Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How long are golf gloves supposed to last?

Matt Hutch

1 hour ago, ChuckZ said:

There are a lot of factors to look at.  Your grip, weather conditions and proper fit.  Most people wear gloves that are too large which causes them to wear out more quickly.  I do a lot of glove fittings at events and it really surprises me how many people are wearing the wrong sizes.  They think because they have short fingers they need a cadet.  Partially correct.  The cadet glove is designed for those with a wide hand and in some cases they have shorter fingers.  I can get a couple of months out my gloves, maybe longer and I play at least three times a week and I never take my glove off.  I have enclosed a site that may help out with some proven suggestions to increase the longevity of your gloves.  If you are playing the south where the heat index is over a hundred in the summer months, I would highly recommend the FJ StaCool which is designed for those conditions.  They can be washed in cool water, but do not throw them in a dryer.  Most buy the WeatherSof's because of the lower prices (two packs) but the StaCool glove are much softer and last longer.  My personal favorite glove is the FJ HyperFlex for year round play.  It is one of the premium gloves.  Again, I must emphasis that a properly fitted glove will definite increase the wear of your glove.     

https://www.footjoy.com/golf-glove-fitting-guide.html 

You are a gentleman, thank you, this is so helpful! I have long fingers and a long hand, but very slim line it seems. My issues are with gloves being too wide if I have them long enough, so some of the glove will bunch in the palm, leading to slippage and friction. I usually size down rather than having this, and I fear that this stretching of the fabric leads to quicker wear and tear. I'm not expecting a fix and this isn't really a woe is me statement, just some interesting challenges in the space. 

If you are curious about my bag, ask me!

I've been using Nike Tech Extreme for the last decade and I get about half a season out of them.  I play at least once a week and hit the range about once a week.  

For a time a couple of years ago it was almost impossible to find any Nike gloves so I switched to a Callaway Tour and found that they stretched badly after 4-5 rounds.

Also tried the Kirkland gloves and found the same issue with stretching.  I am using the last of the four that I bought last year and after 4 rounds it has stretched so badly that I can't keep it closed any longer.  

Driver; Callaway RAZR Fit

Fairway and hybrids: Callaway X2 Pro

Irons: Mizuno JPX 825

Wedges: Mizuno JPX 825 Pro

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

1 minute ago, NoRebound said:

I've been using Nike Tech Extreme for the last decade and I get about half a season out of them.  I play at least once a week and hit the range about once a week.  

For a time a couple of years ago it was almost impossible to find any Nike gloves so I switched to a Callaway Tour and found that they stretched badly after 4-5 rounds.

Also tried the Kirkland gloves and found the same issue with stretching.  I am using the last of the four that I bought last year and after 4 rounds it has stretched so badly that I can't keep it closed any longer.  

(See my previous comment about the stretching, it's a problem) 

I hear you. I love some of the Nike products in general from back in the early 2000's, I still have my Nike CPR hybrid 3 & 5 which I can't bear to part with!

32 minutes ago, Matt Hutch said:

You are a gentleman, thank you, this is so helpful! I have long fingers and a long hand, but very slim line it seems. My issues are with gloves being too wide if I have them long enough, so some of the glove will bunch in the palm, leading to slippage and friction. I usually size down rather than having this, and I fear that this stretching of the fabric leads to quicker wear and tear. I'm not expecting a fix and this isn't really a woe is me statement, just some interesting challenges in the space. 

Have you tried FJ gloves?  I am a big guy, 6'2" 265 lbs and have a good sized hand and wear a size large in FJ gloves.  Have no issue with them stretching to the point where the wear out quicker and tear.  The leather in the palm is quality leather and holds up.  Are you griping you clubs in your fingers or your hands?  I had to make the change and found out thru a swing coach a number of years ago.  Am 76 and has helped the wear on my gloves and definitely me striking the golf ball.     

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

Glove use is entirely dependent on the weather for me.  In the summer when they get really sweaty, I get maybe 10 rounds out of them.  In the spring/fall and indoors in winter they seem to last forever.  I usually go through 2-3 a season overall, but i'm only playing like 30 something outdoor rounds plus indoor simulators on a weekly basis.

I did start swapping gloves after 9 holes on the hot days to make them last longer as they seem to tear when they get really wet and it seems to be working.  I also bought some anti-perspirant lotion stuff for your hands last year and that also seems to reduce the amount of sweat on hands which further helps.  It's expensive, but you hardly need to use any so I'll probably get 4 years out of this one tube assuming I don't lose it or have it open up and leak out into my bag.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B085KKF2KY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just now, ChuckZ said:

Have you tried FJ gloves?  I am a big guy, 6'2" 265 lbs and have a good sized hand and wear a size large in FJ gloves.  Have no issue with them stretching to the point where the wear out quicker and tear.  The leather in the palm is quality leather and holds up.  Are you griping you clubs in your fingers or your hands?  I had to make the change and found out thru a swing coach a number of years ago.  Am 76 and has helped the wear on my gloves and definitely me striking the golf ball.     

Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served.  Appreciate each of you.  USAF 1965-1971.  Off to work, have a member/guest to work that was cancelled because of Hurricane Ian.  S.A.L.U.T.E.  😃

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

1 minute ago, ChuckZ said:

I have tried FJ's, I have had the same issues with them. I am 6ft 3, 190lbs and I grip the club with my fingers mainly, with a fuller grip on driver and distance clubs.

4 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

Glove use is entirely dependent on the weather for me.  In the summer when they get really sweaty, I get maybe 10 rounds out of them.  In the spring/fall and indoors in winter they seem to last forever.  I usually go through 2-3 a season overall, but i'm only playing like 30 something outdoor rounds plus indoor simulators on a weekly basis.

I did start swapping gloves after 9 holes on the hot days to make them last longer as they seem to tear when they get really wet and it seems to be working.  I also bought some anti-perspirant lotion stuff for your hands last year and that also seems to reduce the amount of sweat on hands which further helps.  It's expensive, but you hardly need to use any so I'll probably get 4 years out of this one tube assuming I don't lose it or have it open up and leak out into my bag.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B085KKF2KY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'd say I am on the low sweat side of things personally, so the impact during the year is mainly on hotter days in Chicagoland. It seems like I am right in the sweet spot for glove use, pretty average amount of wear.

3 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served.  Appreciate each of you.  USAF 1965-1971.  Off to work, have a member/guest to work that was cancelled because of Hurricane Ian.  S.A.L.U.T.E.  😃

Absolutely, enjoy the day and thank you so much for your service! 

Cuater Between the Lines - One Pair a season - 18 to 27 holes aweek in Michigan. 

:titelist-small: Driver:  TS2 with HZRDUS Smoke Black 5.5 60G

:titelist-small: Fairway:  TS2 with TENSEI AV Blue 65 R

:callaway-small: 3 Hybrid: Rogue X 18° with ALDILA 50HY-A

:callaway-small: 4 Hybrid: Rogue X 20° with ALDILA 50HY-A

:ping-small: 5 Iron: 425 with Alta CB Slate SR 65G

:taylormade-small: 6 – AW Irons: M6 with RECOIL ES 460 F2

:cleveland-small: Wedges:  CBX 2 Graphite 54° and 58°

:odyssey-small: Putter:  Stroke Lab Triple Track 10

:titelist-small: Ball:  ProV1

2 minutes ago, Anderzac said:

Cuater Between the Lines - One Pair a season - 18 to 27 holes aweek in Michigan. 

Very interesting, I do have Cuater belts, I'll have to look at their gloves. Cheers!

Speaking of gloves - has anyone tried Claw golf  gloves? Supposedly they're machine washable. If someone wants to try them the 20% off promo is TV. Right now I'll stick with my PGASS at 10.99

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Cabretta gloves just don't last very long with me. Between the humidity, my sweat, and cords on my grips, they just tear up too fast. Probably not a month. Either the heelpad busts, or my thumb pops through the end. In 2019 I started using Finger Ten All Weather gloves. They're sort of a microfiber cloth. I've retired some from being dirty and stretched out, and I've had one that the seams came undone, but none of them have ripped holes in them like cabretta gloves ALWAYS do for me. I've tried other materials, but I don't like any kind of "pleather" glove. They just don't perform. The microfiber cloth performs great for me, especially in the humidity where I live (NC). 

Driver: TM M1 9.5*

4W: Wishon bent FLAT

Irons: Mizuno MP20MB

Wedges: 50/55/60 Mizuno

Putter: Evnroll ER2

I have sweaty palms, malformed thumbs, some arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome in my right (dominant) hand, so grip and wear are SUPER important to me. Have tried most of them and found that COPPERTECH gloves are superior in grip and wear... I can get at least a month if not 2 or more out of a pair (I have to wear L + R)... washable (they are synthetic). I have very wide hands and shorter fingers... the one-size-fits-all really does. I call them my SPIDERMAN gloves because they really are. 

NOT CHEAP, but they have sales and 2 for 1 deals periodically.

Second place: BIONIC gloves. They aren't for everyone as they have padding on the knuckles, but THEY LAST. Leather, so not as long as COPPERTECH, but they are reinforced in the right places. Can wash them and restore them.

Hope this helps.

PXG 0311 irons, senior

PXG 0811X+ Proto driver, stiff, 10.5

Vokey wedges (assorted)

Scotty Cameron putters (various, depending on conditions)

Adams Pro Mini hybrid 18deg

Adams Super S Speedline VST 5 wood

Ping G2 7-wood

I can strongly, strongly, STRONGLY recommend the Bionic Gloves.  I buy mine on Amazon ($18 US).   My last 3 orders have been the New Improved 2X Long Lasting Bionic RelaxGrip Golf Glove with Patented Double-Row Finger Grip System.   I can't tell you how long they last because I can't seem to wear them out.  I play 4 -5 times a week, and these gloves last in good condition for at least 3 - 4 months.   I have ones older than that that I  still use on my driving range (launch monitor) where I hit a LOT of balls.  Those are easily 6 - 8 months old and maybe older.  How about this feature:  you can WASH them when they get  especially soiled!   Also, they have pads built in that help you grip the club without strangling it, so your grip pressure is better and the club swings and releases more freely.    Looking at my order history,  I ordered (2) gloves for all of 2021 (Feb and July).  And, I have ordered (2) so far this year (June and Oct).   So, what's that, 4 gloves in 2 years?   Dozens of rounds each.   

The feel is not synthetic (to me).   You should at least give them a try.   

----------

PIng G410, 10.5 set at 9.5/  Cleveland 3+ Hy-wood (18*) / Titleist 915 7w / Callaway XR 4h / Tour Edge HL-4 5h / Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal 7i - GW / Tommy Armour 845 CB wedges (52, 56*).   Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Putter.   SkyTrak in the Garage.  

14 hours ago, bluesmandan76 said:

Cabretta gloves just don't last very long with me. Between the humidity, my sweat, and cords on my grips, they just tear up too fast. Probably not a month. Either the heelpad busts, or my thumb pops through the end. In 2019 I started using Finger Ten All Weather gloves. They're sort of a microfiber cloth. I've retired some from being dirty and stretched out, and I've had one that the seams came undone, but none of them have ripped holes in them like cabretta gloves ALWAYS do for me. I've tried other materials, but I don't like any kind of "pleather" glove. They just don't perform. The microfiber cloth performs great for me, especially in the humidity where I live (NC). 

After some heavy digging, even the manufacturers/retailers are saying that a cabretta leather glove lasts about 10 rounds. There must be a better way for recreational and non professional, competitive golfers to use a glove for a reasonable period of time.

15 minutes ago, saz0418 said:

I can strongly, strongly, STRONGLY recommend the Bionic Gloves.  I buy mine on Amazon ($18 US).   My last 3 orders have been the New Improved 2X Long Lasting Bionic RelaxGrip Golf Glove with Patented Double-Row Finger Grip System.   I can't tell you how long they last because I can't seem to wear them out.  I play 4 -5 times a week, and these gloves last in good condition for at least 3 - 4 months.   I have ones older than that that I  still use on my driving range (launch monitor) where I hit a LOT of balls.  Those are easily 6 - 8 months old and maybe older.  How about this feature:  you can WASH them when they get  especially soiled!   Also, they have pads built in that help you grip the club without strangling it, so your grip pressure is better and the club swings and releases more freely.    Looking at my order history,  I ordered (2) gloves for all of 2021 (Feb and July).  And, I have ordered (2) so far this year (June and Oct).   So, what's that, 4 gloves in 2 years?   Dozens of rounds each.   

The feel is not synthetic (to me).   You should at least give them a try.   

Thank you, I will!

55 minutes ago, hedgegolfer said:

I have sweaty palms, malformed thumbs, some arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome in my right (dominant) hand, so grip and wear are SUPER important to me. Have tried most of them and found that COPPERTECH gloves are superior in grip and wear... I can get at least a month if not 2 or more out of a pair (I have to wear L + R)... washable (they are synthetic). I have very wide hands and shorter fingers... the one-size-fits-all really does. I call them my SPIDERMAN gloves because they really are. 

NOT CHEAP, but they have sales and 2 for 1 deals periodically.

Second place: BIONIC gloves. They aren't for everyone as they have padding on the knuckles, but THEY LAST. Leather, so not as long as COPPERTECH, but they are reinforced in the right places. Can wash them and restore them.

Hope this helps.

Brilliant stuff, I really appreciate the input!

7 minutes ago, Rore said:

The frequency of play and weather conditions determine how long a golf glove will last, but I have found that Bionic gloves actually do last 2 to 3 times longer than other brands I have used over the years.

Another one I have checked out, cheers!

2 hours ago, miamistomp said:

I use Zero Friction gloves and play at least 20 rounds a month in Miami weather- they easily last 3 months or more and can be washed

is Zero Friction the one size fits all brand though?  I've tried those on before and the fit was not great.  The stretchy fabric that allows it to be "one size" seems like a compromise

1 hour ago, ChitownM2 said:

is Zero Friction the one size fits all brand though?  I've tried those on before and the fit was not great.  The stretchy fabric that allows it to be "one size" seems like a compromise

Definitely not the first mention of Zero Friction, I love their tees and they are here in Chicago.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if its been mentioned here, but I've always used the Kirkland gloves - they typically last 5-10 rounds and you can't be the price.

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Golf gloves are an essential piece of equipment for any golfer. They provide grip, comfort and protection to the hands during swings. The lifespan of a golf glove depends on several factors such as frequency of use, quality of the material used, and how well it is taken care of.

On average, a good-quality golf glove should last between 20-30 rounds or around 3-4 months if you play weekly. However, if you frequently practice at the driving range or have sweaty hands, your gloves may wear out faster due to increased friction and moisture absorption.

To extend the life of your golf glove, it's important to properly maintain them by cleaning them after each round with mild soap and water then air dry. Also, avoid wearing them when not playing as constant use can cause unnecessary wear and tear.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:40 AM, lisanclark said:

Golf gloves are an essential piece of equipment for any golfer. They provide grip, comfort and protection to the hands during swings. The lifespan of a golf glove depends on several factors such as frequency of use, quality of the material used, and how well it is taken care of.

On average, a good-quality golf glove should last between 20-30 rounds or around 3-4 months if you play weekly. However, if you frequently practice at the driving range or have sweaty hands, your gloves may wear out faster due to increased friction and moisture absorption.

To extend the life of your golf glove, it's important to properly maintain them by cleaning them after each round with mild soap and water then air dry. Also, avoid wearing them when not playing as constant use can cause unnecessary wear and tear.

All good information and well explained, I have always used a glove but being a casual golfer I never really took much notice of the glove except for when it needed replacing.  My focus not for exceptional golf but to golf as the exception to everything else I have been doing in life.  I find it makes a difference when reading what people write in the forum for authenticity of personal experience!

I see you are new to the Forum and congratulations on your first posts!  I hope you will find to be a preferred place to meet golf friends in a community focused on being the same kind of people we are at the course sharing our golf obsession no matter what direction that goes in.  New this year, you may have already found, is a Women's section to the MGS Forum I hope everyone is finding an equally good place to share and make connections.  I hope you find the Forum to be just as full of friends as I have in the last few years.  

Welcome in!

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

I do agree that most of the mainstream brands' gloves that I owned typically did not last very long.

I usually play 2 times per week and squeeze in 1 or 2 early morning rounds at my local par 3 course before work on week days. I go to the range at least once a week. A glove usually performs properly for about a month for me. I sometime keep wearing them at the range for a while after as there is no hole in them but they do become crusty and even oily so that the feel is not ideal when playing a round. I also don't like spending too much on gloves as I'd definitely rather allocate this money for a few additional rounds so I've tried quite a lot of cheap/on sale/inexpensive options in recent years.

• Kirkland gloves are cheap and do perform great initially but I found that you get what you pay for in terms of durability. They are the gloves that became the most oily that I ever owned. The white cabretta leather quickly darkened with sweat and the gloves basically solidified after only a few wears.
  • Callaway, Titleist, Srixon, old Nike gloves, etc, are all in the same boat for me. Better durability than Kirkland gloves but in the end, they all ended up the same. Considering that the unit cost of these gloves is roughly 4 times that of Kirkland gloves, I wouldn't say that big brands' gloves are necessarily a better option.
  • Finger Ten. These gloves are sold on Amazon and are VERY durable. They are not made of cabretta leather so it takes some time to get used to the feel but in exchange, they do not solidify or become crusty (they are similar to most rain golf gloves I would say). When you are ready to change them, it's because there is a hole in the palm or the thumb area has stretched.
  • Inesis (Decathlon). I tried Inesis Soft500 golf gloves last year and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The unit cost is definitely on the cheaper side although slightly more expensive than for Kirkland gloves but durability is way better. They are made of what I would describe as typical golf glove leather so the feel is really nice and close to what most players are used to. I played most of last year with these gloves and I have 2 remaining in my bag. I anticipate that these 2 gloves will get me throught at least halfway in the season.
  • I haven't tried G/Fore, Asher Golf, Palm Golf, Zoom and Uther gloves so I cannot compare.

I know for a fact that it is possible to spend less than 100$ per year on golf gloves. Simply buy on sale and in packs (reduced unit cost). You may want to try Inesis and Finger Ten to see if they suit you.

Edited by Shlax
Typo

D: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.0ebce72d60b9ee4e1161e241fbbd9429.png Rogue ST Max LS 9° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d0d357367dfa8603e4c4c28d6264026b.png Rogue White 130 MSI 70X

3W: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Sim Max 15° / Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6803317b2b3571b718d8c629a4de5c56.png Ventus Blue FW 6S

3H: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.6cb9c9932faadee028fda9a351832472.png TSi3 20° / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9a635b7848f15fd4613c0dfb4aad00e0.png Smoke Black RDX 6.0 80HYB

4i-PW: image.png.54cd730cdbf83f1301bb01ca97353cf9.png 01CB / Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.2d7f7e831dcd320c5c5d06d9d07a8556.png Tour 130X 2023 tester

52°-56°-60°: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png Milled Grind 2 / True Temper Capturedcran2023-10-05111734.png.76d14504ff83a37b897afbd6c4a1f0e0.png S200

PCapturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.cf5a492ebe80529a929e3f89cb5060c7.png DFX 2-ball

Ball: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.9ff2829469d46ce26b695253efbcd6a1.png Q-Star Tour & Z-Star and Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.4a59074c9744cc7e092f2c36e18ab3de.png TP5 & TP5x

Grips: D-3W: image.png.ec39cb9c1e60dc5987a37598700b82cc.png Z-Grip Cord / 3H-PW: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Crossline 360 / Wedges: Capturedcran2023-10-05105502.png.d618cbfa3b9983eb4bb68d740c266b8a.png Genesis Crossline Cord

Bag: image.png.45e8d8c11fdf4042fc63eb6c5195276e.png Anyday Ronin 14 2024 tester

Stat tracking: image.png.d3672a19dde52cc71c030458c62e5421.png X5

Just FWIW, HQ had a good review of red rooster gloves. seem to be well reviewed and the prices are reasonable.
https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/we-tried-it-red-rooster-subscribe-and-save/

you can set your subscription settings out as far as every 3 months (shipping is free).

going to try it and see how it goes.

image.png.76b14d31ee23cb6e3463223be401672e.png

Subscriptions

When you purchase a subscription you'll receive repeat deliveries. These are based on the subscription duration and frequency that you select.

Your payment details will be stored securely and you'll be charged for each of these deliveries, unless you choose to pay in advance.

Some subscriptions may auto-renew at the end of their duration. If you don’t want to renew a subscription you can cancel it.

If you want to cancel or change your subscription, you can do it at any time. Your order confirmation emails have links to your order. You can manage your subscription from there.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024: