Family!!!!!!!!!
Unbelievable job done on this #COBRACONNECT4 by the man the myth...GolfSpy STUDque 
Thanks Cobra for putting up the goods to make this possible year after year.
And everyone at MyGolfSpy My Home For Golf!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler

Spoiler

Nicely said! Your immediate comfort with the one length clubs has changed my thoughts on one length clubs. I will check them out when the forged Tec irons need replacing... so in like 10 years.

I’d consider trying out the 5 and 6 iron in one length with this set for sure.

You played awesome this year and it was quite a battle with you going low every week!

And yes, it is a relief to have survived this gauntlet and finally being able to enter the fraternity of #CCC alumni. Hopefully they felt our performance was worthy and we don’t need to sit at the new table for too long!
  • Like 4

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

#cuetheduckboats

10 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

Okay I came in second14 Differences Between First-Time And Experienced Parents | Fantasy  football, Football funny, Nfl fantasy football 

I'm gonna say I won the silver medal of #COBRACONNECT4  #TeamCobraONE  #Teamonelength

It Is What It Is Thats It GIF - ItIsWhatItIs ThatsIt Vinny GIFs    Its All Good Thats Life GIF - ItsAllGood ThatsLife ItIsWhatItIs GIFs  Whatever Shrugs GIF - Whatever Shrugs RobertDowneyJr GIFs  Rick Ross GIF - Rick Ross YaHateToSeeIt GIFs Just Got To Deal With It It Is What It Is GIF - JustGotToDealWithIt DealWithIt ItIsWhatItIs GIFs

Seriously I'm very proud of my performance and I feel fortunate and honored to have been chosen to compete in #COBRACONNECT4, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!

We are ALL winners here at MGS because this is the greatest golf website on the planet! Nowhere else do you get such opportunity to educate yourself and interact with so many golf enthusiasts as we have here and the icing on the cake is being chosen to test golf equipment and review the product to our piers. 

This has been so much fun and my game has never been in better shape. I achieved a goal that I was not sure I would achieve...single digit handicap! The Cobra SpeedZoneONE clubs have taken me to a new level of performance. Here are baseline numbers coming in with 70 rounds tracked by Arccos Caddie.

image.png.de6d49b500328be4cef87bb18b438d54.png

And now after 8 weeks and 16 rounds with SpeedZoneONE clubs.

image.png.fb43bcf565c9d6ff1c45b8690caf3db0.png

I had wanted to try the one length concept since watch the chronicling of  Bryson Dechambeau as he burst on to the PGA scene at the Masters Tourney a few years ago. Now I have had my chance and I feel I have made the most of it and I hopefully will continue to improve with the added consistency and ease of setup offered by SpeedZoneONE length clubs.

The concept just makes sense to me and I think embracing the one length clubs may be the difference in my success compared to previous one length competitors. I don't see myself using anything other than ONE length irons going forward...they just give me confidence and repeatability that I have never enjoyed before. Of the Cobra clubs in my bag the only club that could lose it's place is the SpeedZone driver...but I want to put the shaft in it that I was fit for first to give it every chance. ( I was fit for Tensei Blue stiff and received a regular. ) I love the 5 wood that dude is sweet!

IMG_2190.JPG.a4a6e4545cac522e3d88cc23ff362e77.JPG

IMG_2182.JPG.4ac010d7bccb27c66ee4887884e75d55.JPG

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to these weeks and months of craziness...too many to name. Especially those who supported me 😜

Thanks to to my competitors @Headhammer@GB13@edingc, and our CHAMPION @B.Boston !!!!!!!!!  We are now part of the CobraConnect Challenge Family!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable job done on this #COBRACONNECT4 by the man the myth...GolfSpy STUDque 

Thanks Cobra for putting up the goods to make this possible year after year.

And everyone at MyGolfSpy My Home For Golf!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hey man, you did really well. 

#TeamOneLenght 

Your performance during this competition got me over my fear of investing in a one length set up for my next irons. 

Thank you for the great joy that it was reading your review of them. 

• Like 3

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

Congrats, @B.Boston

Great job by (almost) everyone. @GB13, I would ground you.

@xOldBenKenobiX - congrats on winning the big stick, I hope you enjoy it.

@GolfSpy STUDque - I'm disappointed there were no math tests this year for the fans (unless I somehow missed it). I had screen caps of most of the stats that were posted.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Driver: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 9.5* Recoil 460ES cut to 45"
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: 588
LW: :callaway-small: MD3
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

Final Driver Speed (end of Level 2): 120 mph

@xOldBenKenobiX so are SoCal "winters" lol. I grew up in NYC so winter isn't winter without snow. I am wearing the same golf gear all year long here.

• Like 3

Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue SZ Evenflow 6.0 Stiff

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : Bombtech 52,56,60

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

I know I ragged on the five-way top of the SpeedZone x Vessel bag, but I've found the ultimate range/practice bag.

IMG_16092020_141939_(1280_x_800_pixel).jpg.81aaa340e5cd7af6df4a364079050a8b.jpg

The larger openings on the top allow me to fit everything I like to take to the range inside the bag. 

I can hold my tripod, shag tube, alignment sticks and still have room for 5-6 clubs. I almost never take a full set to the range, so this is awesome! And the somewhat limited storage compartments are plenty for my Mevo, foot powder spray and various odds and ends.

I had a pencil style practice bag but it couldn't hold much, had no useful pockets and no carrying strap.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 11.3 (Last Updated Oct. 9, 2020)

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to Draw), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone (15°), -3/4", Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2", UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
19° Driving Iron: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone 4 Iron, 2° Flat, 39.75", X-Caliber Rapid Taper 75g Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
5-GW: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2", KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°: :cobra-small: Cobra KING MIM Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" (54°), -1/4" (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3°
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow / :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8

2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Great Job!!  All y'all, including you pitiful losers! haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

52 minutes ago, golfish! said:

@xOldBenKenobiX so are SoCal "winters" lol. I grew up in NYC so winter isn't winter without snow. I am wearing the same golf gear all year long here.

I moved to Tampa, Florida from Minneapolis for work many years ago, my flight was 2 hours late, because of ice build up and snow, we left the bellow zero Temps for the 60s when we arrived. 

I remember walking around in flip flops and shorts as people were wearing puffy coats. 

I loved the Florida winters, but I couldn't handle the triple digits and high humidity summers. 

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

10 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

The CCC4 king has been crowned! Congratulations @B.Boston on taking home the prize in a hotly contested and very entertaining competition this year.1339206106_tenor(1).gif.9245bc7188fc25662537e19dc353340f.gif

@daviddvm your ability to adjust immediately to the one lengths was nothing short of amazing. I was expecting it to take a little bit of time to figure them out, but you blew the doors off from day one. 1389161376_tenor(3).gif.d26778b49a8e58fb2d60d11c746c2fa0.gif

@edingc @Headhammer @GB13 you all were excellent competitors and I couldn't think of any group better to represent both MGS and Cobra Golf this year. Your reviews were all thorough and you made us all proud. A regular review takes a lot of work and Cobra Connect ratchets that up to 100 and you all excelled at it.2143283403_tenor(4).gif.d3e22d07c94b73824050e0085cee5769.gif

@xOldBenKenobiX congratulations on the member prize, I can't wait to hear what you think about the SpeedZone driver and Arccos. 

Thank you. 

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

@GolfSpy STUDque - I'm disappointed there were no math tests this year for the fans (unless I somehow missed it). I had screen caps of most of the stats that were posted.

Gotta keep you on your toes bro. 😉

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

I am self-appointing myself as campaign manager for  sirchunksalot   to be chosen for CCC5 ! 
Even though he chose B. Boston team at the start of CCC4...wait a minute...I resign as campaign manager.

tenor.gif?itemid=15567850

Just kidding Chunk your the best man...not a better soldier on here!

I also nominate [mention]sirchunksalot [/mention] as tribute. I doubt you’ll see David and I agreeing on much anymore... but Chunk is one of the best! Three thumbs up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 9

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

#cuetheduckboats

27 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

I am self-appointing myself as campaign manager for  sirchunksalot   to be chosen for CCC5 ! 

Even though he chose B. Boston team at the start of CCC4...wait a minute...I resign as campaign manager.

Id Like To Resign Relinquish GIF - IdLikeToResign Resign Relinquish -  Discover & Share GIFs

Just kidding Chunk your the best,  man...not a better soldier on here!

25 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I also nominate [mention]sirchunksalot [/mention] as tribute. I doubt you’ll see David and I agreeing on much anymore... but Chunk is one of the best! emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png Three thumbs up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really appreciate it guys, you guys have been great and it's been a pleasure following along and getting to know you better. 

• Like 7
8 hours ago, MattF said:

Congratulations for going through the wringer with this test competitors.

Congratulations @xOldBenKenobiX for the win.

@GB13, we need to talk...🤨

Frankly, I agree.

8 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

@GB13
giphy.gif

Conversations that start with

giphy.gif

Never end well.

Well, they won’t end well for the guy talking to me.

Seriously, congrats on the driver, and you did an absolutely excellent job keeping this thread entertaining! Well deserved! 

• Like 9

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

@B.Boston @daviddvm looks like you guys also had huge gains from the ole flat stick too! Any reason you felt you improved your putting so much over the challenge?

• Like 2

Right Handed

Driver (9.5°): :taylormade-small: R9 SupterTri (Fujikura MotoreF1 65 Stiff shaft)

FW (15°): :callaway-logo-1: X2 Hot (Aldila Tour Green 75 Tx Stiff shaft)

Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons (PW-3) :ping-small: Eye 2's

Wedges (52° & 60°): :callaway-logo-1: Mack Daddy 2's

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour

[mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention] [mention=86024]daviddvm[/mention] looks like you guys also had huge gains from the ole flat stick too! Any reason you felt you improved your putting so much over the challenge?

I started using a line on my ball this year and also switched putters over the winter.

I always felt that I was a good putter, but it’s been really hot for me this year. I don’t three putt often and am pretty good a lag putting, but this year I’ve also rolled in some long birdie putts.

Lastly, during CCC4 my proximity to pin on chips was reduced by 4 or 5 yards, so shorter putts left too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

#cuetheduckboats

30 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I started using a line on my ball this year and also switched putters over the winter.

I always felt that I was a good putter, but it’s been really hot for me this year. I don’t three putt often and am pretty good a lag putting, but this year I’ve also rolled in some long birdie putts.

Lastly, during CCC4 my proximity to pin on chips was reduced by 4 or 5 yards, so shorter putts left too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Once I started lining my putts up it made a huge difference too. And there's nothing quite like seeing a long birdie putt drop!

• Like 5

Right Handed

Driver (9.5°): :taylormade-small: R9 SupterTri (Fujikura MotoreF1 65 Stiff shaft)

FW (15°): :callaway-logo-1: X2 Hot (Aldila Tour Green 75 Tx Stiff shaft)

Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

Irons (PW-3) :ping-small: Eye 2's

Wedges (52° & 60°): :callaway-logo-1: Mack Daddy 2's

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour

So... I came in Dead Last... even losing to the guy who withdrew with 2 weeks left.

That clearly wasn’t my best performance. Oh well, I still had a blast with this challenge. We’ve got so many great member who contribute to this thread year in and year out, too many to name, but y’all should know how much we appreciate you. 

Somehow, even with a significant swing rebuild, and coming in a verrrrrrrry distant last, I still managed to drop my handicap 1.4. That not nearly as much as our newly crowned champion @B.Boston, but it’s still very respectable. 

Baseline

2A1E5762-7D66-4810-AE54-7B731EFC8449.jpeg.927da95267a4d24996108d3e4716a52d.jpeg

New average874EFB90-AB81-4919-8C9C-A68D6723AE13.png.953f0aa17bde3a38dbffa4d0c7e17d8e.png

Coming into this challenge, my goals were;

1. More Speed, Less dispersion. Doesn’t that sound like the magic formula to lower scores? Well, seeing as this is my first set of properly fitted clubs, I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility. 

2. I want the transition from player’s irons to player’s distance irons to be smooth. Sure, I’ll take extra distance, however, what I really want is more forgiving and accurate clubs that don’t sacrifice much playability. Cobra promises that with the Forged Tec,  and I’m super excited to see if they pulled it off. 

3. I’ll say it, Cobra wedges have been overlooked for years. I want them to live up to the quality of the rest of their line of clubs. I’m talking great feel, great versatility around the greens, good spin rates, and consistency on full shots. The MIMs are beautiful, now they just need to perform beautifully.

Let’s answer these questions! 

1. My decent swings are certainly longer with the SZ, and the dispersion is the same as my old driver. So anytime you can pick up distance without losing accuracy is a win in my book.

2. Welp, almost my entire handicap drop came from better approach play. Seriously, these irons a legit, try them out. I don’t think I need to say much more about that. 

3. Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. I’m in love with these wedges. I can’t say one bad thing about them, even my playing partners are saying how much better my chipping looks. And I’ve hit some Phil level Phlops with the 58°. 

Overall, I love the Cobra lineup. Minus some nit picky things here and there, I don’t have anything bad to say about it. Most of all, this has been an awesome challenge, and I can’t believe it is over already. Huge shoutout to my fellow competitors for making this such an amazing journey. 

• Like 9

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock